learn more

How to Protect Yourself Against Psychic Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MindfulBuddha

The smell was probably the smell of a woman's natural sex pheromones. They actually do not smell that good but have an effect on men. I am kind of confused, is the girl that got pregnant the one that you went to the house with or the other one you fooled around with?

Going to the elders or medicine man is probably a good thing to do. I know a few Indians that do this in their tribes. I still refer to Native Americans as Indians, I actually grew up with that name and have a respect for the good Indians. Some of them are a little cranky, but most that I have known are good people. Spirituality can protect you from these things, no matter what the religion.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You could be an empath and if you aren't sure what that is, look it up on line. It is considered both a gift and a curse to those who have this ability. The best way I have found to handle that is to accept it and learn to live with it and use it to help others.
SF
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As other users said i'm also very sensitive to energy. I felt this during meditation/trance but mostly when i'm around other people. It's crazy how this happens. The ''ego'' is always trying to mislead ur true intentions.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join