It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Den of Darkness

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

You quoted 1 Corinthians 4:5 which is The New Testament, Corinthians is a letter that Paul wrote to a Church in Corinth and they believed that Jesus is The Christ and is The Son of God The Father, but you deny that Jesus is The Christ and that there is no Son of God...

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Jesus will not stop you from giving your soul to darkness beings of technology, you have the choice to walk in Light or Darkness.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Don't worry about me, Il find my own way to to Eternal life.

I am not Evil, i am far from it.

When i called for the Universe she answered, When i felt i had no purpose. When i wanted to know absolutely in my heart that we were not alone.

It wasn't until i had my experiences that all previous information started to dawn on me.

Follow your path, as long as it leads to a morally rightious one. Weither you prefer light or the shadows. The day and the Night.
Conquer your fear of the universe, And all its inhabitants and mutually respect life.
be vigilant of those who seek to destroy humanity, Aid those in dire need.
And always Honor the Dead.

What i am dealing with is something on a level you do not understand.
Once you are merged with the infinite all, Darkness is no longer darkness to you but is light.

I want to see the what all is that is unseen, To be free both in the spirit world and the world of the living.
I want the veil of darkness to be lifted. So that i need not see with light but see with the mind.

I just found this link right now about Light and Darkness.
Very cool

www.spirituality-information-101.com...
Light and Darkness:
The Cosmic Dance
Of Truth

"In the history of our experience as human beings, we have come to accept the notion of a struggle between light and darkness. We believe that light is good and darkness is evil because that is the perception we’ve always had and there has never seemed to be a need to challenge it. The simple reason behind this perception is that when the light is on, you can see things and understand what’s going on. Light from sun provides warmth and it is the giver of life. Darkness, on the other hand, makes us afraid as we stand in it because we can’t see and we don’t know what’s coming at us. At a primitive level, it is obvious that the light is considered good and the darkness is considered evil. On a deeper level, the lack of understanding between the spiritual nature of light and darkness has created an energy and behavioral pattern of mankind’s sexuality which is not the way it was designed to flow. The human race is caught up in a bottled up state wherein the consciousness of our sexuality is caught in a sinister psychological booby trap. When the subconscious identity inside of us understands the true meaning behind the mystery of spiritual light and spiritual darkness and what the myth about that relationship has done to us, there is a relaxation that occurs deep within the subconscious and the true spiritual energy of that human being starts to come into the body and mind in such a manner as to create a transformation. In order to accomplish this, we must first understand what light and darkness truly are and what the relationship between them is.

The reason behind our perception of the light being good and the darkness being evil is physical, and the philosophers and early theologians based their philosophy and religion on the ideas of the physics around them that they were able to observe. Physics is the study of natural philosophy, and the study of physical phenomenon is the study of the spirit, and this is a belief founded in Western Philosophy. Emmanuel Kant first spoke of the concept when he talked about the idea that the spirit world and the physical world are related and that they are mirrors of one another. What is true physically is true spiritually. It was always a belief and an obsession of Albert Einstein to understand the physics with such a great level of detail that he would find higher meaning and therefore understand the psycho physics of the spirit world, or the spirit physics. It was an obsession of his to understand how the spirit plugged into the physical. Modern physics and the advent of quantum mechanics has led to a whole new group of theories – grand unified theories, string theories, meta brain theory, and many others as well as new ones yet to come, but the idea remains and always will remain that physical light can achieve a dense state of existence. For instance, in a black hole, much of the light is trapped inside of the actual black hole, so there is a massive amount of light inside of it. The perception of a black hole is that it would be a physical manifestation of darkness, and yet, the black hole itself is filled with dense light. The vacuum of space, which we perceive as darkness, is filled with matter and anti-matter which is a form of storing light. In this sense, the darkness of the vacuum is just a state of light that is standing still. So it turns out that all of the physical perceptions of darkness around us are just another form of light. This brings us to the fact that the physics, if it is mirroring the spiritual, is telling us that the darkness itself is another form of the light and that darkness is dense light. Darkness is light that is standing still and is stored in a state of readiness to become light. Darkness is potential light and therefore, darkness is the source of light.

