It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me, the long-haired guy who always look suspicious!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

My name is Dany. I'm 20 years old and I'm interested in all sort of subjects like UFO's or conspiracies. I live in Quebec so my first language is french, meaning my english can be a little messy, but I'll do my best to stay understandable. I'm the kind of person that will believe what people say without the need of proof. I think that anything can happen in life, there's just some events that has low probabilities to happen, like a dimensional hole opening or a big foot that came out of the wood. My though is everything that can't be refute, can be true. I believe that a lot of events can't be logical and that we must go beyond the science to explain some theories. I'm not a hacker but I know someone who hack the American Army force daily and has plenty of information to give. Unfortunately I live pretty far to him/her so I can only see him few times in a year. I'm happy to have found this place where other people post their theories on who we are and why we are here. Where are we coming from and is there other life in space? There's just too much people in my neighbor that believe only what they saw it become sad. I like to talk about what go beyond our imagination. Thank you to have read, and have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
From one long haired guy to another, I welcome you. Now you have to skull down a yard glass of beer, it's a new guy thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pouilleux

Hi Dany. My name is Bally. There are others around, Pronto and Expat are the finest examples. Our English isn't good after 1700 hrs. I tend to lean and speak with a slurring English accent. My wife's french is good but she's a dutchy.

Enjoy you time here.

Some Aussie tucker for you.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You don't have the excuse of growing up in the seventies to justify long hair. Shame on you, maybe you can make an excuse that you are allergic to the cut ends of hair or something.

I had long hair when I was in my twenties, and my hair and beard are pretty long now. If people contest long hair in the name of religion, then they would be saying Jesus was not worthy. Most of the people who were the religious leaders in the past didn't cut their hair, it was supposed to be natural.

But we have been brainwashed to think hair makes a person a bad person by the Devil...or basically deceitful people. If Jesus, Mohammad, or Buddha ever came back, he would not cut his hair and many people would not follow him. Long hair does not make anyone inferior.

I'm sure you know this but many people don't

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I'm not a hacker but I know someone who hack the American Army force daily and has plenty of information to give.

Sorry dude, but either thats bs, or your not going to be here very long!
Can you hear strange noises on your roof?
Is your phone getting warm when your not using it?
Does your mail look like its been tampered with?
Is there a van parked outside your home?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pouilleux

Welcome to The Zoo My Fellow Long Hair! I've had long hair since I was 13. I'm 52 yrs old now. I told my Mom, who didn't want me to let it grow, that If Jesus had long hair, so can I. She never said another word about it except, just keep it clean and brushed! LOL!!
Any ways, Welcome. Don't feed the animals here as some of them will bite you. And NEVER Feed the Trolls. Enjoy your Stay! Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum.. erm.. ats .. bald as an egg here ..

You will find all sorts of fascinating.. strange.. absurd .. unusual things here .. just be careful poking around the sublevels .. also whatever you do .. dont look under the beds or in the icebox thats where the truly scary things lurk and theyve been known to eat unsuspecting people at times .. pay no heed to the gentlemen in dark suits and sunglasses .. they say theyre travel agents and scouts for the olympic waterboard team ..

Ahh.. Bally covered happy hour ..

The rest should be along with your doorprizes and survival kit shortly ..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The sexiest guys are the ones with long hair .... just saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thank you all my new hairy friends! Your welcome is... well... welcome haha. I'm looking forward to share my thoughts and my theories who would send me to the asylum if normal people hear me!

Well, you're free to believe what you want and who am I to say you what you have to think about that! We are free men and any information can be true or false. I think what's real is what you think is real. You create your own world. If you can prove that I'm lying, then I will trust you on your accusation, until then, thank you to have shared your thought!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pouilleux
Thank you all my new hairy friends! Your welcome is... well... welcome haha. I'm looking forward to share my thoughts and my theories who would send me to the asylum if normal people hear me!

Well, you're free to believe what you want and who am I to say you what you have to think about that! We are free men and any information can be true or false. I think what's real is what you think is real. You create your own world. If you can prove that I'm lying, then I will trust you on your accusation, until then, thank you to have shared your thought!

But you said

I'm not a hacker but I know someone who hack the American Army force daily and has plenty of information to give.

If thats true then YOU have put your FRIEND at great risk! and please dont tell me you know how to keep your mouth shut because you've just posted that snippet on a public forum!!!

You should tell your friend what you've done!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
HA ! Being from Montreal myself and seeing "Pouilleux" as your nickname, I thought...this guy's gotta be from Quebec !!!

Welcome to ATS, Dany !

You're going to have fun here. It's a great place with lots of great people.

Enjoy !!!!

top topics

join