It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Coalition Government Collapses as 2 Parties Quit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
the thing about ukraine is that russia want to continue the genocide of ukranians , complete an unfinished job, the ukrainians being not caucasians like russians many have black eyes and descendents of ancient greeks, turks etc

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: angelchemuel

Why is the topic a bad thing for Ukraine? It occurred when Yanukovych was in office. You guys seemed ok with it then. Why does this action catch your attention but not the other?

Seriously???? This is a very bad situation for Ukraine... without a prime minister.. the president comes off as even less legitimate then he already is... all the opposition want is another election, but Poroshenko won't allow it because he knows he'll loose... Civilians are dying left and right under his governance... its obvious his campaign was built on false promises... Shouldn't they have a right to reelect someone new?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SUBKONCIOUS

The president was elected and that election was accepted by Putin and Russia so im not sure where your coming from on the legitimate issue.

The opposition doesn't get another election because they opted to boycott the first round. Plus I don't remember seeing Crimea, or the cities in the South / East being opened up for all Ukrainians to vote in.

Not until the next elections. The death toll is because of rebels refusing to allow civilians to leave some of the areas where heavier fighting is occurring.

The gist of your comment is coming across as since the rebels are losing they are now wanting a "re do" for the Ukraine President.

With Russia backing the rebels openly now with artillery coming from Russian territory to Ukraine the rebels are pretty much done trying to get their terms heard. They were given ample opportunity to participate and instead they chose to incite a russian backed civil war... A civil war the rebels are loosing.

A reason they dont like the new government.. they aren't bending to russian demands.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I truly am sorry for the people of Ukraine. United States intelligence services attempted another takeover of a country and left it in chaos....It has happened dozens of times to dozens of different countries (think South America).

This is simply what western black ops leave in their wake.

More than 200,000 people died in Syria alone, with half million injured and several million displaced. Evilness sponsored by White House and Pentagon, PURE EVILNESS !!

US also created ISIS which is spreading "raw medieval" philosophy in Iraq. Today it ordered genital mutilation of all women in certain area. At this rate soon ISIS will be doing "sexual mutilations" in the US high schools.

In addition to providing heavy weapons to separatists in Ukraine, Russia should also give them intelligence inputs via satellites to attack the Kiev's force concentrations and important points. Donetsk has to hold for next 2 months and then the push back should start to throw Kiev forces to the other side of the Dniper river.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The president was elected and that election was accepted by Putin and Russia so im not sure where your coming from on the legitimate issue.

This Poroshenko had a peaceful agenda before elections. After getting elected he backstabbed and started the ATO war in the east. Putin had supported him on the peaceful diplomatic solution agenda not for waging war on civilians.

Poroshenko is a long time US stooge who also provided funding for the Right Wing militia in Ukraine. One reason the Junta PM resigned is to gain some PR points by appointing a Jewish caretaker PM to the office, Mr. Grosman or something like that. This to show they are not Right Wing fascists who have history of hating Jews.

I strongly suspect that MH17 was shot down by Kiev sources in order to gain PR points against the rebels and Russia. The regime in Kiev is EVIL, with fascistic hatred towards the people in the eastern region. Immediately after robbing power, they abolished the Russian language and similar rights in daily society.

This Junta is the reason Ukraine lost Crimea and soon will lose the Eastern and Southern regions.

The best solution would be for the Ukrainians who identify themselves with Austro-Hungarian blood roots, to take that western bulge on the map which near Poland and Hungary and settle out with their fascist hatred towards the East and Russia. They can also join NATO and EU and wipe shoes and wash dishes in the Western European capitals.
edit on 24-7-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
the thing about ukraine is that russia want to continue the genocide of ukranians , complete an unfinished job, the ukrainians being not caucasians like russians many have black eyes and descendents of ancient greeks, turks etc

Since 1991, Russia provided $200 Billion of subsidies to Ukraine. That does not show an attempt to commit genocide.

No country has given so much financial aid to any other in the last 25 years. 1 to 2 million Ukrainians work in Russia alone.

What did Russia get in return? Backstabs, Thankless attitude and outirght genocide of Russians in the East.

