It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO MESSAGE 2014 TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Yep. Popular Mechanics lost any and all credibility with their poor and failed attempt at "debunking" alternate 9/11 conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

What else are they selling...And
for whom?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I still believe 9/11 will be the lone factor into leading America into its next Revolution. Once the facts are released publicly by someone other than conspiracy theorists, anarchy will reign and cities will burn.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
For anyone who can't watch for Geographic reasons, Get a browser addon called "Hola unblocker"
If your browser doesn't support the addon extension, download one that does (You can always uninstall later)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: revolution2016
I hope you're right.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: revolution2016
I still believe 9/11 will be the lone factor into leading America into its next Revolution. Once the facts are released publicly by someone other than conspiracy theorists, anarchy will reign and cities will burn.

Look around.......take a really good look at the USA.

People are apathetic, narcissist, self-absorb in their daily rituals, and have a short attention span.

911 wasn't the only atrocity that happened.

A bank, mortgage, stock and total economic collapse took place in 2008.

As long as most people have some food, shelter, cell phones, sports, and a TV they can be fleeced over and over without provocation. Some will ask questions, some will make good claims and have solid facts on who did bad things, but not enough people will give a darn.

hmmm think it's time to check FB now........( end sarcasm )

Sometimes I think I am living in a damn Twilight Zone episode. lol

edit on 25-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Good reminder. We must never forget.

The events of that day still remain as unexplained and surreal as they did on that day.

There is a very good reason GWB isn't allowed out on his own to play. They, particularly Darth Cheney, don't trust him not to slip, so he sits paining kitty cats all day and I hope thinking about what he was complicit in and the events that it wrought.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah...I guess I'm a "thruther"...but this was a semi void video...

really nothing new...nothing to forward....

But I guess the sentiment counts.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ooops...I meant "painting" up there. I'm sure he doesn't torture kitty cats. No wait...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hello i am new here but have read quite a lot.

9/11 is a tricky subject for many reasons.

was there a conspiracy? ...maybe

BUT i doubt very much that a conspiracy would involve the acts we actually saw unfold. The ONLY conspiracy that makes any sense would be the one where the Certain people in power ignore concrete intelligence of an incoming attack.

ALL the other conspiracy theories fall down on so many levels.

logic
ability to execute
potential leaks
logistics
physics
maths
probability

i could go on

but lets put it this way

lets imagine certain people wanted a war in the middle east (insert any motive you want)

so should they concoct a plan that involves thousands of people (potential leaks) in front of the world wide media and in front of millions of eye witnesses with a huge amount of logistics, personnel and resources?

well look at their motives for this...what would it be?

EXACTLY the same could be achieved with minimal risk, minimal resources and most importantly minimal risk.

for example these proposed puppet masters could have drove 2 or 3 massive truck bombs into a city and detonated them ....leave some incriminating evidence behind and you have the public outrage to fund a war.

Minimal risk - a very few people in the know

to put it in context it would have been far easier for these conspirators to have detonated a truck bomb in every city in America than it would have been for them to pull off 9/11

sorry to say but none of the 9/11 theories make sense

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnybrussell

sorry to say but none of the 9/11 theories make sense

Hense the reason the only people that believe them live in conspiracy fourms.

Imagine the damage the damage a fertilizer bomb the size of an 18 wheeler would cause.
No thermite to concoct.
No wires to run.
No planes to steal.

But that's too simple for conspiracy minded people.
They would have to jazz it up with space based truckers.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Bottom line is this. Where is footage of a Boeing hitting/approaching the Pentagon?
Where was there a Boeing in flight 93's live wreckage footage shot in Shanksville, PA?

That saves them from having to stage 2 extra 747s and focus soley on Manhattan. We could be dealing with a massive military operation with remote control Boeing's and empty office floors. A television illusion for the ages like JFK. Horror to us, theatrics to them. Still, expect the worse once the general public figures it all out.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnybrussell

What sort of sense are you talking about ?

The kind of sense that ignores the fact that every single idea and opinion of the OS can be found incredibly unlikely?

Or the fact that ANY SENSE AT ALL, would see that the simple minded, just are not fit to think hard enough, or with the ease of mind, that does not have to run it through 7 million filters , just because we want to believe our diabolical human enemies can do this black magic upon us.

And of course, by all means generalize and accept the official truths as told to you by the corporations who just keep ripping you off, it is good to be liked by your abusers.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

how about undeniable evidence of complicity within a Gov. organization to hide the scientific findings of 9-11 to peruse an agenda.

fact 1...2005 NIST found NO scientific reason for collapse x3.

fcact 2....they stall for three years till a 2008 NIST hypothesis crew, ignoring their own initial science that found NO reason for collapse to officially claim a new science phenomenon occurred to allow these to collapse.

fact three....

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."

new science they refuse to prove through science.....

fact four...

"NIST is withholding 68,246 files. These records are currently exempt from disclosure. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16 story and the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse."

to which allowing them to do that is a Presidential Executive Order blanketing ALL involved in 9-11....

P.E.O. Archives

bottom line is...Presenting a theory within a scientific context by using NOTHING but AGENDA and bullying to validate the theory is called BULL#!
...no matter WHO says it.

so...we start by DRAGGING these a-holes in and let the finger-pointing begin...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

But that's too simple for conspiracy minded people.
They would have to jazz it up with space based truckers.

actually, the wild stupid theories are though up just to DISTRACT from the official claims....by people like you..simple.

'truthers' have NO evidence....they do not need any to ask questions and DEMAND the supporting evidence of the OFFICIAL CLAIMS pushed as truth.

I have posts ALL over the 9-11 threads asking for clarification of this NEW SCIENCE that fell 3 steel framed buildings COMPLETELY only on 9-11....never occurring before or since, for ANY reason....yet all I get are morons replying back with out-of-context replies....

I post NO holograms....NO space beams...NO thermite, NO Loose Change.....NO Alex Jones...just taught KNOWN science; facts from their own 2005 initial investigation; and the hypothesized claims from the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew....just PROVE the claims pushed...which within a scientific context, must be done by EVERYONE....no exceptions.....lol..."public safety" my as$

why NO takers yet?????

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Always trust body language.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I think most people know it, but most people are also afraid to talk about it in public.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I believe this is more important video message considering 9/11:

if this post will be removed by an admin, well, it speaks for itself

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: revolution2016

Great questions, good post.

Yes, it was a false flag operation. Deception in a grand style.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
S&F

Thanks, I hope this reminds people to look back into the past and maybe get a bit a of insight of why we're in this conundrum that we find ourselves in today. The U.S. gov has effectively eroded what little civil liberties Americans had left, post 9/11, thanks to 9/11.

I believe that most of our problems we have today (TSA, NSA, Middle East collapsing) all stem from what the war-criminal Bush and his co-conspirators did 13 years ago...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join