It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Protect Yourself Against Psychic Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Satan or Enki is actually a protector entity regardless your beliefs.

Anyways just take care of yourself.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Come on, we ALL know its the tinfoil/aluminum foil hat! 9 out of 10 nutcases recommend them!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Satan means adversary in old aramaic or old jewish terminology.

Satan if he is referred as Lucifer would be the bringer of light and the opposite of darkness.

Satan or Enki is the original god, it's not about labels but about establishments. He came before.

And yes I have done my homework and am sorta getting tired of reading old texts and scriptures.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jaxnmarko

If you know anything about transmissions you would wear a brass helmet or shield as it doesn't conduct electrical transfers.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Ok. Well I wasn't quoting scripture.
Everyone has their own beliefs though.

I don't personally believe this light bearer is 'good' just because he's made of ' light' .
All that glitters is not gold!
He or this, Operates on opposing forces, so he's dark / light. Negative / positive and so on.
And yes good/evil.
This exists in the universe.

Btw I get just as tired of everyone always thinking a person who is not for Satan is coming at it from a Christian or scripture viewpoint. I'm not looking up my words from a bible.

We can just agree to disagree.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Of course we can have our opinions, as that is what we are entitled too.

Just there is and are a lot of misconceptions, and as someone who has read and read just wanted to point out false perceptions.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Okay so aside from opinions and beliefs lets keep this thread about what it is.

If you want to keep spirits out of your house I would suggest placing a mirror in a window facing away. Believe it or not mirrors are dangerous. They reflect the opposite and are sorta portals and entry ways for spirits and entities. Placing a mirror facing away from an entry or window will reflect or block the entrance of beings.

Sage. Most people think that burning some sage will cast away all entities or harmful beings from a space or a building. Well that isn't exactly true. Remember not every being has the sense of smell. White sage that is pure and strong will only banish entities if the intent is there.
This is why I would not and ever use Sage. Yes it has metaphysical properties but mindset and intention is crucial. You don't need to smudge but of course you can.

The best thing to do is place objects like an evil eye, obsidian, hematite, onyx, tourmaline and other stones like amethyst to protect and dispell negativity.

As a healer, and someone who has done a lot of spiritual work I have learned that programming and casting has way more power than some prop. The mind is key and all the power lies within.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I disagree with you about being attacked for doing something good. A lot of people attract negative energy because they open themselves up to it and they are weak-minded. Too many people don't recognize or acknowledge these forces. Therfore, they don't know how to protect themselves from an attack. Some people also go looking for stuff not knowing how to look for these abnormal and paranormal entities. If you go looking you will definitely find it one way or another.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tatanka

That's exactly how I do my smudging. I use the sage and lay it on thick everywhere in the house and around the yard, and while I'm doing this I am praying Christian prayers. Afterwards it feels like I"m walking in a giant marshmallow .. the house is so peaceful.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think intent definitely has a lot to do with it.
I told about a pesky ghost in my paranormal thread that I had in my bedroom awhile back. It also flashed the bathroom lights every time I got in the shower the entire time I was in there. I asked other family members if the lights flashed while they were in there, to rule out a faulty bulb, but they said NO.

I didn't even have to smudge; all I did was bring the smudge stick into the house. I told them I was going to get rid of them.
I haven't heard, or seen any activity from them since.

When did you become a MOD, FF? I missed that somewhere along the way.
Anyway, belated congratulations!

edit on 7/26/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Perhaps this would be a good start.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I've seen threads with members asking how to protect themselves from having negative experiences during meditation, and also how to attract more positive experiences into their daily lives.

Psychic attacks can happen from a distance, through air, space etc. Your protection will come from your own higher self and the universal energies that you manifest around you; you can use this method anytime:

sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com...

Stand upright, with your palms facing up to the sky.
-Imagine that from the top of your head (your crown chakra) there is a GOLDEN cord that is extending all the way to the source/god/all that is.

-Now imagine and ask for the violet flame to enter each and every one of your chakras and act as a protective shield, a filter of sorts against all the psychic negative energies.

