It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Den of Darkness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
For all those of you, Members and people checking out ATS forums for a place to quench your nocturnal desires.
I give you the Den of Darkness.
Here we won't apply imorality to this subject. Because we will be discussing the positive effects of the Negative.

Since the Universe is not simply painted to reflect our human thoughts and philosphies.
It is impossible for our pale blue to, to reflect such things as good and evil in light and non light spectums (At least was is visible for now)

So here we won't be attributing the Light to Good and moral justice, Nore will we discuss how we relate phobias such as that of darkness to immorality and evils like murder and killing. Which usually involve seeing the person through some means of light or energy source.

So to debate such things when we are here to discuss the nature of darkness would be as impractical as a fear of food condiments.

Today in this Thread i will be discussing the Nature of Darkness.
Long has man held such mystery reverence/respect for something as invisible as Darkness.
Or is it invisible?
Is Darkness just another light source just getting in the way? What if there were more subtle waves of energy that could create light.
But the Darkness overpowers it? Such as particles emitted from physical matter that are blocked by black matter.

On the subject of black matter, From my understand of how it is made. Physical mass has a critcal fracturing point before atoms are ripped apart. Now physical mass, even under a high powered telescope has fragments of the base compound, So tiny slivers that make up the whole object. Even the slivers themselves have fragments of their own that are buzzing with vibration.

My belief is that these slivers have north and south poles respectively, and the overall compound/element contains its own specific charge that can be reinterprited as a frequency through vibrations, As they say everything is vibrating. But some shards don't mix with other gathered clumps, because the frequency is different.

It's like mixing water and gasoline, the density and structure of the clumps don't *mix* and take or bond with each others molecules(clumps)
unless a chemical action is introduced. The same concept goes for all mass, This just simply arn't just 1 frequency, the base components of an atom don't form together and merge without meet each others tuned particled. Tuned to the right frquency and Ironic charge.

So when we think about vortexs in space forming because of massive pressures greater than splitting an atom (Such as the center of galaxies where stars are colliding and collapsing). We think about how the structure of all these molecules, atoms and subatomic particles are all collapsing but not expanding. Since the pressures would be continually breaking down new matter that is drawn in. It's its own density being drawn towards the center that collapses particles from outside exerting pressures and the implosion vortex is maintained by the mass it eats until there is no more mass to fuel the implosion. The Implosion generates a strong north and south pole which give it shape, Each side would be ejecting mass that can no longer exceed compression state.

So in my belief there is no infinit density singularity. Because even daimonds get heated and tempered at tempertures that melt steel.
(Just an anology) These pressures merge shards that would otherwise not attract each other, Such as the effects of the anology of Water and gasoline. Gasoline is not water. But it does evaporate at a temperature lower than water.

My belief is that black matter is created from this condensing of random on mixables, that when a particle is created it contains no Ionic charge.

There is no charge for it take or aquire electrons. And regular mass cannot use these particles to add to its structures. So it's just there and takes up space. It gets in the way of things. It's what sets the speed of light since light can only pass between it and is obstructed sometimes by it reflecting in other directions and deminished as such overtime. So to me, All that *Empty* space is just condensed particles that lost their function by being tempered beyond daimond status.

After a while tho these particles shed their fragments and those pool in areas drawing them in from their most attracted source, As things pool it generates gravity.

My belief is that the universe is entirely full, that it is packed to the brim. And physical mass is the expression of the otherwise compressed weakly reacting particles that seperate galaxies and stars and allow us to spin insainly fast well being spread out because of the surface area of these particles creating a wall for us to roll along its bending edge, which creates orbits.

I revere the universe in its entirety, From the deep abyssal * nothingness* To the manifestations of that side of the universe we have such a hard time experimenting on.

My take on God is that before the begining of light there was the mashed pulp of nothingness. Beaten and relentlessly spagettified into a de-atomized grains of sand and forged in the pits of hel, of deepest fires and energies, the flesh blood and bones of physical bodies of space strewn through the universe like a graveyard of compressed mysteries.

How lucky you and i are to be alive from the graves to enjoy the fufillment of an otherwise sleepy unciousness creator, As life we are the consious outlet of the mindless, the lifeforce and embodiment of a an eternal cycle of destruction and creation. We are story keepers and custodians of the universe, As all life is but part of the living story generated by the will of the mindless universe's enhibitants and their essence that lingers as a psychic reminder for us to stay true to our paths.