Btw, how much money did Kiev Junta get from US or EU since coming to power? ZIPPO !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Do you even realize what it is you are defending...? are your seriously willing to bear that on your conscience...?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SUBKONCIOUS

Care to point out where I defended it?

There is a difference between pointing out the facts to correct confusion / erroneous information and defending the actions of a few.

I have already stated time and again that an investigation into the Kiev protests as well as the Odessa mess must occur.

Labeling the entire Ukraine government and military as a "junta" and "nazis" can not be supported because its simply not true. The Russian duma has more members of a nationalist party than what Ukraine has. How can it be ok for Russia yet not ok for Ukraine?

As an example I used the term Pro Russian in some other threads. An individual got a little torqued because he does not support ukraine / the west nor did he care for Russian actions. He did not want to be labeled as a pro russian. The same can be applied to your argument.

Lumping everyone into a single box because you do not care for them does not work. I will also add I am guilty of violating that point also. Something I will strive to correct.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

“We can say with confidence that this intention reveals a wish to avoid responsibility for the troubles and misfortunes that were brought upon the people of Ukraine with his help, for the crimes that were committed by the authorities,” Irina Yarovaya, Chair of the State Duma (lower house of the Russian parliament) Security Committee, told ITAR-TASS.

In her opinion, “the crimes that were committed over this time with Yatsenyuk’s direct participation are appalling”.

Senior Russian lawmaker: By resigning, Yatsenyuk tries to shirk responsibility for crimes

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

originally posted by: adnanmuf

Since 1991, Russia provided $200 Billion of subsidies to Ukraine. That does not show an attempt to commit genocide.

No country has given so much financial aid to any other in the last 25 years. 1 to 2 million Ukrainians work in Russia alone.

What did Russia get in return? Backstabs, Thankless attitude and outirght genocide of Russians in the East.

Btw, how much money did Kiev Junta get from US or EU since coming to power? ZIPPO !!!!!!!!!

balet dancing piano playing. now they will get what?

what is the idea about scaring a small country like that. it is a sham.
There is nothing in Ukraine at all.
what would they gain ? more land!

they already have much land and they are still starving. Instead of building tanks, how about buiding a tractor instead, how about that for a change.

russians are literally starving. we should have joined venture with russia on the vast landa they have.
instead we wanted trillions on wars to please tiny Israel and the big piglet sharon.
it is too late now.

poor Ukranians they probably did every thing they can to please but nobody buying.
edit on 25-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

He resigned because certain party's in the coalition were obstructing needed legislation. The Communists were accused of supporting Russian actions.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Ukraine’s coalition collapsed after two parties quit during a months-long pro-Russian insurgency in the nation’s east that downed a Malaysian Air jet last week.

Where's the proof of this then?

Did it suddenly appear out of Obama's backside or something?

The criminals in Kiev downed the aircraft with help from the caring, sharing planners in the CIA, hoping to enrage the world against the Ukrainian patriots...it almost worked apart from the fact there's absolutely no evidence supporting the theory, despite how much Obama jumps up and down and stares seriously into the cameras.

As you can tell...i take issue with the quote you posted.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Lumping everyone into a single box because you do not care for them does not work.

Like the US does with 'terrorists'...just about anything you can do in the US including speaking out against nefarious actions by the US government can get you labelled as a terrorist...kinda like lumping everyone who doesn't agree with the party line into the terrorist box, despite freedom of speech and the rest of the mostly ignored US constitution.

I will also add I am guilty of violating that point also. Something I will strive to correct.

Good save.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Don't shoot the messenger!

I agree with you......there is no solid, irrefutable evidence.....yet. Interesting how the black boxes are in the UK too.
The UK government seem to be playing a lot of chess behind closed doors at the moment.

I appreciate that it is very difficult to separate all the goings on in the Ukraine from what is specifically happening with the government there. There are too many cooks in the kitchen with vested interests for different reasons, trying to get the dinner they want to appear on the dinning table. All of the cooks no doubt have been up to all sorts of nefarious deeds. It's like looking at a smorgasbord buffet and trying to decide which is the best dish.......but forgetting which is the best for the people (the serfs) and not the barons in charge. At the moment it's like a smoke filled kitchen and nobody can see what is going on and the cooks keep bumping into each other. Hope my analogy makes sense

It would be good to see some break down/explanation of all the political parties, some background info.