Physics dictates the idea that darkness is not evil, but another form of light. This single idea dismantles the duality of good and evil and the accompanying labyrinth that surrounds and traps the human mind within it. We also find this idea of light and darkness supported in scripture. Isaiah 45-7; “God forms light and creates darkness.” The first book of John 1-5 states, “God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all.” Let us examine this last passage. If God is everywhere, then most certainly God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all, because even when it’s perceived as darkness, for instance, a black hole, there is still light inside of these things in a different state. If the universe is the body of God, and we believe this to be so, then most certainly wherever there is perceived darkness in the universe, there is God, and where ever there is God, there is light. If there is darkness, there is light. In Matthew 6-23, we find, “In reality, the light that is in you is darkness, and how great that darkness is.” None of these ideas are in conflict and they support the physical fact that even in places in the universe where there is perceived darkness, such as black holes and the vacuums, there physically is light. Physical darkness is another form of light, sometimes existing in a dense form of light, and at other times, it’s a stored form of light or just light that is standing still.

If we apply this new knowledge of light and darkness toward the question of evil, we must ask, where is there a place for evil to exist? There is no physical allegory of evil and there is no physical symbol of it anywhere in the universe. So where does evil exist except in the belief of man? The truth is this is the only place that it does exist because it cannot exist in the physics; it cannot because there is no place for it in the body of God. Evil only exists in the imagination of man, but this fact does not make it any less real to those who believe that it exists. Going a bit further, the idea that spiritual darkness, which is a dense form of light and is a gift to every human being from God, is evil is a trick and a sinister way of getting a human being to give up the very power he needs to manifest his own spirit. Once a human being believes the lie of spiritual darkness being evil, he becomes spiritually castrated, and this dense form of Divine Light, which is dense Divine Darkness,

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
" is given up to the idea of evil and the human being is left to search for it, and he only gets a chance to touch it now and again when the force of procreation drives that energy temporarily into his body. It is and was always meant to be a gift from God, this dense light which is Divine Darkness, and the validation of this idea can be found in Isaiah 45-3, “And God will give you treasures in the darkness, and hidden treasures in the concealment places in order that you may know that He is the Once calling you by your name.” Treasures in the darkness – light that is so powerful and so densely packed that it is in the darkness and you can’t perceive it, you can only completely know it through faith.

These ideas of light and darkness form the foundation of a grand knowledge designed specifically to teach us a way to unleash the unlimited potential of the human spirit and mind, and plug that potential into the physical personality systems here in time and space of the human body. And this is where it really all begins. There are, for instance, many meditation techniques which utilize visualizing light, and these have their roots in Hindu technique. Many of the Christian Science techniques derived out of the Bible and used the idea of visualization of the Great Light. There are other meditation techniques that use the ideas of darkness and evil, and these techniques have their roots coming out of the Renaissance in the different forms of witchcraft and black magic. With this new wisdom of the relationship of light and darkness, we’re led to a new method which incorporates the idea that the darkness itself is dense light, and the light is light, and the interplay between these two bring about the greater good. It is critical that every time we say, ‘Spiritual Darkness’, we categorize it as Divine Darkness. The dense darkness, the dense light of God, is the gift from God – the hidden treasure in the darkness and concealment places. It is equally important that when we think of the word, ‘light’, we don’t have a picture in our mind of some glamorous light that is going to take care of all our problems, but rather we incorporate the idea of the Divine Light, and we personalize these two ideas into getting in touch with our spirit, and thus, the Almighty. When we say the word, ‘God’, if you have any specific religion, incorporate in your thoughts and feelings that you are getting in touch with God in the context of what is comfortable to you. This is not specific to any religion and there is nothing to prevent any human from accessing their spirit and the experience of their spirit and the Almighty through this knowledge. As we do this, we dismantle the lies propagated by the falsehood that light and darkness are separate from each other and good and evil are at constant odds with each other. "

Anyone else have anything else to post in relevance to the topic?

