It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statement from the family that lost their 3 children in flight MH17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Below is a statement from a western australian family who lost their 3 children. They were on a family holiday in Europe. Their grandfather nick suggested that he fly home with the 3 kids and let mum and dad have a couple of lovely days on their own. They had no idea that murdering bastards would not allow them to safely return home. How they can live and put one foot in front of the other for the rest of their lives is beyond my understanding with that weight of grief on their shoulders.

Rest in Peace little ones.

Rest in Peace all those aboard.

A statement from the Maslin family:
"A message to the soldiers in the Ukraine, the politicians, the media, our friends and family. Our pain is intense and relentless. We live in a hell beyond hell. Our babies are not here with us - we need to live with this act of horror, every day and every moment for the rest of our lives…
No one deserves what we are going through. Not even the people who shot our whole family out of the sky…
No hate in the world is as strong as the love we have for our children, for No, for Evie, for Otis.
No hate in the world is as strong as the love we have for Grandad Nick.
No hate in the world is as strong as the love we have for each other.
This is a revelation that gives us some comfort.
We would ask everyone to remember this when you are making any decisions that affect us and the other victims of this horror.
So far, every moment since we arrived home, we've been surrounded by family and friends. We desperately pray that this continues, because this expression of love is what is keeping us alive…
We want to continue to know about your lives, all the good and all the bad. We no longer have lives that we want to live by ourselves.
We ask the media to respect the privacy of our family and friends - pain is not a story."
‪#‎MH17‬ ‪#‎DignityForTheLost‬ ‪#‎Today9‬
A statement from the Maslin family:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've lost one... I can't imagine losing more. My heart goes out to this family and I hope others realize how disgusting it is to refer to things like this as "collateral damage". They have faces, names, families, friends, etc. and there is no handprint so small that it doesn't leave it's imprint upon the world.

I hope the media gives this family the peace they have asked for and deserve, but I sadly doubt they will oblige as it seems the deeper the pain, the bigger the story.

This is devastation beyond devastation.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The sick part is, the people who committed this act, the politicians, the media, don't give a damn about any of the people lost in this incident or the next. Once people truly understand that fact then perhaps we as a people can figure out a way to start taking care of each other. I won't hold my breath for a short term solution though... God protect those little ones and all the people impacted through tragedy.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow... that was really powerful. Thank you for posting it here.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
The sick part is, the people who committed this act, the politicians, the media, don't give a damn about any of the people lost in this incident or the next. Once people truly understand that fact then perhaps we as a people can figure out a way to start taking care of each other. I won't hold my breath for a short term solution though... God protect those little ones and all the people impacted through tragedy.

I must say that the australian media and the australian government have been outstanding in their response to this tragedy so far. The main priority of both has been the concern and respect for the victims.

I could say more but i really dont want this thread to become about that. thats for other threads. lets just make this one a place that is free from all that crap.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Truly tragic.
We can really do nothing to combat terrorism, as evidenced by the failure of the war on terror.
The only deaths we seem to get wholesale is the innocents.
But what does it really matter anyway, we see people being slaughtered by a terroristic nation in an open air prison.
The only thing people say is they are the master race and they have a right to defend themselves.
People are going to be murdered as long as we allow it to happen.
What can you really do?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

It's sad, it's tragic, I truly hope these parents are able to find peace some day.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

It's sad, it's tragic, I truly hope these parents are able to find peace some day.

I hope as well, but I do not believe.
There really is not anything worse that can happen to a person than to lose a child, especially multiple children.
The closest explanation I could imagine is having your guts ripped out of your awake non sedated body and made to live.
But I would prefer that to the loss of a child, they are what and why we have built our lives on.
Even the hardest of criminals hold a special place in their hearts for their children, and sometimes for all children.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I am just saying. They are all guilty of it, as are we. And until people start to put an end to it and demand some major changes it will never end, ever. Sorry but it's the cold hard truth and in my mind it needs to be yelled with all our might anymore, if anything in honor of the victims of these events.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I really feel sorry for these parents. They'll never get over it - every time they see someone else's family have a wedding, graduation, party , that will be something they will never have. They didn't just lose one kid, they lost all three.

For me, these politicians doing all the jumping up and down and pointing fingers are the ones to blame. This part of Europe was peaceful until they started meddling with regime change, because the city financiers thought there was money to be made. Now they'll have the wrath of Malaysia and Europe on top of them if it is proved that the plane was shot down by the Ukrainian rebels side.
edit on 23-7-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Its a club that no body ever wants to join. My close friend lost her son at 14 to a tragic accident. My kids witnessed for the first time the tragic side of losing someone....their childhood mate. I have watched her go from living to someone who is only alive because her heart is beating.

how these parents cope with losing ALL of their children is absolutely beyond me.

My thoughts are with you and all those poor souls in this tragic club of parents who have had to grieve the loss of a child.

((((((( )))))))) this is me giving you a big hug xxx

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Stop killing each other! It is INSANITY.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would not recover from this.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I would not recover from this.

As I sit here looking at my 1 yr old, 6 yr old , 8 yr old and 10 yr old, I have to agree...

new topics

top topics

join