It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Protect Yourself Against Psychic Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Was under a psi attack that affected my heart and put me on the couch, on another forum after posting about a bad politician and something he was wanted for at a certain point, in the past, a few years ago. Didn't even realize until the attack that nearly killed me began, and was asking within and then remembered and followed the energy stream back to some dark gnostic types, and kept seeing the pentagon. I kept trying to reach for Higher Self for protection and literally felt like was dying, heart beat messed up, very bad headache, no energy at all, and Higher Self slapped a mirrored bubble over me in a flash, I didn't do it. And I don't believe in mirror shields, but that must have been a strong attack and it was returned, felt them take the hit enmasse.

Then I did what works, normally a headache that bad would take 6-8 hours to recover from after sleeping and then would feel ill for a while. But I was doing dishes and cleanup within 30 minutes.

What works is Love. Its sounds silly but its what we're actually here for. Now, not saying that Higher Self was wrong, instead believe that Higher Self or my Guardian Angel knew something at that moment and when a mirror was slapped on me without me asking for that, maybe needed it. Our DNA vibrates and creates shielding by the way, every cell does, and increase of energy such as more of your Soul stepping in will create an energy that is sheilding and repells attack, ie mirrored, but its not something a person is supposed to seek.

Love, as silly as it sounds, works. I started worrying about these attackers, and why they were contracted to the dark side, and felt so sad, that they weren't choosing happiness, and reunion with soul mates, and Family who missed them so much, and how all that was needed in this moment was that they be protected from those who were abusing them and their psi gifts, ie like MK children, M Kultra children, and started asking for Higher Ups to rescue them, break their contracts, heal them, restore their happiness, and striving for happiness.

And it was over in a few minutes. Kindness, Compassion, Love and Envisioning positive outcomes, works.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Also merkaba's, our astral body is sufficient in my mind and the energy field we can strengthen via chakra meditations. I don't like 2 interlocking pyramids, that is what we're in, in this realm, and we don't want to be here.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Creating a thoughtform or servitude.

Most of us, at some point in our magickal careers, have realized that like it or not, sometimes you have to get your hands dirty and practice purely offensive magick. Whether your enemies exist on the astral, like a dangerous parasite or vampire, or whether they have manifest existence, in the form of, say, a persecuting right wing religious group, or a hostile magician, you are extremely lucky if, at some point, you don't have to practice some darker stuff.

Now, your basic training includes most of the self defense you're likely to need: purifications, elemental balancing, power journeys, banishing, etc etc. This thread is about when that stuff isn't enough, and you need to go on the offensive. I thought it might be conducive to discussion, and a resource for intermediate level occultists, if some of the more experienced magickal practitioners shared some of the ways they use offensive magick with the board.

I'll start by describing a ritual which is not too difficult, but quite dangerous, very effective, and a bit gross by most peoples estimation.

The purpose of this spell is to create a servitor to act in a purely destructive manner.

The first step is to decide a specific purpose for the servitor and create a name and sigil. For argument's sake, let's say that the stated intent of the creature is 'Seek And Destroy Enemies'. From this, we can construct a mantra / name by taking the first letter of each word. In this case, the name would be SADE. Using a standard method, you can then construct a sigil. Next, i get some ingredients.

First, I obtain the corpse of a house spider. These things are everywhere, the big black evil looking ones that die in the corners of dusty rooms. The purpose of this is to provide an inert (lifeless) DNA template to build the servitor around.

Second, I gather some feces (preferably one's own brand). Only a small amount is required, but it is used to represent toxicity (as human waste is toxic).

Third, I produce either semen or blood. This fluid serves to provide the life force and animating power to the ritual, as well as establish a sympathetic bond between the magician and the servitor.

Once all these ingredients are gathered together, they should be placed in a small bag with the sigil on it.

I then wait until darkness, and build a small fire. Around the fire, I scan a triangle. I would also suggest that anyone who is not an advanced magician construct a magick circle or something similar.

