It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Protect Yourself Against Psychic Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71. Glad to hear darkblade, don't forget to clean the stone every so often.

Also if anyone wants to know more about crystals and stones just ask or pm. Been into them for years and have family and friends that are huge collectors and enthusiasts.

Like you I didn't believe at first.

edit on 29-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Really? that is great!

Oh no you lost it
actually,maybe it got lost on purpose....what I mean is when crystals and gemstones carry/absorb to much negative energy they can break or "disappear",that's why its important to cleanse the stones every so often esspecially after something negative.I've had this personally happen,at a really stressful time in my life my adventurine dissapeared! same thing happened to a friend of mine and her tree agate.

edit on 4331amWed, 30 Jul 2014 00:02:43 -05003amAmerica/Chicago by starwae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: starwae

Really? They just disappear?

I have never heard of that before.

Interesting! That could explain a lot of things!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Yeah, I should probably pull them down and clean them.

Is there any recommended way to do this?

These are natural tourmaline, unpolished rough stones.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
Here is a very good thread about crystals/gems and tells a lot about all of them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71. I have lots of tourmaline.

Here is a guide I wrote up.

A few tips on cleaning your stones

After you recieve any gemstone it is wise to properly clean it.

You can go about this a few different ways.

Using the Sunlight or Moonlight. Place the stone under the light of the sun or moon for an extended period of time to cleanse it of any build up. Don't over due the sun with softer stones like rose quartz and kyanite etc... the sun will actually damage them. 15 mins - an hour is prolly enougj.

Burring it inside the earth. Stones come from the ground so it is only natural that placing them inside mother earth will properly clean them. I would leave them overnight in a safe area where you know where to find them.

Sea Salt Bath. This is my fav method and the one I use. Place your stone inside a glass jar. DO NOT USE METAL or PLASTIC. Cover the stone with cold water and add a tablespoon or so of Natural Sea Salt. Do not use table salt for it has added minerals like aluminum and such. Let the stone sit over night then drain. Be careful with draining your stone for that the water will have all the properties or energies it absorbed, I wouldn't want to go about touching a stone that has been with you or someone else through a very traumatic time.

Using other stones to cleanse.
Stones like citrine and amethyst don't need to be charged and cleansed and you can place other stones that acquire buildup around them to cleanse them. Or that is what many a many persons have told me and I have read. You could also place your stones in something like abalone shell overnight. Abalone is neutralizing and stabilizing.
You can also use Dried herbs and place your stones inside a bowl full of dried herbs (Google cleaning stones with herbs)

Always remember to reprogram them for spiritual protection after a cleansing!

edit on 30-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I'll try the abalone shell, as I have one for sage burning.

I'll have to look up herbs and stones, as I have a bunch of loose sage that might come in handy.
thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It may sound odd to some, but if you can visualize your astral body place some energy spheres around it in conical spiral form- in or on the outer points of your generated-manifested MER KA BA. It varies based on the unique energy and awareness level per manifested... Example I keep some in form of 6 point star some part of triangle in front and the remaining behind.

Use them to PULL from energy that may be nefarious / deceptive the closer it comes if it nears the further away the less its pulled from. Also with the Kundalini serpentaz @ times its top most part 1 places a STAR like sphere interact with SOL charges it

Chakras energize the 6point formation of energy spheres.

some Astral eyes-
1st (I)= blackhole-pull/attract prana-ethereal-astral like energy
2nd (I)= star-push/deflectect prana-ethereal-astral like energy
3rd (I)= Magnetar-compiled-vortex-centered respond assist if needed for attack energies

I know odd eyes

Concentrate- manifest- explore as safe as you can, keeping in mind undiscovered energies that may attract (remember if you haven't been interacting alert, you may alert energies that you are aware them & of your location in their ethereal/astral realm of existence) as well...
Don't want to go to far into this as it gets more odd. I use some of these technics when in astral - ethereal just incase... Usually unneeded but you never know what may follow your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy.

You must believe in yourself if threat or fear enters mind and remember in one realm of existence something may appear stronger then you but in another realm it may be most weakest.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

Good luck and best wishes if attacked

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Essentially using parts of your physical brain/ metaphysical mind together that may be unused usually or sleep-

Like dream warriors Nightmare on Elm street
or Alice in wonderland...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

God protects little ones, our concept of Creator. So yes, seeking to shield is a good thing, but for those working on Love, we don't shield, there is absolutely zero need to shield.

1. There is Family protection.

2. Dark side (metaphor not race) needs permissions. They lay seige to your goodness and you need to fall.

3. Love doesnt want to hurt and doesnt attack. There is an infinite blocking through Love/Light. Example of a strange dream was, they laughed at me and saw an attack coming from below me. I'm rarely in a situation like that, and then I pictured a net, made of light, with a force around it. And kids just playing, happy safe playground.

Then I realized, infinite block from light, so added that the light was going to rain down perpetual wake up to them and give them back memories of: their soul family who still loved them and certainly wasn't at war with them, and soul mate, and the original mission they came into do before falling and going insane and losing memories, and memories of happiness and yearning to be happy again, and to help others be happy.

It works.

4. Love doesn't attack, can you stand in its presence? Light doesnt attack, can you stand in its presence, like minded, peace and love prescence. If close to that they can touch and uplift your frequency.

But more of that energy of their Presence, floods in and repells attack, akin to saying, magnets. The opposite is repelled away.

