It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New series on History: In Search of Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
The show was ok. Nothing special but I did find the egg somewhat interesting. Not that I expected GT to actually find Atlantis.

You kiddin'?

Giorgio keeps Atlantis in his back pocket.

Harte

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i didnt like how the season finale was just a re cap. the show definitely raises some good points, the sun/star nazca lines id never seen that 1 before it looks alot better than the other nazca doodles..

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I remember when I used to call the History Channel the Hitler Channel.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Charizard

I'm amazed at how few people recognize the agenda the history
channel is pushing with these shows. You need only be awake
to see it.

What agenda is that?

I think the only agenda the history channel is promoting is ratings, hence the move away from historical stuff toward far more sensationalist topics which garner viewers which in turn garners far more advertising.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's Prolefeed. The intentional dumbing down of the masses.

Prolefeed is a Newspeak term in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell. It was used to describe the deliberately superficial literature, movies and music that were produced by Prolesec, a section of the Ministry of Truth, to keep the "proles" (i.e., proletariat) content and to prevent them from becoming too knowledgeable. The ruling Party believes that too much knowledge could motivate the proles to rebel against them. In the novel, Prolesec is described in detail:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I agree!

Seems that moreso than in past years, this topic is not laughed at immediately.

I am an avid Ancient Aliens fan and I have also been watching 'In Search of Aliens". The other day I watched an AA episode on "What really killed the dinosaurs" and another on BigFoot. My father and I discussed them both for a while, comparing Bigfoot to 'Gilgamesh' in the bible, and wondering if this was the type of creature Gilgamesh and Goliath were.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join