-Imagine/Ask that your whole body be encapsulated in a golden “filter” light of protection, followed by Platinum and finally Diamond.

-Activate your Merkaba by imagining that 2 tetrahedrons are rotating around you (one clock wise and the other counter clock wise)

-Ask/see that a beam of light is coming from the source and goes through like a pillard of light through your entire body exiting at the feet and going all the way down to the core of the earth, grounding you. Ask that you are grounded and feel as if you’re growing roots form the bottom of your feet that go all the way down to the core of the earth. From there you are drawing the earths energies back up to you and allow it permeate through your whole being and go out of the top of your head. Do that in such a way as to have a continuous flow from your crown down to the core of the earth and back up again in a circle type formation.

-Finally build/imagine ask that there be a Diamond Sacred Geometrical Sphere of protection around your whole aura and body which is called the tree of life/merkaba, just as you see on the picture that is what you should be seeing around you.

You can also carry Black Tourmaline Stone for protection at all times. Black Tourmaline crystal offers powerful protection against negative energy of all kinds, and is a strong spiritual grounding stone. This is one of the most popular crystals to be used for metaphysical purposes.

It is powerful for healing and for psychic protection and spiritual purposes… and will strengthen the immune system and help allergies. You all have times when you feel negative… or when you encounter other people who are giving off vibrations that are not pleasing to you.

One of the powerful things about Black tourmaline is that it will suck up any negativity or disharmony that it encounters from its surroundings. But it does not absorb it… but will transmute, or convert the negative energy into positive energy.

If you would like to purchase this stone, it is available from many stores online.

I hope you find this information helpful in your spiritual journey.

Very nice thread, finally glad some of the our more spiritual new age folks gave us some tips on this. I've also heard that many types of new age crystals can protect/convert/change negative energies/psychic attacks. You might never know if you got some bad ju ju following you around, or some hater at your job/school/etc is secretly trying to curse you. Or negative spirit following you around etc. I actually carry a piece of black tourmaline around with me. When I have it with me, alot of times, I almost feel at east with all the energies around me. For example, if someone pisses me off and I get into an argument with someone, i sometimes feel like the black tourmaline just sorta mellows me out. It's a pretty wonderful crystal. I also get a psychological effective i think that the crystal is really watching my back and preventing bad vibes with messing with me. It's pretty weird. I mean frankly it could all be a psychological thing because I have crystal with me and I know what it is capable of, or who knows maybe its working the way it's suppose too. Anyways, don't forget to charge/cleanse your new age crystals regularly. The easiest way is to leave it out in the sunlight to charge, bury it under the dirt, or leave it bathe in the moonlight, or even just soaking it in water. Very new age ways of doing it, but they say that's how it's suppose to work.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa
Believe it or not mirrors are dangerous. They reflect the opposite and are sorta portals and entry ways for spirits and entities. Placing a mirror facing away from an entry or window will reflect or block the entrance of beings.

Don't get me started on mirrors and the metaphysical. Really. One thing I would like to add on mirror placement ... don't put them on 'outside' walls. If you have to have them, make sure they are on 'inside' walls.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I also notice sled, you have a picture of the star of david on there. The shield of david, or the star of david. I been told many times is a very powerful symbol. I've heard of magik practitioners who have used the star for protection, like a circle of protection. The seal of solomon, which legends says, who trapped/controls demons with, is known to have power to it, I'm not sure if you're jewish or not, but the star of david itself I feel is a very powerful symbol, just like the cross.

Also you mention the power of intent, I believe intent/prayer/chanting they all fall into the realm of the mystical. There truly is power behind all of that.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: kodasaufa
Believe it or not mirrors are dangerous. They reflect the opposite and are sorta portals and entry ways for spirits and entities. Placing a mirror facing away from an entry or window will reflect or block the entrance of beings.

Don't get me started on mirrors and the metaphysical. Really. One thing I would like to add on mirror placement ... don't put them on 'outside' walls. If you have to have them, make sure they are on 'inside' walls.

