It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Protect Yourself Against Psychic Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MindfulBuddha

The smell was probably the smell of a woman's natural sex pheromones. They actually do not smell that good but have an effect on men. I am kind of confused, is the girl that got pregnant the one that you went to the house with or the other one you fooled around with?

Going to the elders or medicine man is probably a good thing to do. I know a few Indians that do this in their tribes. I still refer to Native Americans as Indians, I actually grew up with that name and have a respect for the good Indians. Some of them are a little cranky, but most that I have known are good people. Spirituality can protect you from these things, no matter what the religion.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You could be an empath and if you aren't sure what that is, look it up on line. It is considered both a gift and a curse to those who have this ability. The best way I have found to handle that is to accept it and learn to live with it and use it to help others.
SF
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As other users said i'm also very sensitive to energy. I felt this during meditation/trance but mostly when i'm around other people. It's crazy how this happens. The ''ego'' is always trying to mislead ur true intentions.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

This is wonderful advice. Thank you

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I personally remove negative thoughts from my mind by using the Jnana Mudra(hand gesture) using one or both hands, and/or by visualizing myself inside a protective white egg made up of white positive energy that is "foglike" in appearance.

Why this mudra works I don't really know, I've been intuitively using it for years for this purpose. According to WikiPedia this mudra is for gaining wisdom but it (for me atleast) also removes negative thoughts from a troubled mind.

-MM

edit on 27-5-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Surrounding yourself with white light is a great way to protect yourself from negative energies & psychic attack of different forms, as is sincere prayer. But you can also open yourself to psychic attacks and other negative energy forms through fear of same. It's about knowing yourself and knowing that their negativity is not your own - it belongs to them and will return to where it belongs.

If you worry and fear that others can 'get you' with their so-called black magic, then they will be able to do so. You curse yourself in a sense by allowing it to happen to you through your own fear. If you believe in yourself and your own abilities to protect yourself, along with solid faith in the Divine (God, Jesus, Angels, etc...) watching over you, then no one can touch you with any form of psychic attack and dark entities will go look elsewhere for easier prey.

As the good Jedi says, "Be mindful of your thoughts and feelings" be aware of what your thinking and keep your thoughts positive and full of hope. Never give in to despair, fear, hate, worry, revenge, and other lower states that would open you further to negativity. Know you are a child of the Divine, you will be protected, and all will be well. Believe it, because it's true!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: starborn

Absolutely, Starborn. Great advice.

Thanks for your post/feedback.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
you must read this for you know, what are you need and wearing of rudraksha
> how to know which rudraksha to wear <
> How to use rudraksha mala

it can help to you

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:01 AM