It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Can God create a rock..."

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

God would not lie to you.

says god, i suppose? all liars claim to be honest.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: spy66

Jesses. A person that is absolute Perfect is absolute neutral. A person who is Perfect have become all that he can become: HE IS PERFECT. He is truly satisfied.

in which case, nothing. that person no longer exists because they now inhabit every atom in the universe and possess no individuality of their own. absolutely neutral. they have effectively vaporized.

How can you even debate this? You have no knowledge of Perfect. You dont know what Perfect is.

because you do? im exploring your idea of perfect here, not the official definition.

You are correct, that pressence would have to inhabit absolute everytihng that exists. That measn that that pressence would be absolute perfect. THat pressence would be what we call God.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Jesses. A person that is absolute Perfect is absolute neutral. A person who is Perfect have become all that he can become: HE IS PERFECT. He is truly satisfied.

in which case, nothing. that person no longer exists because they now inhabit every atom in the universe and possess no individuality of their own. absolutely neutral. they have effectively vaporized.

How can you even debate this? You have no knowledge of Perfect. You dont know what Perfect is.

because you do? im exploring your idea of perfect here, not the official definition.

You are correct, that pressence would have to inhabit absolute everytihng that exists. That measn that that pressence would be absolute perfect. THat pressence would be what we call God.

that presence is no longer a presence because you are synonymous with everything in existence. how can you be present if you no longer technically exist being a part of everything? you are not separate or individual. there is no YOU only the universe.
edit on 7-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I meant to put "..." at the end. From bible stories i did read i know "God" is often an asshole , with the whole "Test" thing. "Lets kill his family and see if he still worships me..."

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

in the same sense that electrons are omnipresent. not that its a positive experience for them (see what i did there?) and it would be the same for anything existing on so pervasive a level. there is no longer any YOU. and thats my point. such an entity would possess all the mind and will of a comatose person, reduced to the most basic and thoughtless of functions. just like an electron.
edit on 14-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

in the same sense that electrons are omnipresent. not that its a positive experience for them (see what i did there?) and it would be the same for anything existing on so pervasive a level. there is no longer any YOU. and thats my point. such an entity would possess all the mind and will of a comatose person, reduced to the most basic and thoughtless of functions. just like an electron.

The Electron is not omnipresent. A Electron has mass, And is therefor finite. Finite can not be omnipresent and absolute Perfect.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The Electron is not omnipresent. A Electron has mass, And is therefor finite. Finite can not be omnipresent and absolute Perfect.

hmm. what makes omnipresence perfect? other than being perfectly distributed. theres a lot of other qualities it doesnt even touch.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join