It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis orders women of Mosul to undergo genital mutilation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You and me both. Isn't this just the most disgusting way to control women? Remove any chance of sexual pleasure. Argggggh I just want to chop off a penis or two. c reply to: doobydoll

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
They claim this a a religious ritual. They call it circumcision. a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't know what to say about that. But, here in San Diego, there's a huge community of Chaldean Christians that were resettled from Iraq. I'm close with many of them. Many of them own liquor/convenience stores and gas stations!

Their children are attending universities and getting PHD's, they proudly tell me, when I brag about my daughter.

Of course they're very politically active and very concerned about what's going on over there.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Here in the UK there has been a big conference called Girl and we in the UK have banned it and made it a criminal offence so If any parents let it happen they will get jail time.
It is disgusting and like others have said it takes away the joy every human being should be allowed to enjoy.
Now is circumcision the same? I think it is not allowed on kids in Sweden and Germany.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Wow, its like theyre reading from a playbook titled, "What to do and Say if You Want to Help Justify Another US Invasion".

But things are getting beyond ridiculous.

ISUS is an off-shoot of Al-CIAeda, being openly visited by McCain and funded/armed/trained by Obama (the Obama administration, now wanting to give them another $500 million).

So now we dont even hide the fact that we create these groups only to then spend more tax payer money to go fight them...

edit on 24-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
All Muslim countries treat women poorly. Some more than others. The more "extreme" the Muslim, the further back in time their cultural reference point is. The Taliban, for example had no love for women and those who cry about Western involvement in Afghanistan, can take comfort that at least girls have access to schools in most parts of Afghanistan.

I abhor FGM and anyone who think's it's a good idea. I feel for the women in these Muslim countries. Islam is such a "man religion". Good for men who want an excuse to treat women poorly.

Regards

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The big difference is that male circumcision just removes a little skin while female circumcision demoves the labia and the clitoris and then sews the vaginal opening to a tiny passage for menstrual flow. It's dibilitating and dangerous. But what the hell to them women are about equal to the family dog so what do you expect. n reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: doobydoll

Wow, its like theyre reading from a playbook titled, "What to do and Say if You Want to Help Justify Another US Invasion".

But things are getting beyond ridiculous.

ISUS is an off-shoot of Al-CIAeda, being openly visited by McCain and funded/armed/trained by Obama (the Obama administration, now wanting to give them another $500 million).

So now we dont even hide the fact that we create these groups only to then spend more tax payer money to go fight them...

My thoughts entirely.

It's intentional that things are allowed to get bad enough in order to enrage western citizens into a frenzy and demand we send our troops in.

I knew a while back that some kind of outrageous act would happen, our politicians are itching to send our boys in, and if this doesn't work for them I dread to think what the next heathen crimes they are plotting to get us stirred up.

Don't get me wrong, I sincerely believe these females need to be protected, but at the same time I feel it's all a manipulation to get us to demand our governments to send our lads wading in and I resent it, and for that reason I will still vote no to becoming involved.
edit on 24-7-2014 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It saddens me that even the worst American's treat their pets better than these people treat the feminine half of their own species. It saddens me even more to think of the unspeakable horrors our species is yet to suffer before we finally grow up.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The women need to wake up and have a revolution to be honest, they hold so much power and that is why the men use religion to control and justify what they do to women.
I see ripplings of it on social media with many young women over there and it is a start.
I really can see the next revolution not to do with the countries but a sexual revolution with the women having enough of it all.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I believe his point(current me Snarl if wrong) is that While some maybe have not liked President's Bush's Policies, He would not have let it come to this, he would most likely have another surge (which was successful the first time) before he allowed IS to take control of half of Syria and Iraq.

So If they weren't allowed to run rampant, they wouldn't be allowed to declare this new Fatwa on the Women of Iraq.

Successful at what? Killing 100's of 1000's of Iraqis which now also have to put up with a Western sponsored Jihadi group? How successful was the Iraqi army when they put their tails between their legs and left Millions of dollars worth of equipment for these thugs? Iraq is a disaster which was caused by Bush's invasion.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If youse people do not understand the course of events.....................please read Morals and Dogma
There WILL be a Christian /Muslim war....Its been in the works for 200 years....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's really sickening, beyond words.

Upon looking more into the breaking news I found that it could be false info. That is re shared from last year. See here for more.. I don't know but it's worthy to look more into.

Either way people should be aware that female genital mutilation does happen, often not talked about, victims forced into silence. This is barbaric, it is not about cleanliness nor is it similar to foreskin removal. Some women's magazines have articles, for example, about survivors: pretty graphic so -Read here..

edit on 24-7-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
At no other time have ISIS brought up this issue which, as far as I am aware, is more of an African issue than Middle Eastern. Then, earlier this week it was a news item, with a big piece about FGM and UN moves to outlaw it and.... hey presto.... naughty old ISIS is then reported to be ordering it. Bad ISIS.... naughty ISIS.... see how naughty they are?

I don't believe in coincidences!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
The women need to wake up and have a revolution to be honest,

Easier said then done. They've been subjected to this kind of religious induced ignorant garbage all their lives. They aren't allowed to know anything different. They aren't allowed to question it. They have no recourse in society to help them escape. And they've been beaten down emotionally so much, they dont have the mental capacity to know how to do so. And even if they could get away from the immediate abusers, there is no place for them to hide. They'd be caught and flogged and raped and put to death.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I knew BS when I read the thread title
I am not a muslim, but I know that the religion of piece does not require female circumcision that's Judaism that requires male circumcision.
Thanks for the above poster for clarifying exactly what the female circumcision is, truly mutilation.
Male circumcision does not reduce pleasure, but increases cleanliness Thank God they need it

So this is just propaganda, and should be put in the Hoax bin soon.
ISIS I.S. ISIL whatever they call themselves continues to move ahead
Thank you Obama for clearing the way
Good job
While I'm at it, nice job also on Showing Russia your strong hand with sanctions
Oh yeah, and Syria
And ....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well now...

How exactly will they please their women now?

oh whats that, they aren't concerned with that? BARBARIC!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
It saddens me that even the worst American's treat their pets better than these people treat the feminine half of their own species. It saddens me even more to think of the unspeakable horrors our species is yet to suffer before we finally grow up.

Does this ^^^^

not say it all?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Sorry but it does reduce pleasure I had mine off because my 2nd wife wanted it off and it doesn't feel like before.
Plus reports do also say the same.
Granted it is nothing like the barbric act of FGM but I think you should not do it to children until they understand and make their own choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is so disgusting!!!!

28 African countries, and Saudi Arabia, and now Iraq (that I know of) .This is indeed more of an African countries issue.

The women there say, that they have to suffer 3 times in life
1. first mutilation
2. wedding night (knife is needed to cut it open in those cases where is was sewn shut.)
3. child birth (again knife is needed)

This is not coming from Islam. It comes from men to control women.

If women don't feel pleasure, they won't cheat.
What sick b****rds.

But in this case it is even more outrageous, because it was not the norm there before. The IS is making them do it.

What can be done to stop this????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join