It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ready to make a statement on extraterrestrial life?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
They say anything yet?

I keep getting a feeling they might try to predict them coming in masses just in case they do so in the future can go "see divinity told us so. We are right"

Although with the current pope I dont think thats what it would really be. Maybe he saw a UFO and is just interested on it personally.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
P.S. actually my first post OP was about Michael Salla's article and quoted that incoming conference of NASA and Library of Congress. The Vatican astronomers already said enough words about ET life. Will they say something new we have to wait until Sept 18.

The point here and everywhere is not that the info is new. That info circulates internet for over 10 years already.

The point is it is being said by higher level officials now more than ever before. Until it is said by them, the people will continue ridicule it, no matter the reason and evidence. Because the denial took too long and passed thru religious misinterpretation. I am afraid I will repeat old posts if continue that one.

Another matter is when the ET will decide to appear in public contact. There is a difference therefore between human-made disclosure and ET made disclosure. The latter is not in our hands, but the former is.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hey...i dont know if this is relevant or not...but reading some of Milton William Coopers stuff....interesting reading btw (some take with a grain of salt) but coming across something he wrote concerning the Third Fatima Prophecy. Vatican has been accused of not fully revealing the whole secret but Cooper provided the below details...which I find so relevant or uncanny to the worlds present situation: In his infamous disclosure book, Milton William Cooper (now deceased), a former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team Member, said the following:"The events at Fatima in the early part of the century were scrutinized. On the suspicion that it was alien manipulation, an intelligence operation was put into motion to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the event. The United States utilized its Vatican moles and soon obtained the entire Vatican study, which included the prophecy. This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ, the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelation would indeed come to pass. The prophecy demanded that Russia be consecrated to the Sacred Heart. It stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion. The people would discern that he was evil and was indeed the Anti-Christ. WORLD WAR III would begin in the Middle East with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons, which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust. Most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur shortly thereafter."[63]  

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: trinitrish

Frankly, I have never heard Milton William Coopers and his comments on Fatima. Since the topic is highly speculated by virtually everyone who research prophecy, it is not strange Milton William Coopers leaves his own mark there. I don't know of a child that will turn to be antichrist. Not in the known parts of Fatima.

I have three or more threads dedicated to the known parts and to the speculations of unknown parts. If you are interested, you may browse them even if only to say I am wrong. BTW at times I reviewed it from a Russian perspective (not necessarily the correct one, not the one that I personally take now). I think this is a great advantage for the readers to know the pros and cons of the "other side" that in Fatima 2 prophecy is Russia and her errors throughout the world.

Whether Fatima 3 is connected to the ET reality? We are slowly but surely being ushered into it in a skillfully managed way, where the papal jesuit astronomers play not a small role. I don't know, the pope does.

Of course, there are good ETs, as well as evil ETs. It is unwise to call them all evil. Or to make the things easier (for fanatics) to put a label "Great Deception" above every sighting of UFO reported in MSM, as one renowned Catholic website for prophecy uses to do even up until today. Let remember him and everyone who promotes Catholic teaching online: that the computers and internet are derived from the ET. Be it from Roswell crash as col. Corso testifies quoted by ex-minister Hellyer of Canada? Or be it thru direct exchange with ET visitors of tech and know-how in underground bases? Either way, we type here thanks to Them. The answer of Von Brown when asked "How?"

If this is a bad thing, then why don't those Catholic fundamental sites and people just stop using the evil ET-originated communication system called internet?

Perhaps there is intentional demonization of certain ET races such as Grey (or all of them for the bigger fanatics) and I am highly suspicious at anyone who knows it all about a certain ET race that may spread on dozen or more star systems and may have been developed for hundreds of thousands years. There might be good ones and bad ones. It is the same for ET person to say he knows all about human race on earth based on the German experience 1933-1945. It is a narrow minded, presumption based view. Unfortunately, most of today's clergy and devote people adopt exactly such a one sided view. Perhaps someone out there (another ET race with its agenda) has INTEREST in spreading such kind of views and demonization on the races who, for good or bad, collaborated with Earth and gave us internet, optic fibers, probably much more we don't know about. In that way, it is easy for Andromeda to criticize Grey, because Andromedans didn't do anything particular for the earthlings. Except to deny the historic reality of Jesus Christ. Something that Grey do not do it, if you follow Grey-related sites. If one wonders who of the ET is good and who is bad, perhaps the criteria should be again the stumbling stone of the Gospel, i.e. their attitude towards the Son of God and Son of Man, Jesus Christ.