I place the bag into the flames and perform the following ritual.

As the bag begins to burn I perform an invocation to infernal powers. A suitable invocation can be found in any of the old black magick grimoires, or the magician can compose their own. it doesn't need to be lengthy, just effective.

Then, I begin to visualize the form of the servitor, a gibbering, spider like, demonic monstrosity. As well as a visual identity, it's important to visualize the component parts of the creature, the purely destructive hunger; proto-insectoid intellect and persona; alien like consciousness; This is a creature that lives solely to feast and kill, a scuttling alien mess, evil by human moral standards, and it helps to embody negative, pre-human emotions, like lust and fury, at this stage. Whilst doing this, I chant the mantra / name of the creature, in this case SADE, and visualize the sigil at it's core. i begin to visualize it crawling along a web, an astral symbol of existence, looking to kill. This continues until the bag and it's contents are fully cremated.

When this is done, the creature is complete, and should be coaxed into reality. It can be put to any 'destructive' task, whether that simply be to exist in your aura temporarily, feasting on any astral parasites you may have accrued, or sent out to devour and destroy a particular enemy.

I have found these servitors to be EXTREMELY effective, probably too much so for a beginner. I have also found (originally to my distress) that if left for too long, these servitors can replicate into a hive or swarm, become very powerful very quick, and even develop a very simple and distasteful personality. This is fine as long as the magician is in full control of them, but it can make them hard to handle. For this reason, I tend to destroy them myself before they get too big. I would stress that I would never recommend this practise for a beginner, as they would likely be able to accomplish it, but probably not be able to deal with the servitor as it grew. I've had these creatures find me in my dreams and appear spontaneously in my waking life if left to get too powerful, hence my suggestion for an early destruction.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting ..

Been practice meditation since childhood have not had negative effect from it .. nor have I seen any buddhist monks have negative effect .. always puzzled me that see alot of westerners have negative effect from meditation ..

Good to see something thats useful for them to counter the negative effect they encounter ..

S&F

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I always carry a crystal rock in my pocket. It was one of a set of four I found in the loam, buried there by someone years ago. There were many sets of these I found, either in threes or fours. Supposedly there were always four buried, and the alignment was to the NSEW directions, but I wasn't paying attention and one of them could have been bone and deteriorated in some cases. I like speaking to the Native Americans about what I find, they are helpful.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Interesting ..

Been practice meditation since childhood have not had negative effect from it .. nor have I seen any buddhist monks have negative effect .. always puzzled me that see alot of westerners have negative effect from meditation ..

Good to see something thats useful for them to counter the negative effect they encounter ..

S&F

From my point of view it has to do with to much ability appearing and the person not listening spiritually or being mature enough to handle it. But I do avoid becoming more sensitive in my third eye even if the empath bit would be very useful for scanning when doing Reiki healing. I already understand that there are things that I do not want to have to deal with and have enough to deal with already. Knowledge is a double edged sword. You see "what is" both the good and the bad. The bliss helps when dealing with the bad.

PS there is a reason some of your monks hide in monasteries where they have cleaned away all that will be annoying to them and make sure they push a lot of energy for synchronicity to keep the energy away.

edit on 23-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
what if we just get rid of the PEOPLE that are evil.....then we can work on that whole spirit thing...maybe, who knows, that might take care of it (sarcasm, obviously)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to post all that information. Awesome! That should just about cover it.

And thanks to everyone else for sharing your personal rituals. I'd like to see this thread become a place where people can find answers to any questions they have concerning this subject, and it seems it is well on it's way!

Thanks!!!

Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Next time, get yourself some Servitors with shielding capabilities. I have several and they can be very effective against all sorts of psychic attacks. These attacks can come from anyone, but can be especially effective when posting on a forum with a large readership. Imagine 3000 people taking exception with a view you posted. All that negative energy being directed towards YOU! Your post is the "structural link" so you will get that consolidated negativity.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Always programme a self destruct protocol into the servitor..preferably after the task is done. The last thing you need is a servy that goes 'ROGUE.' Once consciousness sets in...well...then...it wil come back to bite you in the arse!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I purify my home and myself with sage. I don't burn just a little bit, and wave it around. I do it the way my dad used it in ceremonies and that is to take the sage and get it lit really good, then blow on it continuously to produce a heavy amount of smoke throughout the house. Open the doors and a few windows too. While doing this, I pray the Lord's prayer. It is powerful to me, even though I'm native I believe in God and his son.

Sage always makes me feel better, but if that doesn't do the trick, I break out the cedar and sweetgrass. The one thing I learned about sage is that it's hard for negativity to be in the presence of the Lord's prayer and sage. It purifies immediately, even negative thoughts or outside negativity.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Tatanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thank you for the good will.

I found this follow though helpful.

Very nicely simplified,much peace to you.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Have not tested them myself, but other supposed protections for oneself is:

1. Hand of Fatima
  2. Green Jade
  3. Icelandic magical staves like Ægishjálmur, Rosahringur minni, and Varnarstafur Valdemars
  4. Runes like Algiz, or verbal Galdr
  5. Other kinds of talismans and charms

-MM

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Interesting ..

S&F

I have some theories regarding this. Westerners are often too much in a hurry achieving certain esoteric goals, thus trying to force their subtle body into submission though certain meditation practices. Remember, your subtle body is like a thin piece of rice paper - be to brutal with it and it might tear or be damaged. Us westerners must understand that reaching englightenment - if that is your goal - might take a lifetime (or several lifetimes) to achieve, and is not something that you gain (as some falsely teach) overnight or over a couple of months. Many westerners look at enlightenment as a product that they can buy of the shelf and get instant buyers satisfaction; but enlightenment does not work that way, and proceeding too quickly with certain (potentially harmful) meditation practices may damage your subtle body. Also, you attract what you seek; thus if you seek esoteric powers you should know that you will attract esoteric powers - the wise seek knowledge and not power, so learn to know your true intentions first.

-MM

edit on 24-7-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufaDo you wash your windshield or drive around all year barely able to see through it?

This reminds me of my car. I wash the windshield, side windows/mirror, head and tail lights thoroughly all the time for safety's sake. But the rest of the body is all dirty with mud from all the driving in gravel in the rainy season!

I kind of think the mud splashes look great on my car!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have been attacked psychically from several aliens from the planet melfious.
It's a shame for them because I pre prepared for their attacks matrix style and had them eating out of my hand (literally) with my hypnotic inner gaze power. I then spoke to their leader through the means of telepathy and warned them to back off using my renegade mind pusher power. Psychic attacks are a piece of pie for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudlessvisionary

When I have been attacked on the astral or deep meditations and have become paralyzed and held down, I reach out and grab them (usually greys) with my hands and let electric blue energy flow through me. Apparently they discare for electric blue probably because blue is spiritual. Another method is to build up fire energy in your astral body and release it through your solar plexus destroying them. I basically picture my whole body engulfed in fire and the condense and will it all out of the body towards the perpetrators.

(post by Power_Semi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Us westerners must understand that reaching englightenment - if that is your goal - might take a lifetime (or several lifetimes) to achieve, and is not something that you gain (as some falsely teach) overnight or over a couple of months.

Quoted for truth. I do want to argue because of computers and the information stream it is more easily and faster to get a complete picture of humanity on our planet and with science fiction movies an idea of how other life might evolve (compared to the days information was scarce and books/written things scarce while people still achieved enlightenment).

In light of the topic, nonviolence, imagining heaven and understanding for evil doers goes a long way against negativity.
edit on 24-7-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes I know all this.
It's a popular answer.

I referencing satan I meant dark or negative forces in general. Everyone has their own name for it. You yourself are using that, but don't believe it's a negative force. I think differently, but thanks for your reply, post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join