Thanks everyone for contributing so far

This articles touches on a lot of what i'v been trying to say. But arpgme was basically wondering if i was a Satanists lol.
Which i am not.

Nowhere in the OP did i mention Lucifer or the Devil, I did talk about how my belief is that the universe is God and that the universe is mostly condensed and is folded on itself.

I tried to explain that everything in existance comes from the invisible night that sprawls the universe, Including light itself.

And everything of the 4 elementary physical states all merge to form the 5th which usually becomes neutral, Lack of propper particle arrangment with charged cousin *quarks* or fragments (Shards) what ever you want to call them.
I like to call them shards because they more resemble a particle shard, or sliver.

Darkness is just another form of light only it is pure creating light when syphoned out. I can't expect you to understand the pressures that all this energy is being condensed at. But in such a state, it lasts much longer than regular mass. And that is why the universe is so spawled out to a ratio of roughly 1/9.

edit on 26-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The Bible doesn't say that God is everywhere, though. It only says that if you have Love in you then God is in you too, since God is Love. So, God is only where Love is.

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

What is the morality of darkness?

Light shines revealing things unknown and hidden, giving and protecting. It's Love.

It seems like the only thing the darkness does is absorb/swallow. You called the darkness the mother that gives life, but mothers don't give life, the mother absorbs the life/seed from the father and then holds it until it's ready to come out.

And what did you mean by mankind's sexuality is not flowing as it's supposed to? Are you talking about how sexuality is suppressed and being considered a shameful topic even though it is promoted in the media? Are you talking about homosexuality? Can you be more specific?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That was the website who made that comment.

I imagine it's attritbuting such aspects to darkness, Its simply a human conception.

It has no basis in reality in physics.
So when people say darkness is sexual prominscuity they are wrong.

That is their own doing, Evil only exists in man and the universe is perfect and void of emotion void of evil and good.
It is all encompassing in all aspects and we humans decide to personify things such as darkness and label this with emotional feelings, Actions, And thoughts. Same as the light, As with water and any philosphy we can think of.

But when we dig deeper than the preconcieved fears and understand that everything is All because it is. There is no Darkness, only Darkness for us. Light does not need to be from a lamp, it can be echo location or any other medium of sensing waves/vibrations and frequencies.

There is no morality in Darkness or light. They are both just states of being. Mass that is awaiting creation and mass that is already in creation.

Both are important for the totality of existance.

Because we are the extracted universe, we are the unlocked package.
This package was already sealed within the abyss, and has been alive for eternity.
But what makes up you, is what was created in the now. And tho your Now was could of been in the passed.

No one goes into a black hole and comes out whole. Because as i explained it crushed random along with all that is you.
But if you chose the particles in a sealed chamber, You chose a very specific recipe.

It can bind you to an active state of condensed light, condensed consiousness. Manifesting in the physical.

Since the universe is is partically sealed, We are the only consious outlet for the universe.
We are the collection of fragments of stars, that were spewed from the abyss. That at one point dreamed of being a consious entity as you are right now.

It is a great gift, And the will is so strong. We continue, Such is reincarnation.

edit on 26-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You talked about the Will of consciousness to leave the abyss as light/stars and become an entity manifested in the physical. What do you think about Law of Attraction, that our thoughts create the world around us?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I believe that the idea that God is not everywhere according to the bible is not correct:

Though he is not far from us, For in him we live and move and have our being

He is before all things, in Him all things are held together... For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in the son, and through him to reconcile all things to himself.

Where can I go that you are not there? If I ascend in to heaven you are there, if I make my bed in hell (sheol) you are there

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Darkness is light turned inside out.

What was in the dark often comes to the light

All that shines eventually goes dim.

Neat thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

You talked about the Will of consciousness to leave the abyss as light/stars and become an entity manifested in the physical. What do you think about Law of Attraction, that our thoughts create the world around us?

