It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant children are no-shows at Dallas immigration hearings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Sounds like Nancy decided to "Read" the Bible so she could find out what's in it.

Yeah, my Reaction-n-Response was ... "Extreme" ???

HOWEVER

I felt like it was a Fair-Match to ... Pelosi's-"Extreme".

BUT

It also made me think where a lot of the "Border Children" are being housed.

WHERE?

Google-News: catholic housing immigrant children

THEN

QUESTION:

What's the attitude of the Catholic-Groups towards "The-LAW"?

( i.e. makes me wonder and also suggest ... "ask Pelosi" )

edit on 23-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

How cute big words that mean really nothing, fact is amerika hasent changed direcion with there policies in the past 40 years, but nice try using fancy words, when you vote for who ever and expect a change, youll be so disapointed.

Jeb bush anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Kinda hard to explain bogus outrage when you believe in it, cant help you there.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So do you have any info that the illegals showed up for their hearings or are you just going to troll?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

My post said that this thread is typical right wing outrage, i dont need to find proof that immigrants have in the past not showed up at there hearings, thats fact.

Fake outrage is so cool man, i must be trolling right, its obumers fault.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Destinyone

Seriously excellent post. Only problem - If you contact that 'sponsor' ... you'll get put on a watch list and be considered a security threat. Stuck between a rock and a hard place ...

It's pretty bad when you have to decide if an issue is important enough for you to let TSA put their hands down your pants before you speak out about it.

To OP - It's just business as usual. The folks who could stop this have been turning a blind eye to it for years now. The only difference is that they are bussing them in now without a care in the world as to who sees it or who disagrees with it. It was done a little quieter before. I would like to say that I'm in shock that the immigrants aren't turning up for their hearings, but that would make me a liar. If 1 out of 50 wind up showing up.... Then I might be shocked.
edit on 7/23/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It's easy for you to say its fake outrage considering you don't live in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm up here in Michigan, not all that far from the Canadian border really, and I could see this coming from all the way up here.

The flood of cases and the growing absenteeism will foul the system up until these cases are just considered a joke. Next thing coming that I see is a giant spike in gang related crimes in cities all over U.S., not just LA and NYC. The burden on the system will be a huge contributing factor in the downfall of our economy, mark my words.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Oh and that makes a difference lol, the faux outrage is towards story lines that have happened in the past but where never brough to light, so unless this has started since obumer has been emperor of amurika, or there is all of sudden a massive amount of immigrants not showing up, its called propaganda.

There ya go fake outrage.
edit on 23-7-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Is it your tax dollars that is being used to take care of this mess?
Didn't think so, again no fake outrage it's all real.

And yes it is obumers fault.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Sounds like Nancy decided to "Read" the Bible so she could find out what's in it.

Yeah, my Reaction-n-Response was ... "Extreme" ???

HOWEVER

I felt like it was a Fair-Match to ... Pelosi's-"Extreme".

BUT

It also made me think where a lot of the "Border Children" are being housed.

WHERE?

Google-News: catholic housing immigrant children

THEN

QUESTION:

What's the attitude of the Catholic-Groups towards "The-LAW"?

( i.e. makes me wonder and also suggest ... "ask Pelosi" )

I'm so glad you brought this up.

I have been researching the Catholic connection to all this. It is very interesting to note that CCHD (Catholic Campaign for Human Development) has its beginnings in the Saul Alinsky ideology. Some Catholics have pulled back the current on this and other catholic charity connections. It is a cesspool, imo, where hundreds of millions of dollars have crossed organizational hands.

Nancy Pelosi is one of "those types" of Catholics. So is Kathleen Sebelius, imo. It has been reported that both have been denied communion.

This is definitely something to research deeper, as I think they have their hands in the pie up to their elbows. And by pie, I mean tax payer funded corruption. I posted a video last night on one of Xuenchen's threads that is lengthy but soooo revealing. If you want to follow this Catholic spider web, you might find it worth the hour or so to watch. I did.
edit on 23-7-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Its like immigration issues only started when obumer got elected, but have no fear in 2 years youll get to vote for jeb bush, and we will see what hapens witht immigration reform, i bet you it dosent change.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Its like immigration issues only started when obumer got elected, but have no fear in 2 years youll get to vote for jeb bush, and we will see what hapens witht immigration reform, i bet you it dosent change.

Well I bet Jeb might follow a lawful road at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A bush following the law, good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm a bit surprised that no one here has mentioned any

Potential for Abuse.

I.E. Who ( from the outside ) is going to ...

MONITOR "The CARE of the Border-Children"?

edit on 23-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: and another ... "GDP-Drain".

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Lol! These threads are funny to read because I can imagine a bunch of you are at home, under the bed with your laptop hiding from the evil illegal invaders that are coming for your rascal scooters and government cheese.

Be careful...they may be outside your door!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Lol! These threads are funny to read because I can imagine a bunch of you are at home, under the bed with your laptop hiding from the evil illegal invaders that are coming for your rascal scooters and government cheese.

But aren't you at least concerned for the welfare and safety of these children ??

They could be in grave danger now.

They knew they had court because they get released and given a notice to appear.

They might very well be kidnap victims or something !!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Actually it is more likely that a fair number of the true children who have disappeared are in the hands of pedophiles and pimps.

The extra large children, of whom we have seen many many pictures, with the gang tattoos are probably involved in illegal activities in support of their gang affiliations.

The others are in hiding so to speak, and are being exploited by working at very difficult jobs and being paid less than minimum wage, with no benefits, in a sort of slave labor situation.

These are some of the things I fear have been created by the Obama Administration in this whole fiasco.

As an aside, I am getting a real kick out of blaming Jeb Bush, as the intended next President, it is too far past GW's time to realistically blame him, so now there is a move to blame a fictional president to be Bush. How funny, and pathetic at the same time!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Nope sitting in the yard with my feet in the pool chill'n.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Not sure why you keep feeding the troll "Duke of Jive", he hasn't said one intelligent thing yet nor has he answered a question properly.

He is just here to spout ignorance and lead you guys around by the nose..... and it's working.

If you would just ignore him it would have been just one post and he's gone.

It's not like he really has a vested interest in fixing our governmental problems, if he cared he would be trying to fix all the problems HIS country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join