As far as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is concerned, there isn't any time restraint for it except the preconditions Jesus himself set up. It might be soon, it might be after a hundred thousand years. That second part, the thousand years, is not something appreciated by Bible scholars,. They want it here and now. Perhaps God's plan is bigger than the scholars' mentality. Perhaps we have to go thru the school of life called today "Extraterrestrial civilization contact". Perhaps it is envisioned in the greater plan of salvation of God, that is not to be restricted to one only planet among multibillion stars, galaxies and even multiverses. We have to start thinking like that, with those cathegories. And I am surprised the priests haven't received the command to start preaching like that. Because many of them know much of that from the public domain. Even without knowing specifics of jesuits-astronomers, they still could talk of God's creation that is not restricted to earth and that no dogma or other teaching of the Church restricted it to Earth. No Dogma called any extraterrestrials - demons. That is important to know. Whether the angels will be equaled to the good ET, or more logically a separate group will be created between humans on earth and the angels in heaven, having in mind some ET are indistinguishable from humans on earth? Something must be done and done fast. Too much lost time may well reflect in man-made cataclysm stopped by now only by Divine interventions such as Fatima. It won't be forever, let no one make that mistake to take for granted the relative peace in the last decades, and the absence of other ELE as expected in 2012. It is not for granted for ever.
edit on 13-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I though the Vatican has already stated as much. Short of Pope Francis being pictured with his arm around a Grey i personally think this is just the Vatican jumping on the new age bandwagon, which is not to say i don't believe in aliens, I just don't see them being synonymous with catholic rhetoric.

edit on 14-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The third secret of Fatima was in regards to the corruption of the Catholic church, it is not about aliens. Traditionalists view it as a presage of the Vatican II reforms, while moderates like myself see the sex abuse scandal and the liberalization of the church as being more likely what the prophecy was about if it does, indeed, point to our time, which it doesn't necessarily.

William Cooper was a loon, and had no idea what the third secret was, any more than he had evidence of American, Soviet and alien bases on the moon that he also claimed existed.

This may be interesting to you: The Third Secret of Fatima.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

"Neues Europa" text published in Osservatore Romano in the interregnum between John Paul 1 and John Paul 2, is very close to the unknown 3rd part, according to hi level cardinals.

I will not repeat everything already said in other threads. Including words of John Paul 2 about the 3rd part, said in public in front of German bishops in the healthy years of JP2, words having practically nothing in common with the officially released "3rd secret" in 2000 that was a "vision" and not text with content the one spoken of by John Paul 2. Too big a difference to be seen even by amateur in the field.

The man who published Neues Europa text in the Vatican newspaper was Mgr Balducci, the top Vatican demonologist and the first who talked freely about Aliens' existence different from that of demons.

I didn't read the real 3rd part in original and don't know what is inside it. But I can ask questions and can gather the puzzle. What is so secret to be kept secret in 2014 when we know virtually everything possible? After the unsuccessful Mayan Doomsday 2012? We were informed in detail for every possible scenario, including extraterrestrial, including a good one (Contact) and a bad one (Independence Day). Many voice concern, including US presidents, that at least some of alien races are not so good. Then why not to know the ET truth ASAP and be ready bot for our galactic brothers and our galactic foes? This is the minimum those in the known must do for us the common citizens. Someone in the know may well be in the Vatican.
edit on 14-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I can post Neues Europa text that is mind blowing by itself. Or all the rest of quotes of John Paul II, cardinal Ottaviani etc. But then it will become one more Fatima Thread, and I have already 4 of them.

I have enough suspicion that the only secret that remained secret after y2000 is not a nuclear war, not Asteroid impact, not satan in the Vatican. More or less those topics were discussed en large already in catholic societies.

The only thing that was still a secret and taboo until recently, were the Extraterrestrials. For a number of reasons to keep that secret for the last possible moment. I hope the clergy are not desperately late because when ET come in a public contact there won't be any need to tell any outdated secrets anymore.