Let the moon and the sun and all of its cycles carryon as a procession of stories, let memories be created and be preserved for the future of our species and for the Earth and our solar system itself. Because they will assuredly not last forever. But we life, have a chance to escape the death of this star system when the time comes. And as our duty as custodians of the universe to record the place from where we came, We will be created of its essence, we will hold its memories, its materials its histories of peoples and animals, of great things and horrible things.

For these objects will be swallowed up by the abyss, as everything does. And will be replaced, as all has been by the great mother, the night.

She is who gives birth to us, She is the femine. The brewing place of creation awaiting arrival.
We are the masculine, We are the seeders of other things. The architechs that rearrange and collect knowledge and provide among brotherhood. But we also have sisters, Who maintain our connection to the process of creation and destruction. For woman create life with a man, but the woman is what houses the life until it is ready to be born.

Like the night sky holding the children of the diceased galatic bodies. We too are self reflections of everything in existance. For we ourselves are the night sky in our perfected manifesation of uncontained consiousness.

And because her devotion in birthing the guts of the universe. It is us, Him. Who takes the hammer, Who collects the knowledge. And who escapes relentless death by crafting.

For we create in our everyday life in order to avoid death.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Feel free to Add to the conversation ask questions. Discuss things of Darkness, For this will be the Hub.

Sheol, Could be a good description of it.
www.jewishencyclopedia.com...
"
"Position and Form.

Hebrew word of uncertain etymology (see Sheol, Critical View), synonym of "bor" (pit), "abaddon" and "shaḥat" (pit or destruction), and perhaps also of "tehom" (abyss).
It connotes the place where those that had died were believed to be congregated. Jacob, refusing to be comforted at the supposed death of Joseph, exclaims: "I shall go down to my son a mourner unto Sheol" (Gen. xxxvii. 36, Hebr.; comp. ib. xlii. 38; xliv. 29, 31). Sheol is underneath the earth (Isa. vii. 11, lvii. 9; Ezek. xxxi. 14; Ps. lxxxvi. 13; Ecclus. [Sirach] li. 6; comp. Enoch, xvii. 6, "toward the setting of the sun"); hence it is designated as (Deut. xxxii. 22; Ps. lxxxvi. 13) or (Ps. lxxxviii. 7; Lam. iii. 55; Ezek. xxvi. 20, xxxii. 24). It is very deep (Prov. ix. 18; Isa. lvii. 9); and it marks the point at the greatest possible distance from heaven (Job xi. 8; Amos ix. 2; Ps. cxxxix. 8). The dead descend or are made to go down into it; the revived ascend or are brought and lifted up from it (I Sam. ii. 6; Job vii. 9; Ps. xxx. 4; Isa. xiv. 11, 15). Sometimes the living are hurled into Sheol before they would naturally have been claimed by it (Prov. i. 12; Num. xvi. 33; Ps. lv. 16, lxiii. 10), in which cases the earth is described as "opening her mouth" (Num. xvi. 30). Sheol is spoken of as a land (Job x. 21, 22); but ordinarily it is a place with gates (ib. xvii. 16, xxxviii. 17; Isa. xxxviii. 10; Ps. ix. 14), and seems to have been viewed as divided into compartments (Prov. vii. 27), with "farthest corners" (Isa. xiv. 15; Ezek. xxxii. 23, Hebr.; R. V. "uttermost parts of the pit"), one beneath the other (see Jew. Encyc. v. 217, s. v. Eschatology). Here the dead meet (Ezek. xxxii.; Isa. xiv.; Job xxx. 23) without distinction of rank or condition—the rich and the poor, the pious and the wicked, the old and the young, the master and the slave—if the description in Job iii. refers, as most likely it does, to Sheol. The dead continue after a fashion their earthly life. Jacob would mourn there (Gen. xxxvii. 35, xlii. 38); David abides there in peace (I Kings ii. 6); the warriors have their weapons with them (Ezek. xxxii. 27), yet they are mere shadows ("rephaim"; Isa. xiv. 9, xxvi. 14; Ps. lxxxviii. 5, A. V. "a man that hath no strength"). The dead merely exist without knowledge or feeling (Job xiv. 13; Eccl. ix. 5). Silence reigns supreme; and oblivion is the lot of them that enter therein (Ps. lxxxviii. 13, xciv. 17; Eccl. ix. 10). Hence it is known also as "Dumah," the abode of silence (Ps. vi. 6, xxx. 10, xciv. 17, cxv. 17); and there God is not praised (ib. cxv. 17; Isa. xxxviii. 15). Still, on certain extraordinary occasions the dwellers in Sheol are credited with the gift of making knowntheir feelings of rejoicing at the downfall of the enemy (Isa. xiv. 9, 10). Sleep is their usual lot (Jer. li. 39; Isa. xxvi. 14; Job xiv. 12). Sheol is a horrible, dreary, dark, disorderly land (Job x. 21, 22); yet it is the appointed house for all the living (ib. xxx. 23). Return from Sheol is not expected (II Sam. xii. 23; Job vii. 9, 10; x. 21; xiv. 7 et seq.; xvi. 22; Ecclus. [Sirach] xxxviii. 21); it is described as man's eternal house (Eccl. xii. 5). It is "dust" (Ps. xxx. 10; hence in the Shemoneh 'Esreh, in benediction No. ii., the dead are described as "sleepers in the dust").

