It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Wow, talk about a bunk thread with debunked content.

This propaganda didn't make it past the intro.

Sort of like your Palestinian using Ambulances from 2009 and quoting them as ground breaking news in 2014.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy
It was quickly removed from hoax because it is easily proven militants do use ambulances in Gaza. Your attempt to label that as a hoax failed miserably.
The date of the video was altered by others, it was my mistake to chose that video to open my thread with, there are a plethora of others that would have stuck. And it wasn't in breaking news, it was in mid east sub forum.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy
It was quickly removed from hoax because it is easily proven militants do use ambulances in Gaza. Your attempt to label that as a hoax failed miserably.
The date of the video was altered by others, it was my mistake to chose that video to open my thread with, there are a plethora of others that would have stuck. And it wasn't in breaking news, it was in mid east sub forum.

No. It was promptly placed in the hoax forum before being 404'd.

You claim you had no idea about the original date of the video, but considering the propaganda you push on here, i have a hard time believing you.

As for the thread at hand, i'm not sure on the veracity of the quote. That said, one only needs to look at the recent UN approval for draft resolution S21/L1, regarding Israeli actions in Gaza. One is able to deduce that the USA is inherently supportive of Israel, considering they were the only state to support Israel when allegations of potential war crimes were labelled against them.

edit on 23-7-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

The Arab nations can gang up on Israel as per usual all they want in the UN, It all means nothing because it only takes one member of the permanent members of the Security Council to halt any resolutions. It is the same reason the UN could not pass any resolutions against Syria because Russia would block it. Another case of pretended ignorance on your part, because I am sure you were arguing the other way when the EU and US wanted no fly zones over Syria.

The UN is inept, but can be used as a podium by any member or groups of members.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

a reply to: daaskapital

The Arab nations can gang up on Israel as per usual all they want in the UN, It all means nothing because it only takes one member of the permanent members of the Security Council to halt any resolutions. It is the same reason the UN could not pass any resolutions against Syria because Russia would block it. Another case of pretended ignorance on your part, because I am sure you were arguing the other way when the EU and US wanted no fly zones over Syria.

The UN is inept, but can be used as a podium by any member or groups of members.

It's not about 'Arab nations' ganging up on Israel. As can be seen, states located outside of the Arab world voted in favour of the draft resolution. Additionally, this thread is about the USA's relationship with Israel. As is evident in the image provided from yesterday's UN meeting, the USA was the only state present to vote in favour of Israel, despite international pressure. That does indeed say something for the close relationship shared between Israel and the USA.

I agree in that the UN is inept. (Hey look, we actually agree on something!)

edit on 24-7-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

I did also find it amusing that you complained about the site I linked to this 12 year old hoax is "pro Israel" and imply that it's not to be trusted and then you go ahead and link to a bigoted birdcage liner like veteranstoday. That gave me a good Professional chuckle.

What gave me a chuckle is your English comprehension skills. From the article.

In 2005, when Sharon resigned as Prime Minister, I called in to a WORT talk show hosted by an Israeli woman who was showering Sharon with respect – a strange way for an avowedly leftist, peacenik station to treat one of history’s worst war criminals. I asked her why the media had buried Sharon’s “we Jews control America” rant. She flew into a rage, called me an anti-Semite, and hung up on me. So why DID the US media bury Sharon’s quote? Former New York Times journalist Phillip Weiss has offered the most plausible explanation. He says the majority of decision-makers in American mainstream journalism are Jewish, and that they feel like they are Israel’s last line of defense. It seems Sharon won his argument with Peres. Jewish Zionists control America so completely that when the Israeli Prime Minister screams it from the rooftops, Americans are not allowed to hear it. As Gilad Atzmon says: “Jewish power is the ability to get us to stop talking about Jewish power.”

Also when did Veterans today become bigoted birdcage liner? Does the truth bother you?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Just for the sake of a mental excercise, which many of us need anyway, let's pretend for a moment these same claims were made by an American politician about another country.
Not necessarily Israel, but any other country.
Or even some billionaire making such a claim about their hold over some part or all of the U S.
Tell me how long these individuals would enjoy the admiration of peoples in either the country involved or the rest of the world?

Could some one tell me a ligitmate reason such claims would be well received?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

You hit it right on the head with this one "dual citizen lawmakers". It disgusts me how many of them there are in every aspect of the US Government. It pisses me off when a picture of a US Government official is displayed in a video or picture with a damn Israeli flag displayed clearly in the representation. It is the the most blatant display of infiltration ever in US history and no one does anything to stop it. I have said for ages that no one with a dual citizenship should ever be allowed to serve in government or to council it. Israeli/American citizens serve in all of our Foreign Council organizations and think tanks. It is vile and unacceptable.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Here is a quote thats more verifiable:

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel.

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying.

Errr, isn't that more than one thing?

Anyway, the country's very creation was born out of (false flag) terrorism and violence, one of their most notable actions was when they dressed as Arabs and bombed the King David Hotel.

These terrorists (as labeled by the British government) would actually go on to become Israel's Presidents and armed forces.

The motto for their intelligence agency, the Mossad, reads "by way of deception thou shalt wage war".

The things we know to be true are alarming: the Lavon Affair, the deadly attack on the USS Liberty, the planting of the Trojan device which led to the US bombing of Libya, Jonathan Pollard, Israeli spying, Amdocs...

Imagine what we dont know.

But lets be honest, is our own government any better? How about most of the world's governments?

edit on 24-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I had seen this:
www.youtube.com...
before and thought it might be some additional evidence to be pondered.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

I had seen this:
www.youtube.com...
before and thought it might be some additional evidence to be pondered.

It's obviously CGI. (Sarcasm)

Thanks for the link ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join