It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two SinkHoles in Siberia Now. Are They Related to Climate Change?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Has anyone considered an that maybe this is the testing ground for a Russian orbital weapons platform, perhaps a particle beam weapon. Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
a reply to: lostbook

This has nothing to do with magnetic fields. As a producer/consumer, we are excreting so much CO2 waste that we are turning into a another Venus.
Were are going to see some strange catasthropic appear in our lifetime. Come to Phoenix and right now. Once this place hits 120s several days, there will be a mass exodus.

Beware my friend....

Phoenix.....I was born there.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Metallicus
It isn't related to climate change, but it will probably be used as a tool to raise taxes by the global elites. I seriously don't know how some of you fall for this climate change crap. The climate changes, it always has, it always will, the only question is will you let some scumbag politicians use it as an excuse to raid your wallet.

I agree that the climate changes but it usually occurs over a period of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years, does it not? This round of climate change is happening at an accelerated pace, don't you agree?
It sounds like you need a lot of confirmation, dont you think?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Metallicus
It isn't related to climate change, but it will probably be used as a tool to raise taxes by the global elites. I seriously don't know how some of you fall for this climate change crap. The climate changes, it always has, it always will, the only question is will you let some scumbag politicians use it as an excuse to raid your wallet.

I agree that the climate changes but it usually occurs over a period of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years, does it not? This round of climate change is happening at an accelerated pace, don't you agree?
It sounds like you need a lot of confirmation, dont you think?

I don't need confirmation to know that this isn't a natural occurrence. Something's happening and I fear that by the time we figure it out, it may be too late.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join