God Its Ruler.

God's rulership over it is recognized (Amos ix. 2; Hos. xiii. 14; Deut. xxxii. 22; I Sam. ii. 6 [Isa. vii. 11?]; Prov. xv. 11). Hence He has the power to save the pious therefrom (Ps. xvi. 10, xlix. 16, the text of which latter passage, however, is recognized as corrupt). Yet Sheol is never satiated (Prov. xxx. 20); she "makes wide her soul," i.e., increases her desire (Isa. v. 14) and capacity. In these passages Sheol is personified; it is described also as a pasture for sheep with death as the shepherd (Ps. xlix. 15). From Sheol Samuel is cited by the witch of En-dor (I Sam. xxviii. 3 et seq.). As a rule Sheol will not give up its own. They are held captive with ropes. This seems to be the original idea underlying the phrase (II Sam. xxii. 6; Ps. xviii. 6; R. V., verse 5, "the cords of Sheol") and of the other expression, (Ps. cxvi. 3; R. V. "and the pains of Sheol"); for they certainly imply restraint or capture. Sheol is used as a simile for "jealousy" (Cant. viii. 7). For the post-Biblical development of the ideas involved see Eschatology.

—Critical View:

The word "Sheol" was for some time regarded as an Assyro-Babylonian loan-word, "Shu'alu," having the assumed meaning "the place whither the dead are cited or bidden," or "the place where the dead are ingathered." Delitzsch, who in his earlier works advanced this view, has now abandoned it; at least in his dictionary the word is not given. The non-existence of "Shu'alu" has been all along maintained by Jensen ("Kosmologie," p. 223), and recently again by Zimmern (in Schrader," K. A. T." 3d ed., p. 636, note 4) even against Jastrow's explanation (in "Am. Jour. Semit. Lang." xiv. 165-170) that "sha'al" = "to consult an oracle," or "to cite the dead" for this purpose, whence the name of the place where the dead are. The connection between the Hebrew "Sheol" and the Assyro - Babylonian "shillan" (west), which Jensen proposed instead (in "Zeitschrift für Assyriologie," v. 131, xv. 243), does not appear to be acceptable. Zimmern (l.c.) suggests "shilu" (= "a sort of chamber") as the proper Assyrian source of the Hebrew word. On the other hand, it is certain that most of the ideas covered by the Hebrew "Sheol" are expressed also in the Assyro-Babylonian descriptions of the state of the dead, found in the myths concerning Ishtar's descent into Hades, concerning Nergal and Ereshkigal (see Jensen in Schrader, "K. B." vi., part 1, pp. 74-79) and in the Gilgamesh epic (tablets ii. and xii.; comp. also Craig, "Religious Texts," i. 79; King, Magic," No. 53).

