It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bedroom producers/DJ's gathering ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I know I can't be the only one here that produces music, or likes to mix, so thought I'd make a thread so people can share their songs/mixes etc. I know how hard it is these days to spread your music around, so let's make it a little easier?

Bitshricks on Soundcloud

I use FruityLoops 11 and just make whatever I feel at the time, typically though it's Dubstep, dnb or something 140bpm lol. Got a few mixes and songs up on there but mostly reposts songs so you'll have to sift through

Feel free to post whatever music you make! All genres welcome

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Made with FL studio, not a finished track more like a demo for a track and for trying out the upload for Youtube.

Electronic easy listening/ chillout.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Really like the progession of this
Always wanted to do a long progressive sort of song, good work though

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP. Seems like a good place to ask this:

I use Mixmeister to put together DJ mixes. I used it on PC for years and it worked great for me. Now I have it on my Mac and it's nowhere near as good. Can anyone recommend a smimilar product that works well on Mac?

I've checked out Virtual DJ and it's not what I'm looking for. Traktor and Abelton may be overkill. I just need something simple where I can beat mix a playlist and burn it to cd.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I m now following you on soundcloud lol I never use anything like that I just used the 1 above to upload my choon to show you some what I do its kind on jungle, Dnb but I also do hardstyle n russian donk stylee stuff very differant lol the linkto ten min song above I was out of it n just went wiv it listened next day n was like waaa crazy haha

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hahaha flappy frekin birdz choon nice!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Follow if you dig edm/Dubstep
edit on 24-7-2014 by gizthegreat because: greatstuff

edit on 24-7-2014 by gizthegreat because: greatstuff

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I like using a site called Audiotool. I also use a program called ReBirth, kind of old, I think they made a version for apple iOS recently.

My Audiotool page

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I use ableton live 9 and write glitch hop. Check out Dyligence and Yugen. My other tracks are more ambient/left-field/learning experiences.

soundcloud.com...

(I will be finishing the mixes when I have a collection ready for like an EP or something.)
edit on 24-7-2014 by Ebumping because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here's my cloud & add me on Twitter
www.soundcloud.com/gizmothegreatest

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Besides the tracks I posted I also wanted to ask. Do you use any VST's? There's a genius who goes by the name of Mr Bill, have you heard of him?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ebumping

Nah I haven't heard of him but I'll look him up! I use massive quite a lot, I've been making my own noises and experimenting with stuff for a couple of months, it's pretty cool! Uhh, poizone is good it comes with FL though. Thanks all for commenting! Really liking everyones stuff, glad theres at least a handful of us on here

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Ah well my friend used traktor on his mac for a good 2 years, even played 4 tracks for a while and it worked fine
Traktor is the only thing I'd recommend so give it a go man, its quite tricky to get used to though if you're using midi mixers it'll be awesome. I'm using VDJ until I get a pair

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I like analog equipment but some digital stuff is cool. I suffer from a disease called gizmosis

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gizthegreat

Yeah I'm looking to buy a analog synth soon, maybe one from Novation because I've got the launchpad. Also have an Akai MPK mini which I have to send off for repair

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Did the production, the recording, the mixing and the lyrics myself.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: c74r1ty44

Ah that's sick man! It's really cool, it's different but still wicked! Thanks for sharing that

new topics

top topics

join