It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recreating The Lion Man of Hohlenstein

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Absolutely, it's more the "Stone, bone, horn and wood" age. And string too, history's oft ignored wonderstuff. I often advocate for poor old string, sniff.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: Hanslune

Absolutely, it's more the "Stone, bone, horn and wood" age. And string too, history's oft ignored wonderstuff. I often advocate for poor old string, sniff.

Perhaps just perhaps, 27,543 year ago on October 17th late in the afternoon a famous artists (besides hunter) of that period got pissed off at his clan mates, packed up a hundred or so of his best pieces and left and while traversing a glacier fell down a crevasse - and that his body will be found next year and all his treasures will be in excellent condition - even if he is not.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune C'mon, we all know October didn't exist back then

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

lol, true but that day did exist as did the time. I predict they called it 'The days just before the long cold'.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Neat stuff, thanks for the post..

I am a weirdo though, I think our ancestors were much more advanced than we give them credit for... its just the ice age wiped out or buried so much knowledge and remains its hard to put the puzzle together.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: Hanslune C'mon, we all know October didn't exist back then

Anyone that has ever watched that documentary about pre - Ice Age civilizations on TV (I believe the title was "The Flintstones") knows it was called "Rocktober" in those days.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join