Not quite sure what you mean by outside walls, or inside walls? The chinese put bagua mirrors outside their front doors/backdoors to the house. The idea is that spirits/ghosts/energies when arriving to your house, will look up and see their reflection in the mirror which will then trap them in the mirror. Mirror themselves are very powerful objects to the mystical. Chinese also believe sleeping in front of a mirror is very bad luck, as when you sleep your soul sometimes leaves your body to wander on the astro plane, when you about to wake the spirit comes back, but if your sleeping in front of a mirror, your spirit might think your reflection is you and try to enter thru the mirror which will then trap your spirit.

Also in history the mirror has been used a divining tool, scrying to try and premonitions of the future or whatever they trying to seek. That's where the popularity of the crystal ball came from, from scrying. No doubt mirrors seem to have very powerful meanings to the paranormal.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm a little late on this but I don't understand your post, why wouldn't you suggest crystals and stones? Crystals and stones are very powerful protectors! I personally use tigers eye and amethyst for physical and psychic protection, and they work well for me, actually I don't even leave the house without my tigers eye, that's how well (I) think and feel crystals and gemstones work,for protection and others stuff.

And I'm not sure if you are trying to say a pentagram is evil and invites evil in, but i hope you know that actually pentagrams are a symbol of power and protection, nothing evil of any sort.I use the pentagram in some energy work and protection, and Im no satanist nor has it ever conjured anything satanic into my life from using it.

Anyways Good thread! I think everyone who is developing their psychic abilities or deal with ghosts/paranormal stuff need to apply some sort of psychic protection, there are many ways, you just have to find what works best for you.
Personally I call upon archangel Michael for protection besides using the stones, and i visualize a bright white and golden bubble of light around myself, sometimes for extra protection I imagine a pure white Armour type of energy around my whole body.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

Thank you for your reply. Sorry I haven't replied until now; the overtime at work limits my time to respond in the kind of detail I would like.

Yes, all those symbols are powerful.
No, I'm not Jewish, but I don't think religious beliefs has anything to do with it's power. They work for anyone, but I think the most of it's power comes from the mind of the user believing it works. Strong faith is more powerful than anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

Thank you Starwae.
You're not late to the thread. Things are just now slowing down here though, so maybe people will still see your post.
You use the same rituals as I do, except for the tiger eye stone. I use to have a ring with a tiger eye stone in it, but it disappeared over the years. I think someone may have stolen it that came into my house.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just want to throw a thank you out Sled for starting this thread.

Something I have always lacked was proper protection. I never thought I needed any until a little while back.
I was kind of lost as to what would work and what would not.

The tourmaline was something a psychic friend of mine sent me, actually to carry to the Palmer house, but when I explained what was going on here, she suggested I put some above the doorways and sent me a big bag of them.

I was skeptical of crystals as they have not been something I have ever had any experience with or even a curiosity over other than finding one here an there.
(They sure are pretty though)

What I had been experiencing around the apartment was ghost knocks and some rather mellow experiences, but my wife however, started to get seriously messed with. Something would try to pull her out of bed, or mess with her hair. Those kinds of things. When it got to the point of her feeling attacked in the bedroom while trying to sleep, that is when I started to look into some sort of protective measures. I have never used crystals, or sage or anything other than visualizations of protection before this, as there never was a need, but one night last year, my wife said something that caught my attention in a psychic way. It was something she had realized about a paranormal detector we had and some numbers, and when she said what the numbers meant,something in me said there was no way she could of made that connection, so I asked "it" if it told her. I didn't tell her what I was doing, so she had no idea, but as soon as I asked, her head slammed down almost smashing into the keyboard and then snapped back up. It didn't hit, but I got my answer, that something was here and if it was going to do that, I did not want it around.

I had ordered some sage and smudging sticks too, but never have done that before, so didn't smudge, I did threaten whatever it was that I would if it continued, and then the tourmaline came along just about that time.

Once I placed it above the doors, all activity ceased that I did not initiate on my own.

So for the people who say it is all a bunch of BS, just keep in mind what you read here, because some day, you might need some of this information if you do have an experience later on in life.

Again, thanks Sled, I am finding useful information!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

You're very welcome, and thank you for sharing your experience with us here.

See, Skeptics, it DOES work!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join