It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis orders women of Mosul to undergo genital mutilation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'll remember that the next time you're going on about the religious right ...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
First of all, those poor girls.... No child should have to be mutilated in anyway because of some crap religious beliefs... How do religions justify this stuff? 'God' gave us our bodies, if god wanted us to be circumcised he would've snipped us from the get-go right?

I guess we can say male circumcision is just wrong as well then, or since it's a norm, therefore it's accepted?

I respect the seriousness of situation, that those radical scumbags-ISIS- who make the ME look even worse than it already does, are intimidating its people into doing these horrible things.

But Jews (and uneducated imbeciles , imo) have been snipping the boys for a while with no outcry from the public there... just saying...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There goes the religion of love. But we all knew that already. And we created/armed these btards! They've also chased out all Christians this past week.

Saddam must be a nostalgic memory to those people nowadays. Sure there was oppression but no mutilation unless u were some sort or political dissident.

On a related note - the male circumcision is also barbaric. we have soap and water, no need to snip boys because until 200 years ago people didn't bathe for years! just like we have tooth paste - no need to fluoridate the water because some people don't brush! but I've met several women who were proud to have done this to their boys or were looking forward to it.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join