This realm of the dead is in the earth ("erẓitu" = ; comp. Job, x. 21, 22), the gateway being in the west. It is the "land without return." It is a dark place filled with dust (see Sheol, Biblical Data); but it contains a palace for the divine ruler of this shadow-realm (comp. Job xviii. 13, 14). Seven gates guard successively the approach to this land, at the first of which is a watchman. A stream of water flows through Sheol (comp. Enoch, xvii. 6, xxii. 9; Luke xvi. 24; Ps. xviii. 5; II Sam. xxii. 5).
"

thought this was interesting.
edit on 24-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wanted to contribute with something:

“Light is shallow; darkness is infinitely deep. Light is always bounded, it has boundaries. Darkness has no boundaries, it is unbounded. Light comes and goes; darkness always is. When there is light you cannot see it. When light is not there you can see it. But it is always there; you cannot cause it. Light has a cause. You burn the fire, you put on wood. When the wood is finished the light will be gone. It is caused, hence it is an effect. But darkness is not caused by anything, it is not an effect. It is uncaused eternity.”
Osho

S%F for the originality of the topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Lightness and Darkness is the archetypal dualism that shapes our culture. All of philosophy and religion is woven with this thread with 2 strands.

Your treatise is inspiring, yet bewildering. Trying to sense the nuance of your many and varied points is somewhat like herding cats. I'll get some catnip, and give it another go. But I implore you, please try to keep at least one foot on the ground!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What a fascinating thread.

Totally offtopic:

I was particularly intrigued about your linguistic/typing errors; which elevates this question, if you please:

Where are you from or/and what is your mother language?

[ Often, i mistype but as a mut, which is local slang, or short of mutta in finnish, meaning but. ]

...i'm merry, just got off from sauna, and successfully destroyed 2 barrels of Foster while bashing water to stones.

Again, awesome read.

(rly)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
Wanted to contribute with something:

“Light is shallow; darkness is infinitely deep. Light is always bounded, it has boundaries. Darkness has no boundaries, it is unbounded. Light comes and goes; darkness always is. When there is light you cannot see it. When light is not there you can see it. But it is always there; you cannot cause it. Light has a cause. You burn the fire, you put on wood. When the wood is finished the light will be gone. It is caused, hence it is an effect. But darkness is not caused by anything, it is not an effect. It is uncaused eternity.”
Osho

S%F for the originality of the topic.

Nice quote and thanks for contributing to the thread

Also similarly, when we think of nocturnal creatures who are active during the night,
They also either rely on a low level of light to see or rely on heat signatures, or echos from sound location or physical vibrations through hairs and sensory organs.

Everything described came from a source outputting entropy.
All vibrations and all sources of energy create entropy, that is how particles become unstable because some particles may emmite gamma rays, and other forms of different spectrums of light based particles which have a huge definition base eventually become unstable because of the exausting of energy.

The universe simply can not provide enough energy to feed the flames of all these decaying particles.
So if there was no means of recycling spent and overcumbersom mass then the universe would burn out before it can replenish all these galaxies.

As the quote suggests, Light is only one of the 4 elementary states which govern all physical mass. Kenetic energy (Light-Fire)
Physical stabability ( solid ) surface expansion (Liquids) and volume expansion ( Gas)
These 4 physical states govern all physical mass in existance and can be a combination of 1 to 4 depending on the Mass volume and density of the object we are questioning.

Light like any of the 4 other elements isn't any better or lower than any of the other 4, Because without Solid, Or without liquid. Light wouldn't matter because planet can't form without such physical laws.

But Darkness has always seemed to existed unchanged, And does not appear to be Any of the 4 elemental states but it's own right is an elemental itself. It's the state of Exausted mass. That when trapped reduces the vibration, So the stabability of the shards are replenished through deep sleep.

And this sleep allows the universe to replenish what is lost through entropy.
And it is entropy that forces the line-up of mass awaiting physical existance within its contained frozen capsule.

Thanks for this comment i will be continuing to rely to posts.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

Lightness and Darkness is the archetypal dualism that shapes our culture. All of philosophy and religion is woven with this thread with 2 strands.

Your treatise is inspiring, yet bewildering. Trying to sense the nuance of your many and varied points is somewhat like herding cats. I'll get some catnip, and give it another go. But I implore you, please try to keep at least one foot on the ground!

hahahaha yeah it is a bit broad in its sense.

