It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Menza UFO sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So I just heard about this video, did a site search and found nothing and as such I thought I would share this interesting video. Nick Menza was the drummer with Megadeth and apparently filmed this in his back yard while watching the supermoon.

Enjoy the video.

If for some reason this has already been posted Mods please remove.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
wow, thats pretty good and it doesnt really look like CGI.

The little yellow one flying about is great.

If you think about how far away that is, its moving at some pretty spectacular speed. One issue i have though, is that it does seem to move in a flat perspective thats a little too good for the cameras position, which makes me a bit suspicious.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I think the thing that impressed me most about it was, apart from the image itself, the fact that this man would seem to have absolutely nothing to gain but a hell of a lot of credibility to lose if he faked it. But who knows, the footage is pretty cool.

According to his youtube comments CNN want to interview him about it, so we will know soon I guess.

Hmmmm, having done a little more checking I'm not SO sure he has nothing to gain from this. Read this snippet of an interview and make up your own minds people.

Snippet of an interview

edit on 23-7-2014 by Jonjonj because: added information

edit on 23-7-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well.. I think it looks fake, the fuzzy look the lights have.
and the way they fade away.
They look to clear to match to the surroundings.
That is just the feeling I got about it

Oh, and the kids talking in background sounds very scripted.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Looks too good to be true plus he's promoting a book so...

Im giving it the thumbs down

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't know if that is real or not, but it is very similar to something that I saw over 25 years ago in Birmingham, UK...

The memory of the sighting that I had started off with one main flying object and then four other flying objects came out of that one, then they rotated clockwise around the object that they came out of...

This went on for about five minutes and then the four objects went back into the one flying object and then it just shot off as if it had never been there....

That one particular sighting will stay with me forever, just a shame we never had camera phones in those days...

But if this video footage is real, then it is very much like the sighting I had all those years ago...INTERESTING....

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Looks good to me. No complaints.

I just like how CNN is giving him money for an interview, but any random bum off the street they wouldn't notice it at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Looks like an interesting object he filmed possibly a drone or just a unidentified flying object. I didn't see and little green men or anything but was still fun to watch and wonder. i don't think the guy hoaxed it but that just my opinion.

Thanks for posting it OP S&F for you...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
When people can't fathom what it could be, they call fake, but I won't do that, I will say nice UFO video, S&F!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I i dont know if thats add or detracts from the creditably.

Just because a man has a good background, or "credible" history definitely should not be a part of the videos authenticity. Either the video is real or its not.

Unfortunately the skeptical public is now saturated with fake videos and idiots trying to sel books on nonsense and thats really sad and unfortunate for the believers out there.

Its a bit like palm reading for horoscopes.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So him having a book coming out = fake UFO video? really?

My god.....

I guess the ones who want to hide the truth have done their job well. Theyve saturated the net with so many fakes, that now real UFO vids are instantly called fakes and thrown away. Good job, you guys win

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That is so like one flying object that I saw, only the one I witnessed was much, much larger, and very close to the ground.
With the advent of camera phones, and the quality of pics they take, the future will be offering an unlimited source of material for the debunker croud, me thinks.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Agreed, but...
That kind of UFO (Triangle shaped) seem to be the most convincible sightings to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
When people can't fathom what it could be, they call fake, but I won't do that, I will say nice UFO video, S&F!

But calling it fake is a sign that they can fathom what it could be and they suggest its fake.

Calling it a UFO is something said by those that cannot fathom what it could be so it remains unidentified not the other way round like you say, if some says its fake then they can obviously fathom what it is or could be.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It remains a UFO video until proven otherwise, no matter how many ways you can twist and turn my words.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Don't know what it is but it doesn't look right , .... I sniff computer aided trickery.

Apparently Nick Menza is a big believer in Aliens and UFOs , here he is talking about his book.

“There’s a lot of funny things in it,” Menza added during a recent interview. “It’s all true stuff. There’s some government conspiracies and alien cover-ups and all kinds of stuff in there… All the evolution of everything is from alien technology. Before, back in the Stone Ages, like when we were just regular humans, we didn’t have brains in us and then the aliens came down and they intervened and they put brains in our heads and now we’re all smart and we’re starting to figure things out, ascending to the next level and a higher level of conscious awareness and that sort of stuff.”
ultimateclassicrock.com...

edit on 23-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'll light a cigar when this guy comes out and admits its faked. I ain't buying whatever he's selling. I'm almost positive its fake. My friend was a drummer for a well known band, and him and his brother put out a fake UFO video as a prank in 2009. Every UFO-homer swore it was real....even AFTER the brother admitted it was fake. You want motive? People generally don't need much more than boredom, making fun of the UFO believers and money. I haven't talked to them in a couple of years, but when I would go over to smoke weed with them, they use to show the LA News footage when his brother was being interviewed....and they would just laugh when the reporters would show the video to people and they say things like "Looks real to me. I saw the same thing in 19---blah blah blah". Whatever.
edit on 23-7-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It remains a UFO video until proven otherwise, no matter how many ways you can twist and turn my words.

No argument there about it being a UFO.

I didn't twist and turn your words, just pointed out that what you said was the wrong way round.

Those that cannot fathom what it could be call it a ufo, those that can fathom what it could be will say what they think it is, be it fake, ET or any other explanation one can think of that might fit.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Don't know what it is but it doesn't look right , .... I sniff computer aided trickery.

Apparently Nick Menza is a big believer in Aliens and UFOs , here he is talking about his book.

“There’s a lot of funny things in it,” Menza added during a recent interview. “It’s all true stuff. There’s some government conspiracies and alien cover-ups and all kinds of stuff in there… All the evolution of everything is from alien technology. Before, back in the Stone Ages, like when we were just regular humans, we didn’t have brains in us and then the aliens came down and they intervened and they put brains in our heads and now we’re all smart and we’re starting to figure things out, ascending to the next level and a higher level of conscious awareness and that sort of stuff.”
ultimateclassicrock.com...

Yes sir, indeed, if you read my second post in here you will see that I linked to that article and mentioned some cause for suspicion. Nevertheless, I am holding off judgement on this one as it is a pretty good video.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the comment sir

a reply to: pez1975

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join