It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant children are no-shows at Dallas immigration hearings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Lol! These threads are funny to read because I can imagine a bunch of you are at home, under the bed with your laptop hiding from the evil illegal invaders that are coming for your rascal scooters and government cheese.

Be careful...they may be outside your door!

But aren't you at least concerned for the welfare and safety of these children ??

They could be in grave danger now.

They knew they had court because they get released and given a notice to appear.

They might very well be kidnap victims or something !!

No, I'm not worried. If there as many kids coming in to this country as they say...it's quite easy to believe there may have been a screw up somewhere along the way.

I'm also not worried about them being in the hands of pedophiles and pimps.

Flaw in the process, that's the most logical answer.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is my "shocked" face.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why am I not surprised? Trusting that people who enter the country illegally will show up willingly to be deported seems to me to bestow upon them a trust they have not earned. Why the government would do this is the real question.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Ok, let's play a little hypothetical here.

Parent puts kid on a death train with strangers who are known to rape kids regularly, tell kid to obey coyote no matter what.

Kids make it to the US, without documentation of course.

No way to prove who they are, hence undocumented.

Kid put in concentration style camp while the government "looks" for relatives to send him/her to.

Kid has never seen any relative in the US because they lived in far S. America.

Coyote tells kid to say they have an "auntie" or "uncle" so and so in such and such city

Kids knows its not true, just want out of concentration camp

Tell government what coyote told him/her to say.

Kid happy when "auntie" "uncle" show up.

Government does not demand any proof of relationship because kid undocumented and proof of relationship impossible.

Government takes the word of kid and "relative"

Let's see - coyote made money off bringing kid to US, coyote doesn't care at all about kids, just money, coyote makes deal to get more money by giving name of "aunt" "uncle" to kids - tells kids the "aunt" "uncle" will take good care of them, just tell the officials they are your relative.

Hmmmmmm. You aren't worried that pedophiles and pimps have a grip on a good number of these missing children?

You aren't worried at all about the children with gang tatoos who are wearing extra large adult underwear might rejoin the gangs in the US to commit criminal activity and thus not show up for ICE hearings?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
No way the gaurdians the kids have been handed over to are getting anywhere close to something called immigration court. The majority are illegal themselves and missed their own appearance in the same court.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This isn't surprising at all. I also agree that the sponsors need to be charged with something. If the kids ran away then that needed to be reported to law enforcement and that would be different. But with this many just not showing up its almost a blatant slap in the face to our legal system. If they break these laws they obviously don't care about our other laws.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpintology
This isn't surprising at all. I also agree that the sponsors need to be charged with something. If the kids ran away then that needed to be reported to law enforcement and that would be different. But with this many just not showing up its almost a blatant slap in the face to our legal system. If they break these laws they obviously don't care about our other laws.

I just thought of something. Are they keeping records of who the "sponsors" are or who the "relatives" are that take the kids. Knowing the track record of this administration, I highly doubt it. Their policy is to have as few "tracks" as possible, to the point of destroying records that could be embarrassing.

That would be a crime against humanity if true, I wonder. Maybe that is why they aren't trying to chase them down.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
More power to them I say. They're doing the one thing I've been encouraging everyone to do for as long as I've been alive and that's IGNORE THE GOVERNMENT.

Laws stupid? Bureaucracy a pain? A bunch of people who know nothing about you claim to know what's best for you?

Effem.

As long as you arent causing direct harm to anyone or any thing that isnt yours do whatever you want.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Yes, you hypothetical situation is possible. I concede that point.

But it is very unlikely. Pedos and pimps are not going to flock to a government facility to pick up kids.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

"I double dare you Democrats especially to star me if you hear one of your own say something like I highlighted above! "

lol...what is this, grade school? I suppose you realize that parties don't really exist anymore, right? I could say Republicans don't care about Veterans but we know that is a childish stereotype. More people need to grow up or this country will never be great again. /cue trolls who will say that the US will never be great again or never was.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is going to be like the trayvon photo, they are going to keep calling them all children even though most are young adults. In some of the photos of them many look like military and i'm wondering if tptb are shipping south American troops all around the country to get troops in place who will shoot civilians disguised as refugees. Or are they only concerned with changing the demographics of key states to become more Democrat.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join