It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Reactor Verified To Produce Enormous Amounts of Hydrogen At Virtually No Cost

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Engineering consulting firm TRC recently preformed a validation test on a new reactor that was developed by Solar Hydrogen Trends Inc. The reactor converts water into nearly pure hydrogen gas. The reactor is capable of producing 215,800 liters per hour of 97.5% pure hydrogen gas utilizing 4.6 volts x 90 amps worth of electrical energy in the process.

This means the reactor is transmuting oxygen into hydrogen, and its doing it at a rate of production that is 134,477% over unity in terms of energy costs. This reactor is, to date, the biggest breakthrough in energy production the world has ever seen.

The TRC validation report can be found here.

A press release notes that,

With this performance, the hydrogen reactor can convert 1 barrel of water into 200 kg of hydrogen, which is energetically equivalent to 3 barrels of oil…

The ratio of spent to obtained energy in hydrogen reactor Symphony 7A in percentage is 134,477%. Today, hydrogen reactor Symphony 7A, which is the size of standard suitcase [not including the water chamber and reservoir] can produce enough hydrogen in one day to be equivalent to 6.5 barrels of oil, at the mere cost of $1.68 per hour to operate.

1 barrel of water = 3 barrels of oil

A demonstration in May for the PESNetwork:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist
I hate to say it, but it sounds too good to be true.

Usually when something sounds too good to be true, it isn't true.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We shall see.

In this case, TRC just staked their reputation on it.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
This means the reactor is transmuting oxygen into hydrogen, and its doing it at a rate of production that is 134,477% over unity in terms of energy costs.

I think you meant molecular separation of H2O to H2? Transmutation would cost too much energy.

edit on 24-7-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
This means the reactor is transmuting oxygen into hydrogen, and its doing it at a rate of production that is 134,477% over unity in terms of energy costs.

Doesn't anyone see the contradiction in this very sentence?

Nice find OP, but I think this is just another scam.

Transmutation of chemical elements takes far too much energy for this to be true.

Only if you believe Special Relativity is actually a valid theory. I think it's a load of crap, so this doesn't surprise me at all.

edit on 7/24/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Transmuting?

Is there a philosophers stone inside?

I'd like to believe however I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I think he meant, separating. Transmutation would be hilarious indeed...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

were´nt you the one who was trying to harvest free energy out a waterscrew that shovels the water up to its upper point AND get energy out of this very system? Just to say...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: grey580

I think he meant, separating. Transmutation would be hilarious indeed...

The test results definitely say its transmuting oxygen into hydrogen.

The input water consists of two parts hydrogen to one part oxygen. The output is 97% pure hydrogen. According to Special Relativity, this should not be possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was just reading up on this device a bit, and the opinion of some is that the consumable electrodes(which must be replaced) are the source of the excess hydrogen. Apparently the device is very heavy for its size and they believe that the hydrogen is just stored in the electrodes and is liberated when the device is powered.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I was just reading up on this device a bit, and the opinion of some is that the consumable electrodes(which must be replaced) are the source of the excess hydrogen. Apparently the device is very heavy for its size and they believe that the hydrogen is just stored in the electrodes and is liberated when the device is powered.

I doubt that's the case.

Either way, it's a massive breakthrough.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Solar Hydrogen Trends believes that the most expedient next step would be if the United States takes the lead as global supplier of this technology, creating a consortium of willing countries, including oil and gas producing nations, which would then all become the co-owners of this groundbreaking technology developed by American company Solar Hydrogen Trends. Since the technology is developed and owned within/by the United States, all future sales and transactions of hydrogen will be made in US dollars (Hydrodollar) jointly with petrodollar.

HA! I knew something is wrong when it´s allowed to succeed!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yeah the petrodollar is going away soon anyways. I don't think people understand how close to the brink we are. We could see a major market crash, runaway inflation and a defaulting on public debt at any moment. Trillions of dollars worth of bonds are being held by foreign countries who don't like us at all. They could coordinate a dumping of those dollars at any moment, resulting in the US dollar becoming worthless.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalistwhile allegedly " transmuting " oxygen > hydrogen - one has to ask - where do the neutrons go ?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

This press release talks a little about the process.

edit on 7/24/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I know backyard "scientific experiments" and, boy, that certainly was one! The only thing missing was the beer.
As for the touted results, I have no opinion or even any idea of what they are attempting.

I won't be investing in that business. I'll just walk across the backyard to check on my neighbor's efforts to produce babyback pork ribs from cheap hot dogs on his hydrogen flamed grill. Now that makes my mouth water.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

This bugged me too... I mean, look at the test results they got on 25.7. Two measurements, aprox. 10 minute interval. 6-7 datapoints. They could have done better. way better.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hmmm 215,800 liters per hour of 97.5% pure hydrogen gas utilizing 4.6 volts x 90 amps. Supposedly from cold fusion and cold fission. LENR.

C'mon. Sounds like 110% joke.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lets see what happens when this is peer reviewed, im not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I watched the video. What was it they pumped into the tank? Was that not just natural gas?

It looks seriously gimmickish.

Just think this through for a moment. Hydrogen cells need massive energy to be stored, and little energy to be released. There's no hydrogen cell deposits lying around. We create them from dirty energy sources.

Does this not explain the above? In one way or another, it seems there's a lot of energy that has been stored within this device, and there's not so much energy needed to release it. Me thinks there's deception going on in the actual cost of this device, and fuel source. It just looks really freaking sketchy how they go about proving that it's an overunity device.

Guess I'm saying that I'm far from sold.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join