But when relating to the understanding of the nature of Darkness rather than the taboo of religions and cultures.
We can see how many cultures viewed it wither with reverence, Hatred, or fear.
Yes the duelism is what brings such subjects to scrutiny by self-rationalizing fear.

People have long attributed Darkness to Death and the unkown.
Which is pretty accurate for its function.
It's just people don't realize that without this function of darkness. Galaxies couldn't spin, Planets and stars would lose orbit. The universe would be a scatter river of fire burning from all corners of Eternity.

So we are very lucky that the universe has found its equalibrum. The Yin to Yang that allow Niches like earth to exist.
Without the destruction being drawn into contained areas, Life could not exist because there would be no home for life to exist on.
And without physical mass and its complex rearrangments, Without any of the 4 elements. Without even 1 of them. The entire plan would crumble.

Think of the 5 Elements as the pyramid.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

They say light is the absence of darkness. Of course, that makes darkness the absence of light.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: menneni

What a fascinating thread.

Totally offtopic:

I was particularly intrigued about your linguistic/typing errors; which elevates this question, if you please:

Where are you from or/and what is your mother language?

[ Often, i mistype but as a mut, which is local slang, or short of mutta in finnish, meaning but. ]

...i'm merry, just got off from sauna, and successfully destroyed 2 barrels of Foster while bashing water to stones.

Again, awesome read.

(rly)

im using a laptop and sometimes i touch the touchpad well typing and it will skip around the blicking line when typing around and jumble up words.

Sometimes i miss them when correcting my writing but i learned my english from the internet.
I'm from Canada, and at a young age i did french immersion and then in grade 6 moved to BC where to a school where french immersion starts in grade 5, And the english i was learning was at a higher grade than what i was learning back east.

So sorry for all the typos, Some of them are typos some are from the mousepad jumping around.

Thanks for the comment
and hope you enjoy the thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism

They say light is the absence of darkness. Of course, that makes darkness the absence of light.

Yes they do, But if light travels between darkness.
Is darkness really absent? It never was in the first place. But light requires a turning on and off switch and is an elemental/chemical/enviromental reaction.

The understanding of absence of light is implying that there was truely nothing there in the first place. But with the theory of compressed mass. We can assume that simply is not true and is an anology not based on science but philosphy.

Still a cool anology non the less, thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

This maybe a bit tangential.

In my view, humanity associates darkness with negativity largely because of our time as a prey animal.
Since a human without his tools are easy prey, the night time must have been a terrible time for us.
And so fear of the dark emerged.

Which also ties into our absolute need to "know", even when it's pretty obvious we don't.
It's better to avoid the lion in our imaginations, than get eaten by the one we had no clue was about.
edit on 24-7-2014 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

Your are right, and thank the universe we have a developed consiousness.
We ask, What are we. What is this? What can it do? What is it used for?

We dive head first into the unknown.
Even with the light guiding us, We encounter the unknown in everyday life when we encounter something new.

Technology allows us to better understand what we struggle to recreate in the mind from things we encounter in the universe.

On planet Earth there is a large diversty of life, And many elements to toy with.

We learn of conciquences and of relevent technological break-throughs.
As humans, We wern't meant to dwell in the primative understandings of the universe as simply the output of emotions.
Emotions and the triggering events caused by them are all but humans qualities.
Without our emotions and the ability to attribute things to them, we wouldn't understand the concept of coniquences in a more advanced manner.

So when man lives in the dark ages, Yes everything is associated with such human qualities. Because the tools to ward off primative instincts are not fully developed.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Everything that exists has emerged through the eye of a needle. We fit our space exactly and precisely.
Each reality is a balance within a dichotomy. The dance of life and death between a lioness and a gazelle is really no different than water carving rock, as a mighty river does to granite.

Lightness is essence, whereas darkness is the void, or all versus none. Darkness does not exist.
We think, therefore we shine, like a star.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

1 Thessalonians 5:5-8
"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation."

1 John 2:10
"He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

"For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." - Galatians 6:8

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

Jesus Christ is The Light of Life and The Light of The World (John 1:4 /John 8:12) . You can choose to follow his teachings in order to sow from The Spirit and gain Life Everlasting.

