It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Russian rebels release train with bodies from downed jet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
yl53d1076d.jpg[/thumb]]

Ok this is more about a pic from this article then the article itself. Why i put in the gray area..look at this pic of a pro Russian rebel notice the knife sheath it says u.s.a then something under it can not make it out . Being a conspiracy site what do you guys think they are buying their knifes from us? even though 99 percent of our stuff comes from china..just found it a little odd... And i wear my tin foil hat backwards the way we do it in the hood.lol....
edit on 24-7-2014 by switchqm8 because: 4 got link to pic

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
Ok this is more about a pic from this article then the article itself. Why i put in the gray area..look at this pic of a pro Russian rebel notice the knife sheath it says u.s.a then something under it can not make it out . Being a conspiracy site what do you guys think they are buying their knifes from us? even though 99 percent of our stuff comes from china..just found it a little odd... And i wear my tin foil hat backwards the way we do it in the hood.lol....
No link or picture think an edit might be needed

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Dam your fast lol fixed

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
and link to the article[url=http://www.gazettenet.com...]

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Probably bought the knife online ..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
yes that is possible but with all the hype about Russia suppling these guys i thought it would be Russian made weapons.just thought it a little odd.thanks 4 the reply

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
also can any one make out what it says under the USA....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Seen it all over the world .. guys will toss issue gear in favour of gear they buy themselves on items such as knives .. quite common in all militaries for troops to buy their own knives.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If the russian rebels are being backed by russia then they have arms deals with uk
however
if as has been suggested, they are 'liberating' weapons from ukraine .... anybody's guess

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 24-7-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join