It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel bombs UN school and civilian shelter, kills 15 and injures 200

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Your post reads like the UN and Hamas are working together. Is this what you believe?

Well, the UN did hand missiles they found over to someone who then handed them over to Hamas terrorists instead of destroying them....
edit on 25-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Yep, it's a war crime, and well documented.

We can only hope those responsible will be prosecuted.

Had it been some other state instead of Israel, some 'preemptive' bombing would've already been started. Sadly.

Pity they have not ratified the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (Israel and the US btw) so no one can do any of them for war crimes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for this information! It is no mystery why they have not ratified the Rome Statute, for all their propaganda, this fact in and of itself points out the past/present/future motivations of Murica/Israel.

I believe this should cause all of those supporting Israel or Murica's actions to at the very least question their "good intentions"

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yep, it's a war crime, and well documented.
We can only hope those responsible will be prosecuted.
Had it been some other state instead of Israel, some 'preemptive' bombing would've already been started. Sadly.

Without a shadow of doubt it would have been bombed into oblivion.

But not Israel, for some bizarre reason, they literally get away with sustained mass murder while world leaders twiddle their thumbs.

I'm seriously starting to think Israel are holding an ace up their sleeves.

The 'Samson option' from the 70's is real, (read up on it) but has been expanded over the years since...i have a hunch Israel are the worlds most prolific terrorist organisation and have planted nuclear devices in every major city in the Western world as a means to blackmail the world powers into turning their customary blind eyes to Israeli atrocities.

If Israel is going under, if the UN sends in peacekeepers, or indeed if the superpowers actually go to war with Israel...the nukes are detonated one at a time until the attack is halted and the aid (blackmail) money begins flowing into the Israeli treasury once again.

Israel actually threatened President Nixon with such a scenario back in the 60's, so it's not anywhere near as fantastic or unrealistic as it first sounds.

Could this be why the world never, ever does anything to stop Israeli aggression, not even in the form of severe sanctions, or at the very least, cutting off the billions of dollars sent to them every year?

I think it could very well be why.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Could this be why the world never, ever does anything to stop Israeli aggression,

What did "the world" do about the thousands of rockets launched at Israel by Hamas terrorists over the years?

Yet when Israel defends it self you want them stopped defending themselves....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
fair call there's plenty of bodies and blood there..
Aljazeerah usually doesn't flinch at showing blood. Why cant we see the real story?

I still say it doesn't make sense for Israel to go to such lengths to warn other people, then just go off rag tag and bomb a shelter. They would have known the publicity crisis it would cause, why do it? They were apparently in phone contact all day warning them.. what if the terrorists were the ones answering the phones and not letting the people know what was coming?

something doesn't smell right, i don't believe for a second Israel did this.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Pretty sure the US funded and built that iron dome defense system to thwart the one or two Hamas rockets that even make it into their air space. And then provided the means for a major offensive... again and again. You know, if Israel lived by the 'eye for an eye' as their scriptures say, there would be a lot less bloodshed. The blood is on their hands. And all who provide them their weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Your post reads like the UN and Hamas are working together. Is this what you believe?

Yes, I believe that elements of the UN are working with Hamas or at least turning a blind eye to things they are doing.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

WAKE THE F UP PEOPLE! It's a PR war....those that can spin it their way in the eyes of the world win the war.

It's just a PR war? What a relief. I'm sure the scores of Palestinian people who are trying to bury their dead while they duck and cover will be relieved and comforted when they realize this.

So let me get this straight... the world is making Israel look bad, for making Palestinians look dead. Poor, poor Israel. Will they ever be able to just kill in peace? So misunderstood.

By PR war I mean that the side with the best spin campaign pushed out to the largest viewership wins the war. Come on....this is not a hard concept to grasp. Both sides have PR machines that work their stories as much as possible to make it look like the other side is the bad guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Why aren't the UN not disarming Israelis too?
I mean, how can someone expect for one side to be armed and another to keep their weapons.
In the end, Hamas is a legitimate military force of Palestine, whether we want to accept that or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Why aren't the UN not disarming Israelis too?
I mean, how can someone expect for one side to be armed and another to keep their weapons.
In the end, Hamas is a legitimate military force of Palestine, whether we want to accept that or not.

And suddenly a crazy voice of reason comes out in this thread. Excellent question. Why is the UN only trying to look like they are disarming only the Hamas? Why are they handing them the weapons back after? Seems like someone wants to keep this war rolling on but also wants to look like the good guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

In all fairness, what precisely could the United Nations do? Even in the African republics where the UN arrives with something like a small combat command complete with armor and heavy weapons, they can do little or nothing.

What, for example, would have happened if they told the wild eyed fighters of Hamas "No, you may NOT have your weapons back because we don't think it's right!". How long would the one saying those words, likely remain standing upright ..or perhaps, remain alive at all?

I think the UN is in a very bad spot inside Gaza itself. They're trying their very best to keep the innocents alive in a raging war zone all around and perhaps well beneath them as well. All this, while NEITHER side much likes them, respects them or tolerates them. I don't think 'refusing' to release the weapons to Hamas authority was ever a real option to them. I can't blame the men in the situation and on the ground either.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The title of this thread is entirely presumptuous and misleading. The source of the missile that hit the UN shelter is still unclear and under investigation. It could very well have been a Hamas rocket that went array.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So, going back 4 years...are you saying we were being presumptuous in stating that the IDF were using white phospherous against hospitals and UN schools?........ oh, thats right, there was photographic evidence and Israel admitted to that war crime......Give a dog a bad name and it will continue to kill children. in reply to: Humanity4Ever

edit on 25-7-2014 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I'm seriously starting to think Israel are holding an ace up their sleeves.

All sorts of things just ran through my mind.

Egypt sides with Israel in conflict with Hamas
www.usatoday.com...

www.bbc.com...

electronicintifada.net...

www.haaretz.com...

Syrian Civil War Videos Used for Online Propaganda in Israel-Gaza Conflict
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Meanwhile in the past:

Israel’s Attack on USS Liberty

The Full Story
edit on 25-7-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
originally posted by: Vasa Croe
''That is the problem. They have found them before, told the UN about it and the UN handed them back to Hamas. Why would Israel trust the UN anymore?''

You should also bomb the UN headquarters then! You have every right to do so, cause you are in self defense.

In the future if there is a terrorist in one of your schools or hospitals, I expect Israel to blow up the entire building without warning, also killing civilians. Or is it a different story if the civilians are Jews?

Come on Israel, admit it! you are not after ''terrorists'' at all... you just want to kill every single palestinian left and take over the rest of their land. in the meantime you just have fun watching them killed. nice
you see a hamas terrorist in every palestinian,(civilians , childs).
I pretty sure after reading all the responses of Israel's supporters, that you celebrate and dance around every time a palestinian gets killed.
Nice behaviour, your god must be proud!

Even if we see a video of Israeli troops raping palestinian babies , you will probably still jump in and support them.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here's a thought: STOP F###ING WITH ISRAEL THEN. TAH-DUH!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Would you blame someone for fighting off a rapist?

Israel is the rapist.
edit on 7/25/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

originally posted by: Kromlech

Would you blame someone for fighting off a rapist?

Israel is the rapist.

Actually Israel is the female that refuses to be raped.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
The title of this thread is entirely presumptuous and misleading. The source of the missile that hit the UN shelter is still unclear and under investigation. It could very well have been a Hamas rocket that went array.

There is nothing "unclear" about Israeli tank shells.. they have admitted it
with some excuse ...blah

Here is a visual aid for you to dispute!

www.theguardian.com...
edit on Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:00:55 -0500006America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join