It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Menza UFO sighting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats
Looks good to me. No complaints.

I just like how CNN is giving him money for an interview, but any random bum off the street they wouldn't notice it at all.

That is very true.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Forget about the ufo...

Has anyone else noticed the small cloud center left on the moon?
At roughly 16 seconds in it moves to the left and a few seconds later it reappears!
No cloud i know of can move like that!

So WTF is that?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Forget about the ufo...

Has anyone else noticed the small cloud center left on the moon?
At roughly 16 seconds in it moves to the left and a few seconds later it reappears!
No cloud i know of can move like that!

So WTF is that?

I see what you are saying there, but from my angle I see the whole image go out of focus then come back in? Just how I see it though, and all points of view are valid man.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yeah looking at it again your right.
For a minute there i thought we had a freaky cloud here...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The fun you can have with Adobe After Effects! Oh how we laughed

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
First and foremost, awesome site. just found about it today while searching for new UFO sightings and came across this.
story.

my opinion on this debate, i think it's legit because I've witnessed something similar to this back in 2010 while attending Ozzfest in Devore, California look it up if you think I'm bull #ting. I'm not saying it's a UFO but it's definitely some kind of government aircraft testing which i think is pretty #ing cool. it's clear as day that something is flying around in the sky in this video, what can he gain from faking a UFO sighting? you people need to be more open minded with this stuff, those who don't believe stay at one level in life.

edit on 23-7-2014 by frehleyscomet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: igor_ats
Looks good to me. No complaints.

I just like how CNN is giving him money for an interview, but any random bum off the street they wouldn't notice it at all.

That is very true.

CNN is giving him money, WTF did i miss??

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

looks legit to me, but who knows what kind of trolls are out there, but to me it looks real, good find thanks for the post

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's just a fake [CGI].
The stabilized version shows a bad motion tracking:

www.dailymotion.com...

An animated GIF from stabilized fake footage:

edit on 24-7-2014 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
It's just a fake [CGI].

www.dailymotion.com...

This was too obvious to even bother!

It failed when the 'cameraman' was supposedly seeing a formation of alien spacecraft, but couldn't be bothered to point the camera at the objects in question!

That and the fact that alpha blended spheres are singularly the easiest thing to add to any video or image. Anyone that's ever played with 2D/3D graphics will recognise it.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed
The fun you can have with Adobe After Effects! Oh how we laughed

Thanks for your addition.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It's just a fake [CGI].

www.dailymotion.com...

Well then, I guess case is closed right? Good job, BTW I guess that your profile pic is indicative of the kind of criteria you used to prepare this right?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

It's just a fake [CGI].

www.dailymotion.com...

This was too obvious to even bother!

It failed when the 'cameraman' was supposedly seeing a formation of alien spacecraft, but couldn't be bothered to point the camera at the objects in question!

That and the fact that alpha blended spheres are singularly the easiest thing to add to any video or image. Anyone that's ever played with 2D/3D graphics will recognise it.

I will simply leave the cameraman's response on his youtube channel to speak for itself.

Nick Menza " kinda hard not to look at anything but the bright glowing ball in a camera phone at full zoom at arms length ...try it sometime"

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ops.. a curious coincidence...

edit on 24-7-2014 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ops.. a curious coincidence...

Now THAT is a valid addition to the thread. Thanks for sharing this, in fact the original name for his video on youtube was...wait for it...Back to the hangar. Interesting

edit on 24-7-2014 by Jonjonj because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I guess those kids in this thread that insisted there's little to gain from hoaxing a UFO vid, need to reevaluate how they look at these things ;-)

EDIT: Megadeth sucks, has always sucked and was never able to get out from under the shadow of Metallica. I guess they needed this to go viral to draw attention to their new material. FAIL.
edit on 24-7-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor
I guess those kids in this thread that insisted there's little to gain from hoaxing a UFO vid, need to reevaluate how they look at these things ;-)

EDIT: Megadeth sucks, has always sucked and was never able to get out from under the shadow of Metallica. I guess they needed this to go viral to draw attention to their new material. FAIL.

I don't consider myself a "kid". And my suggestion that there would be little to gain was of course based on the assumption that however much publicity one gets, the loss of credibility would outweigh that. In fact if you read my second post you will see that I accepted the possibility of some kind of ulterior motive may be the case.
I haven't read anywhere as of yet that this case is resolved but I am aware that it may indeed prove to be false.
From there to insults is rather a long step though, isn't it?
edit on 24-7-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2014 by Jonjonj because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

Megadeth sucks, has always sucked and was never able to get out from under the shadow of Metallica.

That is your opinion with which I disagree , Megadeth rocked.

I guess they needed this to go viral to draw attention to their new material. FAIL.

Menza left the band in the late 90s so you guess wrong .

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

So him having a book coming out = fake UFO video? really?

In this case, yes.
Its been proven to be a fake, so i think my comment was valid

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: supermarket2012

So him having a book coming out = fake UFO video? really?

In this case, yes.
Its been proven to be a fake, so i think my comment was valid

I must have missed this. Can you please link an article or source proving it is fake? I have a certain interest in this thread as I created it, not to prove or disprove aliens, but just because no one had picked up on it and I am very interested in ET etc. So calling it proved as fake is of interest. Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join