They do but only if you carry actions out.

You can see a more direct effect of this, Such as when you think about eating without using your fingers.
We had to imagine picking something up with it, Such is the invention of the spoon or the fork.
Some things react to intention alone. Like plants and water.

So if you are consiously thinking about something with the intent to do it. It can Alter the world around us subtly in that regard.

The rice experiment

So Yes this is true, And this experiment has been recreated.

Becareful of what you think about.

edit on 27-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa
Darkness is light turned inside out.

What was in the dark often comes to the light

All that shines eventually goes dim.

Neat thread.

Thank you sir/mame

Yes, and our morality is what has altered our belief of such things.
For radiation itself is deadly to us.

My belief is that gamma rays are unstable and so when gliding inbetween dark energy it bumps and loses stabability.
It would explain why certain radioactive rays have a limit on length based on the stabability of the object.

In order for the universe to exist there needs to be MORE energy than what is currently present.
As the law of E=Mc2 creates radius and radius causes diminishing and signifigant entropy.

There just isn't even mass and energy in the universe currently to recreate the same one with the same ammount of remaining mass and energy because of the signifigant deminishing returns that all physicists know about.

That is why they struggle with the big bang theory because they cannot explain how mass can exist if there is entropy.
Despite the energy needed to expand this much surface area alone... The only way it could function is if there was a greater ammount of stored energy to expand the physical universe, than what is currently present in physical mass and energy right now alone.

So the universe seems like it is mostly empty space, This also prevents mass collisions between objects that are to close.
And since physical particles themselves have resistances and those resistances can be overcome, Nothing in the universe can can accumilate to greatly because of destabelizing resulting in compression. And nothing can be to compressed because the rules of density don't allow it. You can only increase the surface area with a substance once its highly concentrated to the point where it becomes resistant to the crushing forces and is forced out by newly formed particles.

Particles can act as waves, As focused beams such as lasers and light or ultra violets and infra-reds. Electromagnetic energy is also a spectrum of light as well. Since we characterize motion of electrons/photons as *Light* Since its not exactly physical mass but energy.

Science has bridged this gap where all we could do was believe in sole faith that there is an invisible light hidden from us out there that spawns everything in creation.

I think that human beings were created by aliens, but with all of our religious texts i believe that we are a prototype for Sol in the Milkyway galaxy. Custom built to survive on this planet. So Everything we encounter in space is vastly different from us, And judging by our savvy for science and engineering i believe our species may even be more evolved than some of the species visiting here.

And they are very much interested in hybridizing for our reproductive abilities * 9 month gestation with a 20 year growth cycle to adult hood is VERY good*

More importantly we can double our numbers every year if the need be. (Brutal but it's true)

It's very likely that humanity has been set back several times by earth Earth changing events of influencing events from nabouring species.

Regardless our progress in technology is not natural.
Moores law isn't even real.
We can't assume this applies to all nabouring species.
What if it took them millions of years to get to where we are at with technology. Where it took us short of 10,000 years. And that's after a great cataklysm.

Humans need to stop beating themselves up and calling themselves stupid when we clearly are not.
Now that we have mass communication our true potencial is being unlocked.
The only thing that is holding us back is the Evils of man and man alone. Unless you want to assume aliens are screwing with politicians that's up to you lol.

Religion was there because of the mistakes of passed civilizations.
We need to work together to defend our home from invaders, And to gain true purpose for ourselves our little corner of space.

edit on 27-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

It says that he is before all things and in him all things are held together, BUT The Son is trying to *reconcile* all things to himself. So there is still some separation from God, not for all, but for some.

If you do not love your neighbor as yourself, then you are separated from God because you are not living through God's law:

Galatians 5:14
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

If you do this then you are in good hands.

AnuTyr , so do the thoughts/emotions represents the darkness (potential light) while the way it effects the rice/physical reality represents the light?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It's just based on intention.

You you draw negative feelings towards darkness then only negativity can be created.
Likewise with light, if one views light with negative feelings it can cause problems.