And that is the real goal of those seeking to grow up here, to work on Love issues.

They don't fear attack they know its useless to attack Love. Love has Family and also repelling qualities, but also wake up qualities.

If the fish really want to play monitoring games in the Fisherman's net, don't surprised if they get converted, transformed, and hauled back home.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Well that was something I always believed, that I was protected.

A few attacks, and I kind of realized I might need a bit more than just visualization.

I always hear people talking about universal love and working in it. I even worked for several years for someone who lives by this.
That does not seem to be my experience. I've tried, I still try, however, for whatever reason, the things I have been encountering are not mine, they come from within this building, and some of them seem to not care about who or what one is allied with.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There may be LOVE but ALL* don't accept its energy if not are unaware of its potential. And so once in their regions things may go wrong and there may not even be hate associated could be interest. Like capturing specimens for study etc. But the specimen may feel harmed, as with some studies done here on specimen the scientist isn't acting out of hatred but interest but still causing harm...

But if those lab specimen (or astral explorers) sent a response to the lab scientist that they wish not be harmed or studied perhaps the scientist (or astral large inhabitant) like caterpillar? back off or avoid.
edit on 7/30/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Interesting ..

Been practice meditation since childhood have not had negative effect from it .. nor have I seen any buddhist monks have negative effect .. always puzzled me that see alot of westerners have negative effect from meditation ..

Good to see something thats useful for them to counter the negative effect they encounter ..

S&F

Sled735...S&F for your thread. I will watch to see how this one develops, so many different experiences being shared.

Expat888...I totally agree with you, my meditation experience has always been positive--leaving me relaxed, lighter and at peace with myself. If anything I imagine a beam of red light emanating from my root chakra downward into the centre of the earth, wrapping once around the core and traveling back up to meet its beginning. Blue light radiating from my crown chakra and reaching upwards to the universe. And a sphere of pure white light enveloping me like a cocoon or a hug. Sometimes I will have a piece of hematite in my hand or worn on the body. My intention when meditating is to seek peace and tranquility, not look for evil or unrest. Maybe, as others have said you attract darkness because that is what you search out. Be careful what you wish for...my 2 cents worth (which in Canada is now rounded down to nothing. LOL)

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

Well, I think that is where my problem came in.
My meditative practice had a goal of increasing abilities,
not inner peace.

The inner peace to me is a side effect.
and a good one!

But my meditation is goal orientated, I attempt to achieve an answer to a question.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I always carry a crystal rock in my pocket. It was one of a set of four I found in the loam, buried there by someone years ago. There were many sets of these I found, either in threes or fours. Supposedly there were always four buried, and the alignment was to the NSEW directions, but I wasn't paying attention and one of them could have been bone and deteriorated in some cases. I like speaking to the Native Americans about what I find, they are helpful.

Rickymouse

When I read your post about finding stones in a grouping of 4, laid out like a compass, I had to go find my book "Heeding the Call" A personal Jouney to the Sacred by Jaki Daniels.

In the Preface she mentions having 4 stones; yellow (representing herself), black (is Grandfather Mountain), white (is Grandmother Mountain) and grey (the Mountain Wizard, or healer). They are set out pointing in the four directions with a candle in the centre symbolic of a fire. Then she proceeds to tell a story ....

This book chronicles the author's six year quest to become a healer.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

mods: I am not promoting or selling this book in any manner, just wanting to share

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Meditation is a tool or route. It can deliver and aid in however you like to use it.

I'm sensing DarkB that you have brought on some instances and occurrences through curiosity. Not that that is or would be a bad thing, just you might get responses and answers in various ways or forms. I am just like you, I blow against the wind but not out of malice. I strive and seek out truth and answers. But as I am constantly learning once you go up the ladder it isn't as easy going down.

And like I said I am the same way, always looking to become stronger, smarter, wiser, more empowered. But every step forward comes at a cost. But if you had never took your first step, you'd still be sitting and crawling on the bottom.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Well, I think that is where my problem came in.
My meditative practice had a goal of increasing abilities,
not inner peace.

The inner peace to me is a side effect.
and a good one!

But my meditation is goal orientated, I attempt to achieve an answer to a question.

Darkblade:

That may very well be the difference. I go on the assumption that by creating an inner peace the answers come as a side effect. How wonderful that we each have opposite methods to our approach. I also enjoy using a string of mala beads to help keep my mind from wandering away from the breath. So many variations that can be explored, everyone should meditate.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Absolutely. Got my mala beads at hand at all times

What I have learned is that they give rhythm and structure to focus on mind and task.
You also know the catholic rosary was taken from mala beads? Mala beads have 108 and a rosary has 54. Anyways,
I think what we have here is knocking and response.

edit on 31-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It is all a learning experience.

Curiosity is something I learned to be careful with. Kind of like picking your own battles in life.

I remember a warning that was given out before I initiated contact with a person who had a very tragic story.
I should of put some caution into what I was about to do, but at that point, I had never ran into anything that was a real threat,
so I blew off the caution warning.

I don't think it was curiosity as much as it was ego telling me I can handle anything that comes my way....
Boy was I wrong...lol

But these are learning experiences.
Even when it is a negative one, there is something to be gained.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I agree, everyone should learn some meditative tools.
The world would be a much calmer place,
and maybe a lot more wise.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join