I'm in the middle of moving house, and don't have the time to go digging up the background of each political party. Sorry. But I will keep chipping in.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

So Ukraine has only "caretaker" government and no money to pay its army.

Then how is it fighting the war?

Who is Poroshenko. How is he getting the resources to fight?

These questions must be asked. This is not a Poroshenko war. This is a war managed and funded by the West.

Poroshenko is a stooge.

And for this very reason, the situation is Ukraine is very dangerous and out of control.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No worries Jane, i wasn't having a go at you, just the statement in the quote.

I won't sit by and allow something to become pseudo fact that suits a PTB agenda simply by repeating it over and over so it sticks in peoples minds, without any evidence or proof that it is actually a fact.

I know you didn't write the quote mate.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ITAR-TASS is simply not objective when it comes to the Ukrainian issue. Sorry. I'd stop quoting them - AlJazeera is more objective on Palestinian issues.

Here's how Russian State propaganda aimed at English readers works:

Just look at this article you quoted a page back:
Russian territory shelled
The title says

Russian territory shelled from Ukraine 9 times in past months

Woo. We're scared now. The title implies Russia is directly being attacked by Ukraine.
This is followed by a large photo of a soldier looking at some hole in the ground in the corner of some field.
The caption of the photo reads:

Member of the investigating committee near a shell crater after shelling from Ukrainian territory hit the small Russian city of Donetsk

Great. So Donetsk is suddenly a Russian city? Is it in the territory of the Russian Federation? Well, they don't expicitly say that, but either I don't understand English or they are damn sure implying that.

Now look at the title again:

So Donetsk is not in Ukraine.
If basic logic applies, the title and the picture starting the article together suggest that

1. Donetsk is not in Ukraine - it is shelled "from the Ukraine" - if Ukraine is elsewhere, Donetsk is logically not part of the Ukraine;
2. Donetsk is Russian (no one argues there is a sizeable ethnic Russian population there, but something else is implied here);
3. If the Ukrainian government shells Donetsk, it is attacking Russian territory (i.e. the territory of the present Russian Federation).
edit on 7/25/2014 by Kokatsi because: typo correction

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kokatsi
ITAR-TASS is simply not objective when it comes to the Ukrainian issue. Sorry. I'd stop quoting them - AlJazeera is more objective on Palestinian issues.

Here's how Russian State propaganda aimed at English readers works:

Just look at this article you quoted a page back:
Russian territory shelled
The title says

Woo. We're scared now. The title implies Russia is directly being attacked by Ukraine.
This is followed by a large photo of a soldier looking at some hole in the ground in the corner of some field.
The caption of the photo reads:

Member of the investigating committee near a shell crater after shelling from Ukrainian territory hit the small Russian city of Donetsk

Great. So Donetsk is suddenly a Russian city? Is it in the territory of the Russian Federation? Well, they don't expicitly say that, but either I don't understand English or they are damn sure implying that.

Now look at the title again:

So Donetsk is not in Ukraine.
If basic logic applies, the title and the picture starting the article together suggest that

1. Donetsk is not in Ukraine - it is shelled "from the Ukraine" - if Ukraine is elsewhere, Donetsk is logically not part of the Ukraine;
2. Donetsk is Russian (no one argues there is a sizeable ethnic Russian population there, but something else is implied here);
3. If the Ukrainian government shells Donetsk, it is attacking Russian territory (i.e. the territory of the present Russian Federation).

*cough-cough

Donetsk, Russia

That is why it said "russian city of Donetsk". Not some hidden brainwashing agenda.
edit on 25-7-2014 by whitepanther999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel how can you discuss ukraine without mentioning russia the two are tied or where till a coup de tat was iniated

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: whitepanther999
Why does Wikipedia say then that Donetsk is in Ukraine?
Wiki Donetsk
THIS is the Donetsk that has been in the Western news for several months - with its insurgency.
Now if there is another Donetsk on the Russian sideand that is what the article means, while the Donetsk everyone now knows about due to its Russian-supplied rebels, the propaganda is even more insiduous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join