It is highly probable not only Fatima but also other apparitions with secrets to contain exactly that info.
edit on 14-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The Neues Europa is a hoax. Its text, a claimed "extract", is actually longer than the real message.

Here is the actual third secret, with images of the original documents:

The Message of Fatima (via vatican.va)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I doubt that even cardinal Ratzinger-pope Benedict believes that story anymore. He said Fatima secret is still pending its fulfillment, during his visit in Fatima As a Pope. It makes a great difference to be a sitting pope in the chair of Peter, and to be cardinal who fulfills orders after all. At the time of y2000 publication of that "official 3rd secret" the pope was the very ILL and holy John Paul II and no one knew who ran the Vatican affairs. Ratzinger had the excuse he was not even 2nd in the list. The stories go as with completely different handwriting of Lucia, impostor Lucia, and so on. At best, the published text-vision is some additional vision and not the TEXT-WORDING by Our Lady given to the children at July 13, 1917 apparition together with the 1st and 2nd part, NOT ON Oct 13 the Sun Miracle! People are made intentionally messed up about all that. But I wrote it already, including the years of previous official release how they matched 1941 WW2 Nazi invasion on Soviet Russia. Even if 100% true, one raises brows at such "coincidence". How then to believe a word of "2000 vision" when we know clearly the 3rd part is something else?

And please read what John Paul 2 said in Fulda! Oh I can't really go thru all that stuff AGAIN, in case I did it 4 or more times. If someone is interested, pls go and read it in my old threads. I am not here to repeat things again and again. I am also not here to divert topic into good but less relevant matter.

We are at a new level. Sept 18-19 a conference organized by NASA and Library of Congress will discuss life in the Universe. One of the speakers, the Vatican astronomer jesuit Guy....forgot his family name. Pls refer to OP post. We are crossing into a new page of history. I hope the formal announcement of ET presence on Earth will be made BEFORE or AT that conference. It is too heavy weight to be left aside as many other conferences. Including the ones organized inside the Vatican.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

He said Fatima secret is still pending its fulfillment, during his visit in Fatima As a Pope.

Well, of course he would say that, otherwise he'd be admitting that he was a part of the corruption, lol. Some of my Traditionalist Catholic friends are pretty well certain that Pope Francis will be the end to the church as we know it, and the ultimate fulfillment of the third secret prophecy (the one published by the Vatican, not the hoax.)

I hope the formal announcement of ET presence on Earth will be made BEFORE or AT that conference.

Highly unlikely, though at least we don't have long to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

to stand on some common ground,
Benedict said Fatima prophecy would be fulfilled before its 100th anniversary 2017. Whatever it is, it is he who knows it, along with a handful of other cardinals and of course the new pope.

In contrast, the very ill John Paul 2 said in 2000 the Fatima secret was over and was fulfilled in his own assassination attempt in particular (1981?), and overall in the communist persecutions throughout 20th century. He seemed to expect the y2000 fulfillment of the era of peace. But it didn't happen neither then nor now.

Benedict gave his own interpretation, ALREADY AS POPE, and I stress that. It is useless to take word by word what cardinal Ratzinger wrote as cardinal. It is important to remember what he said as pope, as successor of Peter. It is not equal, not only the authority but also God's grace upon the chosen man as the next Peter.

Now as he resigned voluntarily, we have what pope Francis will say. He wanted to be consecrated as Fatima pope, and so it happened. And he said he would baptize the Martian delegation should it ever come to earth and ask him for baptism. I think those are not isolated wordings.

2017 is not that far. Moreover 100 years after WW1 (1914) mark the end of another papal prophecy thatof Leo 13 of 75-100 years of satan's rule. 75 years mark exactly 1989 the end of the cold war.

There is still another pope who prophesied, St Pius X, I hope his prophecy doesn't fulfill. It is in the spirit of the "official 3rd secret".

And St John 23 who had visions of Mary, sightings of aliens, and/or meetings with them. The sources are different (I have a thread about it) but something definitely happened with him.

