Border official points gun at Boy Scout

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

fu*cking wow. a BOY scout?! a BOY scout...crazy. boy scouts used to be a representative symbol of picturesque american youth. how much more harmless could one be? dressed in khaki short shorts and a khaki short-sleeve button down with fuc*king merit badges for archery and sh!t. what'd he think he was going to pull out of his bag, a god damned assault rifle? an RPG? lol

another in the long line of disgusting examples of America's increasing police state. don't worry about the BORDER you should be GUARDING, nahhhh, "that kid took my picture!" someone call the god damn waaaambulance on this chump.

the ego is incredible....
edit on 23-7-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Remember when Homeland Security ordered these targets?

They are considered, "non traditional threat" targets. This particular line is from the "No More Hesitation" line.

I saved the pic from the manufacturers website and if you notice from the link I will provide the page no longer exists!

LINK

It shouldn't be a surprise that things like this happen when, our government trains these goons to do it.....

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
PINAC
Photography Is Not A Crime.
At least in the US and in a public place.
Anyone who says differently is sadly misinformed and most probably a power hungry thug.
I would have video recorded the thug and pursued charges, I hope this thug with a badge loses his job.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I hope the scout at least earned his 'abused citizen' merit badge or something. Really, it's getting to be a situation the scouts ought to train the kids for. It's a threat to learn about as sure as starting fire was once considered a critical life skill to master.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

They weren't even Canadians, they were Americans.

Iowa boyscout group. At least as I read it.

Is it really illegal to take a picture of a federal agent? I mean.. we pay their salary?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You can't tell but the baby in the first picture has a glock 22 (gen 4).

Also, the kid on the end really looks like a killer, holding the gun with both hands, against his chest.

I wonder if the cop that recently murdered the kid with the airsoft ak (the second kid murdered with an airsoft ak) practiced on these.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Remember when Homeland Security ordered these targets?

They are considered, "non traditional threat" targets. This particular line is from the "No More Hesitation" line.

I saved the pic from the manufacturers website and if you notice from the link I will provide the page no longer exists!

LINK

It shouldn't be a surprise that things like this happen when, our government trains these goons to do it.....

sweet fancy moses. that sh!t is bananas. i've seen some interesting targets for practice, but those take the cake! i prefer the traditional mugger with the knit hat and a .38, lol

intentional blurring of the lines.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Any bets that gun owners who are anti police state, anti government, buy targets from the same company and help them make money.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think that the trigger happy agent should quit using steroids and seek medical help, from Mary Jane though, not big pharma.

I would think that politely explaining to the kid that took the picture, that it was a personal risk for that agent to be photographed and then ask for it to be deleted would have been appropriate.

The 4 hour harassment and gun pointing was way over the top IMO.

Sure seems like a bunch of little Hitlers with badges and no respect for the people they should be protecting.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thing is if you want to have a hope of hell to even stem the immigrant tide. You are going to HAVE to discriminate.

Harassing White people on the Canadian border is a 100% waste of resources. Period. Canadians, West and North Europeans and Aussies are NOT ever going to come to the USA to illegally leech of its welfare system. In fact Americans are more likely to be the ones that try and sneak into the other 1st country's (I bumped into a American that came to the UK to use our NHS
)

The threat of uncontrollable waves of illegal immigration that come pouring into the USA (and UK we have a very similar issue) are from the 3rd world. These are also the ones that will more than likely leech off what passes for welfare in the USA cause lets face it, US welfare may be lower than most the western world but its still a dammed lot more than you get in the 3rd world which is mostly nothing.

Its a ugly truth. We (US and UK) need to drop the political correctness and get to work using the limited resources we have focusing on high risk groups. South Americans, Africans, Filipino ect

Its not to do with racial superiority ect Its just a fact some national groups are more high risk at illegal immigration than others.
edit on 23-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats
So you're out in the wilderness and are wearing google glass / go-pro, the moment you see an agent you are "filming them" and then they can draw weapons and approach very aggressively hoping you make "sudden movements" because filming them out in the open is illegal.

Just shows NSA level gestapo laws ripe for any given situation.

Good point!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Pointing a gun at Boy Scouts? What's next? A shake-down of Brownies? Who trains, owns and controls the security firms at borders and airports and other places?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Photography Is Not A Crime.