Fear of anything generates negative energy, And these frequencies break down mass more quickly.
That is why it turns black.
Because the negativity is collecting into it, it begins to decomission itself turning into dirt.
well the third results in Mold, growing life on its own terms.

Only we can give meaning to things, only we can nuture or destroy the world around us.
Both with our thoughts and our actions.
But make no mistake in actions and thoughts working in sych. This is why it is such powerful stuff.

Much of our body is made of water, And so keeping good feelings and loving yourself and trancending hate is so important.

Because even hate has its uses, But is such a powerfully concentrated emotion it can only harm the user as well.

Know that the change has to come within, External sources can only show you paths.
As long as you maintain truth, Know that you are a good person and try for the better. Which you do im guessing you do since you try so hard to *save* people.

My blood is ancient. And my path is shown only to me, This is why my path seems so different. And why i stick to it. Because it is as true to myself and what i am and will become as the scales decide.

If things that manifest as the night hold the power i seek, I will obtain it. And what will the wicked and unjust do then?
When absolute terror is knocking at their door. The powers of the universe unfolding with a single breath.

edit on 28-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The needing to reconcile doesn't negate the fact that it says God is everywhere. You see the need to reconcile is in the mind of man. Continue reading in Col 1

And you who were formerly alienated and enemies in mind doing evil deeds, but now has reconciled you.

I'm not trying to argue, just giving my POV, if you don't see it no biggie

To the OP though, the den of darkness from my POV is the veil of flesh/the matrix of our "reality"

"He makes his pavilions darkness round about" This is speaking of the tabernacle the word pavilion is cukkah which is tabernacle, the word used for tabernacle in the Greek is skenos which is derived from skia which means shadow ,

The veil and the tabernacle are often used interchangeably, and the veil is our mind or flesh as seen in the NT.

"And on this mountain I will remove the veil that is spread over all faces, the woven covering that is stretched over all nations, I will swallow up death forever"

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
To the OP though, the den of darkness from my POV is the veil of flesh/the matrix of our "reality"

That makes a lot of sense. The Bible usually talks about "The Spirit" and "The Flesh". It says that they are opposed to each other and that The Spirit is Light, so the darkness must be "The Flesh"

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Also the law, which is a shadow of Christ. "Those who lived in the shadow of death saw a great light" The shadow of death is the law. The power of sin is the law. It is the law of sin and death.

Adam who was a type of the one who is to come is the flesh, or the dirt (adamah is red/earth, red for bloody or fleshly)

The flesh is the veil cast over all faces. The veil of Adam the guardian cherub who fell, is the covering cast over all faces. (Hebrews speaks of the veil of flesh that Jesus entered through into the Holy of Holies in the heavens.

"But we all with unveiled faces are reflecting the glory of the Lord as in a mirror"

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

i am impressed by your post and it seems you understood what many misunderstood.

I just don't like how a lot of it is written because if you nit pick at certain quotes to a given statement it all falls apart.

The reference i made in the scripture give detailed explaination of this.
That evil and manifested by mans actions.
Angels at one point were a created being too. We are self reflections of the father.
We are creators ourselves, And so it would only make sense that our creators and the father are they themselves master of engines.
Master architechs that are unfathombly old.

Even tho life created us, We we created by a specific species that has created an uncountable ammount of life.
For their very nature is through the spirit, and reproduction is of the flesh. As, A being born in spirit would never understand the meaning of pain and suffering as that of something that lived before.

So even the Cherubs themselves were createdfrom once formly flesh and blood creatures.
But they are given a mystical touch to be beyond the flesh and to become perfect flame hidden by wings to concil their fire ( Hense why they appear so black)
Is because the fire of the eternal flame is within them. The unquenchable fire.

Even in revelations, The Living one* has the keys to death and to hades.
The reference is pretty clear.

just for fun, They say the Sphinx is the Living image.
Image of what exactly?
biblehub.com...

17When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, 18and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades. 19"Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.…

1 Samuel 2:6
"The LORD brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up.

Job 38:17
Have the gates of death been shown to you? Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness?