I think the world doesn't need new deadlines after so many were breached. Let the things happen now, after another faith marathon in Korea with million faithful from Asia gathered on mass with pope Francis. Proclaiming 140+ new Korean martyrs saints, Francis surpassed the record of St John Paul for the number of canonized or beatified persons.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen

Some of my Traditionalist Catholic friends are pretty well certain that Pope Francis will be the end to the church as we know it, and the ultimate fulfillment of the third secret prophecy

Of course, I agree. Pope Francis will start the Galactic Christianity as originally planned by Jesus; and later censored by Roman pagan emperors who served particular deities i.e. particular negative ETs. Jesus didn't come only to make every Korean and Chinese - Catholic and Christian.

Certainly not only for what is known as "medieval Christendom" and closely match with White race only. That was never materialization of God's kingdom on Earth. Never, despite all those Christian monarchs, who strangely how didn't erase each other all those bloody centuries, instead of spreading God's love and peace as required. Perhaps they lacked only nukes because they had the desire of doing so. All in the name of Christ. Whose Christ?

Jesus came for billions worlds more. If we are about to start glimpse on what the real plan of God is. Far more than narrow minded schemes that end in a big doom soon. They will fail always. There is a danger though, those believers to fail together with the big doom they didn't want to escape from. Pretty much as Atlantis and Dinosaurs did before us.

In that scope, and until now I see the pope's moves rather positive and leading into that direction. Although not every word would be accepted by everyone, sure not by me too. His general line is good, and I hope it succeeds. For the sake of a Christianity that finds its original roots and mission - "go to the entire Universe", not only go to Korea and China. How big is our Universe and are we ready to cross the "Threshold of Hope" (JP2) to be able to continue civilization beyond planet Earth? I hope more and more people answer Yes to that question for themselves. Their multitudes will be known only after the formal public contact happens. We are either part of a Galactic family of God who created everything, or our belief is so narrow minded that will not survive and will see the (false)End Times in the next ELE. As the doomers actually predict. I am not one of them!

Watching those millions may be Koreans and Asians on the Assumption Day of Our Lady, gathered together to listen to Peter, I could ony congratulate and acknowledge the big success pope Francis makes in his mission. Many expected him to crumble under the ruins of Rome, as predicted in the official text of Fatima-3 and Malachi prophecy. It doesn't happen until now, thanks be to God. So many tried to make him illegitimate somehow. It doesn't work when you have a conclave with absolute majority election. Remains to see what the first jesuit pope in history will do before the end of his pontificate. Because he signaled already he may follow Benedict in resigning the papacy. Wish him strength to do his plan and mission as given by God, without any more delay and human obstacles within the walls of Vatican. The world cannot wait THAT anymore.

It is not only about a handful moral norms to be fixed. It is about a full renovation of Christianity in 21st century, not following similar attempts in past centuries. It is about to go beyond Earth and to exponentially spread among the galaxy's billions habitable planets. It is as simple as that. The biggest question from theological point of view is not "how shall we cross the vastness of space". Because the ET themselves will provide the transport. The biggest question would be: did they sin original sin to be baptized, or did they not (i.e. angelic-like beings). Let the theologians do their homework! The world is kind of not prepared to wait them or other bureaucrats while the life just go on and on. At one moment it will reach the inevitable death, and I am afraid in this moment of world history the death will counter millions because nuclear weapons will be used this time. Is this what all wait for?

Let the galactic Christian era start before that ELE event described in Fatima and Akita as "fire from heaven" befalls the Earth. Padre Pio also speaks of it. Does it matter if it is solar fire or nuclear? Let we do our work to bring Jesus Christ's true teaching beyond Earth, as soon as possible. There is nothing to wait for more, since that news is made public on multiple places on internet. Balducci announced it for decades. The people do read and are aware more than those who are supposed to lead the process and who fail short of fulfilling their duties. I mean the thousands bishops, hundred thousands priests, and how many scientists among the Christian God's people? Why don't they speak louder? The waiting years to pass will not answer even one problem the world is facing now. It may only increase the likelihood of "disaster now, rescue later". Perhaps the survivors wouldn't be grateful to those who could save them on time. That will remain for the rest of history, and we don't know how long it is, thousands or hundreds of thousands years before the Second Coming. There is no timetable and all estimations past and present FAIL. In other words, let we do our work, and certainly we will greet Jesus and will present our own well done work for His kingdom, not excuses and not someone else's passivity, when He comes for us.

edit on 15-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join