It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protect our Borders!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In this video, I detail the problems with current immigration, why the very topic bothers many Americans because the laws are already in place to handle many of the issues that are being ignored by the federal government. The legislation has already been passed and yet the executive branch continues to stand down on enforcement.

I know that this is not all without a humanitarian issue and I much like everyone I know cares about children and people and it's not always cut and dry but in the end, we have to ask ourselves if we are doing the right thing for ourselves and for our children with our current policy. I for one don't think we are and that sentiment is echoed by millions of other Americans.

Take a quick watch if you're interested.

Understand that I know better than most this is a complicated issue and I don't claim to be a "know it all" or have all the answers but I view this issue as one of the biggest threats to America in a long time. This issue is of utmost importance at this time because of everything else we see being escalated in the world at the moment. If we can't secure our own borders, what chance do we have?
edit on 24-7-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I tried crossing into Canada once when I was 16 I had no ID. I was in a car with some friends. We were just screwin around and figured we'd go to Canada. The Canadian boarder agent asked us what our business in Canada was. We all pointed in different directions and gave different answers. The boarder agent said "you see those two cones up there turn around and go back to your own country". None of us had ID other then the driver. We got stuck at the immigration office for hours.

Why can't we do the same at our southern boarder? If they show up point and say go back the way you came. It's not even our obligation to send them back to Central America. Send them back into Mexico.

edit on 24-7-2014 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This is not the biggest threat to America. Stop lying to yourself.

This is a humanitarian crisis plain and simple.

I view the corporate take over of American politics as the biggest threat to the nation since the war of 1812, what about a for-profit prison system?

I know that a lot of people don't like to hear this, but there are far more worrying issues right now. I'm not saying that this is not a problem because it is, but to paint this issue as the biggest threat to America in it's history is hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Illegal immigrants, I just call them what they are called in other countries we occupy.
Insurgents.
Imprison them for ten years hard labor then deport them.
Repeat offenders get shot.
We should put the US first.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Yeah, that didn't work out well for Hitler. Death camps and genocide. Not a good solution.

Maybe another solution that isn't extermination?

And don't talk cartels either, those are American citizens creation. If Americans didn't buy their product they wouldn't be in business.

I got another idea, how about not buying products or services from companies that employ illegals?

Fine the businesses that employ illegals out of business. Confiscate property from people who rent to illegals. No work, no place to live, they will go home.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Yeah, that didn't work out well for Hitler. Death camps and genocide. Not a good solution.

Maybe another solution that isn't extermination?

And don't talk cartels either, those are American citizens creation. If Americans didn't buy their product they wouldn't be in business.

I got another idea, how about not buying products or services from companies that employ illegals?

Fine the businesses that employ illegals out of business. Confiscate property from people who rent to illegals. No work, no place to live, they will go home.

No No!

We must put the U.S. first! Shot those sub-human leeches that are just hoping over the border to take whats mine!

This is not the first time that extermination of a group of people has been suggested by the other side, and quite frankly it's very disturbing how this issue riles people up so much that they would actually support an extermination program.

Kind of reminds you of Nazi Germany.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Enactmenta reply to: muse7

Kind of? Hell it's a damn photocopy of the Nazi playbook!

Dehumanization, blaming them for all the ills of society, kristallnacht, it's a play by play reenactment of the Reich.

It's just going to get worse too.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok
Oh you invoked hitler, you must be right.
Actually for the most part you are!
I do not remember saying anything about death camps or genocide though.
I said

Imprison them for ten years hard labor then deport them.
Repeat offenders get shot.

Believe it or not here in the US prison is common for those who have broken the laws, and to return to the US and break the law when you know the penalty, is not genocide but Darwinism at it's finest.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7
Yes we must put the US first.
Criminals are in fact sub human, I think you are just sensationalizing things abit.
Extermination of a group?
I guess if a group of repeat offenders got caught it could be somewhat considered that, seems like it was their fault though.
If the sticker on the machine says caution one does not stick their hand in, this is common sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Stormfront is another site.

Human beings aren't to be used as slave labor and exterminated.

These are human beings.

Solve the issues leading to them coming here, then secure the boarder.

Stop the war on drugs, stop letting companies get away with employing people for crap pay, stop letting landlords rent to them. Then secure the boarder. Deport them and they won't be back.

No death camps or genocide needed then.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Criminals are in fact sub human, I think you are just sensationalizing things abit.

"Criminals are sub-human" and that's not sensationalizing??? LOL

Helious, these people are not showing up in cars on proper entries into the country. There are two thousand miles of border and they are simply walking across or climbing a small fence. They come in, undetected. And these people are not a threat to America. They're not here to harm us, they are here to eat, work and live. To survive.
edit on 7/24/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Helious, these people are not showing up in cars on proper entries into the country.

I did not say they were but since you mentioned it, many are showing up in cars or.... More accurately trunks of cars, in the back of trucks and every other form of mechanized travel every single day.

There are two thousand miles of border and they are simply walking across or climbing a small fence.

Very true and that is kind of a problem, is it not? I mean the DHS annual budget is 100 billion dollars, how can they not afford proper border security? Considering there is no current "uprising" in the United States and the TSA operates on a 10 billion dollar per year budget despite capturing 0 terrorists in 10+ years, what exactly is the justification for lax border security?

After all, they can afford to record pretty much all of the meta data from the whole of American citizens while funding an insane campaign against non-existent domestic terrorism. Securing the border should be a "drop in the bucket" should it not?

They come in, undetected.

Some do, some don't but it doesn't really matter because if they are detected we just give them drivers licenses and let them practice law. Shipping them out isn't happening the way it should, the way the law dictates. It doesn't happen that way because of an ordered stand down by the DoJ and the Obama administration. Probably why federal border agents filed a lawsuit because they can not perform their duties. It's a mess and I think you're being disingenuous about the actual problems.

They're not here to harm us, they are here to eat, work and live. To survive.

You may not think so and that may be your opinion but many others think differently. Thousands of immigrants get here every month through human and drug traffickers and smugglers, some are criminals fleeing the law in their own country. For you to say "they" are not here to harm us and just survive is not only completely ridiculous and naive but also dead wrong. You have no idea what the number of people coming across with poor intentions are, nor the people that bring them across.

I'm sorry but your post missed the mark for me, in it's entirety. That said, I still respect your opinion.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
This is not the biggest threat to America. Stop lying to yourself.

This is a humanitarian crisis plain and simple.

I view the corporate take over of American politics as the biggest threat to the nation since the war of 1812, what about a for-profit prison system?

I know that a lot of people don't like to hear this, but there are far more worrying issues right now. I'm not saying that this is not a problem because it is, but to paint this issue as the biggest threat to America in it's history is hyperbole.
What makes it a humanitarian crisis? Have any proof other than just spitting out those words?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

While I would not go as far as the g man these people really are coming here to take more than they ever intend to give.
Why don't you look up a group called LA RAZA and then tell us that they don't want to take take take.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what i said.

Try again please.

top topics

join