Romans 14:9
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

Revelation 2:8
"To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.

Revelation 20:1
And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

Revelation 20:13
The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

--the whole passage so you can get a feel for it. The Thousand Years

1Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the bottomless pita and a heavy chain in his hand. 2He seized the dragon—that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan—and bound him in chains for a thousand years. 3The angel threw him into the bottomless pit, which he then shut and locked so Satan could not deceive the nations anymore until the thousand years were finished. Afterward he must be released for a little while.

4Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given the authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their forehead or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

5This is the first resurrection. (The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years had ended.) 6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.

The Defeat of Satan

7When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison. 8He will go out to deceive the nations—called Gog and Magog—in every corner of the earth. He will gather them together for battle—a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore. 9And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them.

10Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Final Judgment

11And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. 12I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. 13The sea gave up its dead, and death and the graveb gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. 14Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. 15And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.

---- There is no returning from the Pit. The Underworld and the Pit are different. The Pit is symbolic in that.
The unquenchable fire is exactly what it is unquenchable.
So when ah cherub lifts its * wings* The divine light incinerates all its path.
This is almost a direct reference of Osiris, and the halls of truth. Quite literally.
Osirs being god of the underworld.

edit on 3-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Since the Universe is not simply painted to reflect our human thoughts and philosphies.
It is impossible for our pale blue to, to reflect such things as good and evil in light and non light spectums (At least was is visible for now)

That would depend of time and place and the relative surroundings. I've been places where the stars are spotlights and the moon's a backlit disk. In dreams, while "ghostwalking", I can levitate at will, I've seen all kinds of flying devises, and doing all kinds of time-space related tricks, like all of a sudden pulling out a grenade launcher if some monster is approaching and refuse to be hunted and rather take up the challenge and become the hunter. Dreams, my friend, are real enough.

While dreaming, we are ghostwalking, well that's the word I use anyway, and quite a few of us are soldiers and messengers for the greater good, be it positive or negative, like sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Either that, or people can choose to be the hunted, turning simple challenges into nightmares. If you find yourself falling in a dream, why don't you just fly away? That kind of logic. Every challenge has a well of solutions. Why do people so often choose the passive, introvert approach to stuff they experience in dreams-- and react with fear?!? I don't know. Guess they are paying some price for benefits in life, but I just don't get it.

Even Satan loves good things, it's hypocrisy that stinks. And hypocrisy is a side effect of, or even the driving force behind-- all organised religion and fundamentalism in a more general perspective, certain scientists included. But not science as such, it's the best we have, and it works far better for sending tin-cans to space than the Bible. That's all.
edit on 3-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Make do

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the bottomless pita and a heavy chain in his hand.

One of these?

edit on 3-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: lineshift

Since this thread has links to some awesome music....

Jokes aside:

Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? [KJV] Lamentations 3:38
edit on 3-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: bible quote

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Darkness absorbs hatred and anger and I believe it to be the last line of defence against evil.
edit on 4-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Since the Universe is not simply painted to reflect our human thoughts and philosphies.Since the Universe is not simply painted to reflect our human thoughts and philosphies.

Sure it it. We project a common vision of what we perceive after indoctrination from birth. If we were to be taught that the colour blue "tastes" like pork and the colour yellow "tastes" like beef then we would have a completely different worldview of what colour those animals are.
I'm not sure the above is even a good analogy but I paint the canvas of the sky/universe through my own perception. I use it as my canvas.

Today in this Thread i will be discussing the Nature of Darkness

Ok...

Since the Universe is not simply painted to reflect our human thoughts and philosphies

so you then quote below (from page 2 of the thread) , personifying evil/the abyss/ from chistian texts.

I am lost as to what you are trying to say here.

1 Samuel 2:6 "The LORD brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up. Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been shown to you? Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness? Romans 14:9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. Revelation 2:8 "To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. Revelation 20:13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

OR further..

15And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.

edit on 5-10-2014 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join