Sadly in many places it has become a crime. Many cities have passed laws saying that it is illegal to take pictures of cops while they are performing their duties. If this were allowed everywhere then more and more evidence of the police state we live in would come into view. TPTB just won't allow that to happen.

Look at it this way the kid didn't get beaten within a inch of his life and he got his "I've been harassed by the man" merit badge.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

It is quite legal to take pictures of any anyone in public. Including civil servants at all levels. Without photography/filming, many of these individuals would get away with more and more questionable and illegal activities. Many of these people take these positions for the sense of power. They get the gun and the right to say do what I tell you or I can make your life miserable. With out some form of recording, you are on the losing end of a bad ego trip.

Why do you think that these types of cases have gone to stat Supreme Courts. Because it is a fact that so may LEO's believe themselves to exempt from the laws the are meant to enforce. Their mentality is they are the only ones who have the power to save society from itself. It does not matter that they have to lie, frame or completely break any laws they are trying to enforce to get the 'bad guy'. If you happen to be innocent, well you are collateral damage.
They see themselves as the 'white knights'. They are the ones standing between civility and anarchy and by god, they will do whatever it takes to keep 'order'.

The problem is not that these individuals or group of individuals are trying to be bullies, it is rather they wholeheartedly believe they are the only ones in the right. They believe that without them our society would fail. They have convinced themselves that without them, we would be a country of rapists, druggies and murderers. The real problem is that they believe their actions, no matter what they are, are for our own good. They see any use of force as absolutely necessary even if it does mean someone may lose a life.

Too many of our LEO's believe they are doing good. Unfortunately this blinds them to their actions. They honestly believe that they are 100% justified in doing whatever they do to come out with the result they want. They see themselves as the hero who gets the bad guy. That's it. And if you don't like how they do it, then you are now considered one of the bad guys. They no longer have the ability to see what they do as anything but right.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There is only one world.

The 1st world, 3rd world concept - is part of the problem.

CdT

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
There is only one world.

The 1st world, 3rd world concept - is part of the problem.

CdT

Drop that hippy nonsence.

Not all countrys are equal.

Some like USA/UK/Australia/Canada/France/Norway/Denmark/Sweden/New Zealand/Iceland/Finland/Switzerland/Japan

are leaps above in standard of living than

Most of Latin America/all of Africa/ Most the middle east

That is a fact.

1st world = good place to live

3rd World = Crap hole

And most country's are crap holes.

And its not rocket science those that live in the crap holes want to move to a place that's not so crap.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Boy you said it. I spent one dreadful year living just north of NYC in Yonkers. I hated that cesspool. Cops everywhere. I actually witnessed several 'stop and frisks' in my time there. Luckily, it never happened to me - as I am the wrong color for that.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

And it pisses me off to NO end how police think it is against the law to film them. It is not. If you are in public you are free to videotape or take pictures of damn well whoever you please.

You'd think Feds would be used to excited children taking pictures of them?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Still part of the problem.

Why are there crap holes left? Why are people seeking to escape their homes in search for a better one? Who tolerates having 'better' countries over "worse" ones anyways? It's complete nonsense and a ill gained sense of entitlement. No one is better than anyone else. Those people trying to integrate into a 1st world society, from a 3rd world society - are not less than anyone else, simply because they live in a "crap hole".

Perhaps the first step to fixing the problem, is fixing those 'crap hole' countries so those people from those area's aren't viewed as pieces of $h!t.

I wear my "hippiness" like a badge of honor.

CdT

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Come on get real

Most these country's are crap holes because

1) They are in civil war

2) They are run by insane despots

3) there governments are corrupt to the very core.

So what do you suggest?

a) Throw money at them? That wont work it never does cause there corrupt governments piss it away.

b) Invade them and bring the "democracy" USA style? Yeah that worked in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam ect

c) Let them just pour through the borders? Yeah lets overload our infrastructures and turn our countrys in to cesspits.

Fact is change can only happen if these people in the 3rd world take action themselves. There little we can do. Lot of the eastern European country's like Poland ect are pulling themselves out of the cesspool kudos to them, now the other country's need to follow.

It not about them being less human or inferior. It about living in the real world. I don't want my country pulled down into the gutter cause its infrastructure was overloaded.
edit on 23-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join