Matthew 5:44-45
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I don't care about jesus tho.

You sure Jesus is the way to ever lasting life?

Besides all of this, Your post is irrelevant to the topic.

edit on 25-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It is relevant because you mentioned Light, Darkness, and God and even a so-called female goddess (great mother, the night, etc.)

Right now, you have a picture of an ancient Egyptian skull person. If you want to embrace death and darkness then that is your choice, but wherever darkness is The Light of Life will shine, and the darkness has not overcome The Light (John 1:5).

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Darkness makes Light.

I'm not quite sure what you are getting at.

The whole point to existance is that things on the other side * Death * are trapped in a frozen state.
When the time comes to replace what has been spent in the universe it replenishes from the essence of compressed stars and planets.

I'm not sure what Light you are referring to tho.

Seeing how We humans only see in through a Visible Spectrum.
Gamma rays are a form of light, Albite a dangerous form. But It's still in the spectrum of light.

en.wikipedia.org...

The visible spectrum is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Electromagnetic radiation in this range of wavelengths is called visible light or simply light. A typical human eye will respond to wavelengths from about 390 to 700 nm.[1] In terms of frequency, this corresponds to a band in the vicinity of 430–790 THz. The spectrum does not, however, contain all the colors that the human eyes and brain can distinguish. Unsaturated colors such as pink, or purple variations

such as magenta, are absent, for example, because they can be made only by a mix of multiple wavelengths. Colors containing only one wavelength are also called pure colors or spectral colors. Visible wavelengths pass through the "optical window", the region of the electromagnetic spectrum that allows wavelengths to pass largely unattenuated through the Earth's atmosphere. An example of this phenomenon is that clean air scatters blue light more than red wavelengths, and so the midday sky appears blue. The optical window is also called the visible window because it overlaps the human visible response spectrum. The near infrared (NIR) window lies just out of the human vision, as well as the Medium Wavelength IR (MWIR) window and the Long Wavelength or Far Infrared (LWIR or FIR) window though other animals may experience them.

Radiation is a form of light, Yet you cannot see it.

www.google.com...

Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum longer than infrared light. Like all other electromagnetic waves, they travel at the speed of light.

Just because we identify light with brightness. Does not mean it's true. It is an Old anology that has no merit in the scientific world but is just a philosphy. A way of viewing reality through a personal perspective but with knowledge of physics it has no baring in the real world.

To many things can be described as light because light is photons/electrons/ Charged particles flying through the air in a spawl or liniar path.

Also you're quote about fruitless Seeds is also outdated as well.
Because many seeds require Darkness in order to germinate properly. Otherwise Light will destroy the roots.

But that's just Earth and plants talking, not the holy roman book right?

Also, I am not a Satanist if you are wondering.
I am a contactee with beings made of Anti-Matter who fly around in Saucers that blink in and our of existance VIA teleportation and invisibility cloaks to hide their numbers.

So my *Religion* is very different. In fact i would swallow Satan whole (Light and All) if i had the chance.

With the ability to Spawn things out of the existance of supposedly *Nothing* Why would i turn to any of the spectrums of *Light*

When the true light blends and creates all the known universe Mass and Energy?

You say im allied with Death.
I say i walk the fine line between Death and Life, Well having my hand sprawled across time and space.
So is Jesus going to come with his motherships and defend humanity from the reign of darkness that is drawing ever so near?

Does his angels honestly expect to stand a chance against the Seraphim and Cheribim.

edit on 26-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

There is The True Light and The False Light,

2 Corinthians 11:14 says that "Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.". You say that you would swallow Satan whole but Satan is not even a real light being. Satan's light is only a disguise and Satan is really darkness. The false light can be destroyed but The True Light - The Light of Life is eternal.

The false gods exist outside of you. Jesus Christ will not come from the sky with motherships because Jesus is not of the exterior world (the body). Jesus is of the interior world (the spirit/within ).

This is why Jesus Christ said "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." in Luke 17:21.

Jesus said to his followers that "God is Light and there is no darkness within him" (1 John 1:5). Jesus was aware of the deception.

Jesus said to make sure that The Light within you is not darkness (Luke 11:35) because Jesus knew that people become deceived and mistake Light for Darkness.

