It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO MESSAGE 2014 TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I think most people know it, but most people are also afraid to talk about it in public.

honestly.....why????

because of the inner discomfort of knowing the ones you put there have a possibility of being involved???...the Gov. is an organization, and like any organization, there are those there solely for the purpose of personal gain...

or do you really think they are going to come to your house in the middle of the night....to everyone?

bringing it out is what we must do to remove these $%#%^#%$ whom are still there...and boy are there gonna be some ..'WICKED MAD' .. American citizens.....all remembering GB on the ship saying..."don't believe in those conspiracy theories"....and smiling.

they are strong but not that strong to stand up to the masses......they NEED US to survive.....but they can only operate in secrecy..once the 'secret' is out, it's no longer a secret.....

I am an average American whom wants their Country back. This evidence of complicity is overwhelming.....yet here we are...no one there can do a damn thing....all it will take is a little push to start, then the ball will start rolling HUGE!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: donhuangenaro

I agree, the younger politicians that are elected and actually care about 9/11 might cause a new investigation.
Some might even secretly have it as one of their main goals, but won't advertise it for fear of political suicide before election, but once they are in for 4/6/8 years they might not care and get things moving.

edit on 26-7-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou
I give him credit for his 2 cents in spreading the truth.. Or at least some of it.

Rabbit Hole goes far deeper - ATS couldn't even swallow the whole truth

Is that a video? Can you link it?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
You can fool me once with your "pancake effect'...Twice even but when you use the same effect on WTC 7 you are farking lying period! Good video and I do hope it goes somewhere, the truth MUST have it's shoes on by now! I will also never read "Popular Mechanics again...EVER!!!!!

Yeah, I still am not sure where I stand on all of these, even having read a lot and watched a lot of alternative thoughts on it.

However, I do find it really weird that three towers ALL collapsed due to fires, when no other similar tower ever has. If someone did rig them all to fall (meaning not due to plane crashes), you would think they would have been smart enough to only have one fall so as to make it less suspicious?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am not saying I agree that many people are or are not thinking all this. But many people will not say anything due to wanting to fit in. The social consequences of saying some of this stuff can be heavy.

originally posted by: hgfbob
a reply to: Salander

I think most people know it, but most people are also afraid to talk about it in public.

honestly.....why????

because of the inner discomfort of knowing the ones you put there have a possibility of being involved???...the Gov. is an organization, and like any organization, there are those there solely for the purpose of personal gain...

or do you really think they are going to come to your house in the middle of the night....to everyone?

bringing it out is what we must do to remove these $%#%^#%$ whom are still there...and boy are there gonna be some ..'WICKED MAD' .. American citizens.....all remembering GB on the ship saying..."don't believe in those conspiracy theories"....and smiling.

they are strong but not that strong to stand up to the masses......they NEED US to survive.....but they can only operate in secrecy..once the 'secret' is out, it's no longer a secret.....

I am an average American whom wants their Country back. This evidence of complicity is overwhelming.....yet here we are...no one there can do a damn thing....all it will take is a little push to start, then the ball will start rolling HUGE!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: donhuangenaro
I believe this is more important video message considering 9/11:

For anyone else that wants to research this video, see this link...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

But many people will not say anything due to wanting to fit in. The social consequences of saying some of this stuff can be heavy.

thank you for responding.

People usually do not converse with me.......

We have direct evidence of complicity that the ones whom we hire to take care of business, took care of their own business at a huge cost to the American People......If people whom have a conscience see this and still do nothing, that knowledge will eat at their soul......it will eat them from the inside out and will either create a huge empty void leading to personal issues or they will take it out on all those around them rather than direct it to where it should go....leading to greater issues.

I still remember when the 9-11 Omission Report came out, thousands gathered by bodies of water in different states to hold a 'mock tea-party', of throwing in the river of that report......to which the media called them "the Tea Party movement".
....and from that point on the tea party was associated with 9-11 truth.....it's only been in the last few years people, like the failed Sarah Palin, and others, tried to make themselves the "head" of the tea party movement to sort of, 'round-up' the party.....but they don't realize the Tea Party movement is an idea, not a new form of Republican/Democrat they can wrangle for their own agenda.....moral of the short story, I guess if we can't get in the front door, use the back.

The Icelandic people took control of their Gov, totally cleaned house, put those responsible in jail and were able to pay back all they owed and are now debt-free to the world, and their people are in control....that took them three years.....and very few people here in this Country even heard about it.

people think we can do nothing, but we are the only ones whom can do anything to fix this....they work for us...not the other way around as they want you to believe.......WW3 is occurring now as we speak...the war for the American mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah, I still am not sure where I stand on all of these, even having read a lot and watched a lot of alternative thoughts on it.

that is where the confusion lies...there is only one thought.......making them PROVE the asserted claims pushed as truth.......

one being brand new science phenomenon that only occurred on 9-11 they refuse to prove through science....

no one has to prove thermite...nukes....space beams....holograms or BigFoot did this.....they must prove the official claim that fire did all we see on 9-11 installed since DAY ONE!......another IMPORTANT FACT we seem to forget.

no, the official story has not been proved by anyone.....just a premise bullied as truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob
thermite...nukes....space beams....holograms or BigFoot did this....no, the official story has not been proved by anyone.....just a premise bullied as truth.

Don't forget the big bad wolf and the 3 tall buildings...

Grimms' fairy tales is still FAR more credible than any of the 'original' fairy tales we have been fed.

‘They huffed and puffed and blew the buildings down’

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join