It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a limit to the favourites topics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So when you click 'myATS', it gives you a list of subscribed threads on the right, while on the left is a grouping of favourited forums across the site.

I currently have 12 forums listed under favourites.

Revently I tried adding the Aircraft projects into favourites. Went into the forum pages, clicked the little heart to favourite. Each time I go back it's still highlighted, but doesn't come up in the myATS page as a favourite forum.

Something simple I'm not doing? Or is there a limit on the number of favourites you can add?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Not sure on limit .. got long list here ..

Try going into a thread in the topic forum then click favorite .. it should add then ..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I did try that. The little heart thingie is still lit up, but the aircraft projects doesn't appear on the myATS page on the left hand side. I though maybe remove one of the others and see if it will pop up, just seems strange is all.

Under the old one I had at least 15 or so which all showed up.

ETA: Think I got it by accident. I just went into a subscribed thread under the forum, and it has favourite there too. I hit that instead, and like magic it appeared on the page. Kind of a strange way to do it, but hey, results are results.

edit on 24/7/2014 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ahh.. yep .. that was what was trying say .. apologies the confusion with my rusty english .. good to see it worked ..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Lol, I did read it properly afterwards.

Just seemed strange I had to go into a subscribed thread to add it as a favourite.

Oh wellz, it worked.

top topics

join