God is love and when you live in Love then you live in God and God is within you (1 John 4:16) all of this is INTERIOR - The True God - The True Jesus Christ is within us as Love and Light not flying down from the sky in the material world.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't understand.

Then whose going to stop the plot to convert humans into Living ghosts through technology? And a Court judging system to deem if the soul is worthy of Living beyond Death?

What part of this Christian plan you speak of will stop this transition from coming?

When the Vessels are parked outside our solar system as we speak. Their Wheels patrolling the skies.

I guess we are 2 sides of a leaf.

My Brothers and Sisters are already here, and can respond to prayer. But only pure love and desire to know will grant you the awesome and terrorfying gifts of experience.

Psalm 139:12 ESV

Even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you.

Psalm 88:12 ESV

Are your wonders known in the darkness, or your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?

Isaiah 9:2 ESV

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined.

Isaiah 42:16 ESV

And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them.

Psalm 18:28 ESV

For it is you who light my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness.

Exodus 10:22 ESV

So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was pitch darkness in all the land of Egypt three days.

Ezekiel 32:8 ESV

All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over you, and put darkness on your land, declares the Lord God.

Ezekiel 32:7 ESV

When I blot you out, I will cover the heavens and make their stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give its light.

Jeremiah 4:28 ESV

“For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be dark; for I have spoken; I have purposed; I have not relented, nor will I turn back.”

Isaiah 45:7 ESV

I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord, who does all these things.

Psalm 18:11 ESV

He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him, thick clouds dark with water.

Exodus 20:21 ESV

The people stood far off, while Moses drew near to the thick darkness where God was.

Amos 8:9 ESV

“And on that day,” declares the Lord God, “I will make the sun go down at noon and darken the earth in broad daylight.

Jeremiah 13:16 ESV

Give glory to the Lord your God before he brings darkness, before your feet stumble on the twilight mountains, and while you look for light he turns it into gloom and makes it deep darkness.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 ESV

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

1 Corinthians 4:5 ESV

Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.

Amos 5:20 ESV

Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light, and gloom with no brightness in it?

Amos 5:18 ESV

Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! Why would you have the day of the Lord? It is darkness, and not light,

Job 38:9 ESV

When I made clouds its garment and thick darkness its swaddling band,

Amos 4:13 ESV

For behold, he who forms the mountains and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought, who makes the morning darkness, and treads on the heights of the earth— the Lord, the God of hosts, is his name!

Psalm 105:28 ESV

He sent darkness, and made the land dark; they did not rebel against his words.

2 Chronicles 6:1 ESV

Then Solomon said, “The Lord has said that he would dwell in thick darkness.

1 Kings 8:12 ESV

Then Solomon said, “The Lord has said that he would dwell in thick darkness.

Psalm 97:2 ESV

Clouds and thick darkness are all around him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.

Ezekiel 34:11-15 ESV

“For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land. And I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the ravines, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them with good pasture, and on the mountain heights of Israel shall be their grazing land. There they shall lie down in good grazing land, and on rich pasture they shall feed on the mountains of Israel. I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I myself will make them lie down, declares the Lord God.

2 Samuel 22:10-12

He bowed the heavens and came down; thick darkness was under his feet. He rode on a cherub and flew; he was seen on the wings of the wind. He made darkness around him his canopy, thick clouds, a gathering of water.

I threw in some new testament in there cuz it was funny.

These scrolls from Alexandria are quite amuzing.
The truth of the matter is if we stick soley to Christianity ( Which i don't)
It will be a game of cat and mouse, From the Old Hebrew personification to the new Roman personification.
Neither of the books are compariable because they are a far cry from 2 of the same individuals.

Who is written in the Old Testament is no Jesus.
Jesus was some other dude. As far as i can se reading these texts. YHWH will return, And he's not carrying a son with him. I don't see a second character in the prophecy charading around as YHWH's son.

I just See YHWH, Kicking a lot of Ass.

www.biblegateway.com...

And this will be the Appearance most likely as i'v Read Isaiah 19 and onward- The kingdom is Established through these chapters.

edit on 26-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It is from within the darkness that we create the light.

Makes me think of this:
The Light Of Darkness
& this
The Black Sun

leolady
edit on 26-7-2014 by leolady because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join