It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood (y) racists!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"Interesting" story locally about screening profiles of blood donors in SA.

Was wondering if there is any similar blood donor profiling in the USA / Australia / elsewhere as well?

See www.news24.com...

The white SA government was toppled more than 10 years ago, and still "events" like this transpires. Reverse racism today more the norm.....

Saw a "ku klux" documentary recently on History channel - amazingly racist bunch. I did compulsory military service in the 80's, you will not believe how we (whites and blacks) fought TOGETHER in the then South West Africa (Namibia) war (all for nothing..), against the "enemy" - Swapo + Angolans + Cubans + ?.

At least we host the 2010 world soccer!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Living here in the American south I hear and see it day in and day out...

I used to work at a fine dining resort that was previously a working plantation in the early 1800s....The owner would always joke around with his guests saying things like - "Yes, we're still a slave-driven plantation" chuckle chuckle chuckle.....

I probablly have a story-a-day on racism for the five years I've lived here now...

That's an interesting article...I'm not too sure about how prevalent things like that are here in the US, but I wouldn't be surprised if another member came back with a few links to something very similar..

I know that many health insurance companies are now using racial profiling to try and design effective prevention programs...but at the same time they're excluding people at high risk and making their coverage more expensive...

new topics

join