It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess this is where I start.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Nothing special here just been lurking for a while and decided to finally join. The name is Kevin and I am a chef with an interest in pretty much all topics here. Of course that being the case I am conflicted internally but well that's something that I have dealt with my entire life. I look forward to eventually engaging in the rich discussions on this site.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Welcome. This site has something for everyone, and you do not have to look long to find subject areas you are interested in.

So, what is the Chef in PA's favorite dish? ( food, to be clear)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Well my love of food makes that a tough call. I work in a family owned Lebanese style restaurant but right now we get most of our produce from a local farm. There is a salad that I do enjoy during these summer months. It's locally grown tomatoes, corn, peaches chopped into one inch cubes with diced red onion and garlic breadcrumbs cut into a powder (to give a semi-crunchy texture) hand tossed with olive oil and basil. Ask me again in two months and I am sure my answer will change though.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacticalStats
a reply to: charlyv

Well my love of food makes that a tough call. I work in a family owned Lebanese style restaurant but right now we get most of our produce from a local farm. There is a salad that I do enjoy during these summer months. It's locally grown tomatoes, corn, peaches chopped into one inch cubes with diced red onion and garlic breadcrumbs cut into a powder (to give a semi-crunchy texture) hand tossed with olive oil and basil. Ask me again in two months and I am sure my answer will change though.

You guys just had to get started with the food, now I am hungry. Time for something to munch.

Enjoy your time here there some very smart folks, and some great conversation.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TacticalStats

Interesting, and you made me hungry. Certainly a healthy choice, and I might even try it!
Thanks, and good luck on the site.
edit on 23-7-2014 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 23-7-2014 by charlyv because: cannot spell today

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Welcome.
Now....food aside....whats your favorite conspiracy dish?
Truth seeking led me to this site. It has shown me that I know know nothing.
edit on CDTpm4772014 by Taino because: some one else said salad

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
@MarlinGrace thank you and I definitely hope to enjoy participating in the conversations on this site instead of just reading through the posts.

@charlyv I definitely recommend it and would suggest adding some minced garlic to it. I forgot to add that in my previous post.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Taino

Well the short answer would be what draws my interest most these days. That would be the control that the Western/World banks have on politics and current events. I try hard to find what motives lurk in the backgrounds of the nightly news, if I were to word it that way. The long answer would be that I started truth seeking on subjects more along the lines of the paranormal via other websites which slowly led me here. I love a good ghost story and grew up watching alien abduction shows. but the last seven to nine years have led me into more the illuminati/NWO direction.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeap money runs this world.
I was into the aliens things since that family abduction special footage ran on FOX network late 90s. I cant remember the name of it.
That was a very creepy video.
EDA: Never mind. Im still trying to remember.
edit on CDTpm1872014 by Taino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Taino

I don't know what network I watched but it was in the '90s that I spent many nights wondering the what-ifs. I have a love for science-fiction so I have always held onto the maybe, that there is a chance some of these sightings can be real.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hi TacticalStats, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sauron

Hi Sauron thanks.

new topics

top topics

join