It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Air Algerie loses contact with plane

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Since your country (USA) forced a system in the airplane controls, because of your promotion of terrorism, allot of airplanes got missing, vanish, crashing, changing paths and get bombed... hmmm

Is it true, that this system, can remotely control the airplane from a distant operator?

Yes it's true. All Americans got this memo saying don't tell anyone outside the country but we got this system we're forcing the rest of the planet to install in their planes. Every American citizen is going to get their own private jet when we steal them out of the air. Please register to receive yours and to promise not to reveal the diabolical plot.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Now I'm going to be in trouble for telling. a reply to: Ploutonas

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh my... auto pilot allows the pilot and copilot freedom to move about the plane. It has the flight headings programmed into it and the plane flies itself. You still need the pilot to take off , land, or respond to emergency situations.

. ncyunch reply to: Ploutonas

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yeah but most places you don't have to worry about being eaten by lions. LOL.
a reply to: egoli

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Boeing or McDonnell Douglas produce most of the airframes on the planet so ....a reply to: WCmutant

edit on PM000000310000000773046312014-07-24T15:46:51-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2014 by marquesas because: The poster had already mentioned the information that I stated in my reply

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A lot of equipment at my work , and all over my city has been shorting out, crashing, breaking,

Could it be that Uranus in retrograde is having some effect, along with other strange energies ??

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MlekoFromKorea

It's a very interesting coincidence...I looked up some aspects of 17 in numerology and I found this quote:

"The number 17 is a highly Spiritual number and has been expressed by the Ancient Chaldeans as the 8 Pointed Star of Venus. It is the Star of Love and Peace and promises a 17 Day person the will to rise superior in Spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life.

Number 17 is the God Energy number – the number of immortality. It indicates that the person’s name will be remembered after he has passed on.

This is an extremely fortunate number, but it must be remembered that it comes down to number 8, the number of Karma and Fate, and needs to be worked with as such. The combination of the 1 and 7 makes the person very strong, but at the same time they are soft, sympathetic and sentimental."

I have no idea if this is at all relevant but I can imagine that if a group deliberately plans these attacks that numerologic aspects are important in their way of thinking.

source: numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.nl...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marquesas

Hmmm interesting find. Like I said, maybe its just coincidence but its also possible that the number 17 means something to them and that they have especially choosen the plane and the day.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: WCmutant

Have you ever looked a how many Boeing aircraft are out there? Until very recently the only two choices were Airbus and Boeing. There have been something like 9,000 Boeing 737s ordered from the first 737-100 flew. There are 783 aircraft on order from Boeing alone just for this year.

Technically speaking, the "choices" were narrowed by allowing Boeing to acquire McDonnell Douglas in the 90s. I expect many US airlines to use Boeing/MDs by default. However, foreign airlines probably have more choices (arguably).

There are only two choices for large commercial airlines - Boeing and Airbus. However, when you get into regional size jets/planes you have quite a few more choices - McDonnell (Boeing), Embraer, Bombardier, Fokker, and a few others.

I'm merely pointing out that the recent "weird" occurrences with airplanes have been in the Boeing family.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nodwander
Think this is an interesting article even though it's from the telegraph about the 13 planes which disappeared over Europe for around 25 minutes.

Claims of hacking and NATO running electrical warfare exercises.

Everything needed for a much larger conspiracy theory.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Its starting to look like the remote systems may have been hacked into
and these incidents, whoever is doing it was testing it out first.
Just my thoughts, thanks for the link.

Rebel 5

edit on 25-7-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I pose a question to those who alledge that the crash wasn't an accident..

Is everything a false flag? The paranoia you guys have is worrying..

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Another trident in there folks, in the airlines logo.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

There is absolutely no proof at all, anywhere but a patent that any kind of remote system exists.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
What the hell is going on with air travel these days..

It's like we're being mentally conditioned not to fly.

As far as I am concerned, it's working. These days, I don't know how anyone brings the. mselves to board an airplane. Overseas, it's vanishing planes, or shot down planes. Here, it's draconian "security" measures, that treat people like criminals and let known suspicious people fly.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Last I heard the French Government wasn't ruling out a terrorist attack...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's exactly right. I'm glad somebody besides me noticed this and pointed it out. In the US it would make people more likely to drive or take a bus somewhere, encouraging more spending on fuel, which would correlate with our little trip to Iraq.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: rebelv

There is absolutely no proof at all, anywhere but a patent that any kind of remote system exists.
---->

And if it existed i can't find out where in the system they would have put it that can't be disabled by pulling CB's and flipping switches. (I have B777 and 737 system schematics in front of me)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Oh, okay. I thought it was the USA with the help of the aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey Guys..

I would just like to offer thoughts and condolences to those involved and the families and friends of the victims,i can't imagine the grief.

OP thank you for highlighting this incident,as the implications are more important than people know.

I would just like to say,i have had my posts removed regarding the cause of this incident-clearly an attempt at a cover up which speaks volumes-but i persist!!

The cause of these plane incidents/crashes is down to an Electro Magnetic Pulse/Flux from our Suns binary twin-which is also known as a Brown Dwarf/Planet X etc.

The GPS coordinates can no longer be relied upon as the poles are differing in location-hence other cases of planes landing beyond their target venues.

The magnetic field is also in chaos incidently and as predicted 20 years ago, these incidents regarding planes crashing (due to electrical failure, due to Planet X's charged tail of dust particles) will increase to the point where air travel is impossible.

We are clearly seeing a leap into the next phase of this objects imminent arrival on its journey past our planet.

Here are two websites you should become familiar with Guys,all the questions people may have in regards to this event will be answered here.

Stay good!!

poleshift.ning.com...

survivingthepoleshift.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join