It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: No evidence of direct Russian link to plane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

No, the public was told there weren't any Ukrainian BUK's in the area the plane was downed, and there weren't, because it was shot down in REBEL HELD TERRITORY.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

Oh cool, I got a selfie of a Ukie soldier with a BUK:

Public was told that they're wasn't ANY Ukrainian military BUKs.
What happened?

You weer fed a pup and believed it - who told you that?

Ukrainian air defence missile forces include:

Surface-to-air missile systems and complexes of division level are characterized by their long range and firepower and are equipped with surface-to-air missile complexes;S-300V,Osa, Buk, Buk-M1 and Tor.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Yawn.

There are Sat images that state otherwise. You got proof that refutes that as of now?
edit on 22-7-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Oh cool, I got a selfie of a Ukie soldier with a BUK:

Public was told that they're wasn't ANY Ukrainian military BUKs.
What happened?

You weer fed a pup and believed it - who told you that?

Ukrainian air defence missile forces include:

Surface-to-air missile systems and complexes of division level are characterized by their long range and firepower and are equipped with surface-to-air missile complexes;S-300V,Osa, Buk, Buk-M1 and Tor.

Thanks for AGREEING that there are UKRAINIAN BUKs in the area & that the Ukraine puppet gov't has been lying to the public.

Anything else?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yawn.

There are Sat images that state otherwise. You got proof that refutes that as of now?

Plus, you're comrade: Gaul just rat'd you out. Ukraine gov't DID have BUKs in the area. Whoops!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That depends on how you define "in the area." A BUK has a maximum firing range of 30 miles. None of the Ukraine's BUKs were within 30 miles of the crash site. So I would say that Ukraine did not have a BUK in the area.
edit on 7/22/2014 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Until you two (DeadSeraph & Aloysius the Gaul):

Have other evidence that there WAS evidence of direct Russian link to MH17 plane crash - -

Then:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I swear this is a Monty Python movie. Goes to show one should never finance or trust an inept puppet army to pull off such a bold false flag. Especially one well documented that even Bush passed on to goad Iraq.

It was one thing to watch the desperate attempts at pinning the tail on the donkey and true to the game clearly blindfolded, I mean really, where's the foresight. Now we get to sit and watch all the squirming and distancing, oh and don't forget the beers. We all know how they all like to drink out there especially during a civil war. I mean come on! What's war without beer?!?

"It's our strong assessment that the Russian backed separatists had and possibly fired at the passenger plane."

"What evidence do you have for such a claim."

"Well we have a preponderance of evidence that suggests the rebels are responsible. And Frank, as you know there was a social media..."

"Do you have anything other than social media, like how Russia released satellite...."

"Well Frank, we have a collection of evidence that leads to our assessment, a strong assessment that based off of the collection of evidence and the social media communications that we feel shows that the rebels are responsible"

"# me, really?"

"Yeah, let's go with that"

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Watching them try to spin their story is priceless! I mean really that is the best that woman was able to come up with and she had to consistently look down to reread the points that she was supposed to stay on.

I mean what exactly are they protecting by not releasing the data that they have on this, especially given their immediate knowledge of who is guilty. Not even mentioning how convenient it is that the pro russian rebels went to social media to boast about the downed plane, I would like to emphasize the word convenient here.

False flag operation, it is that simple. They have not been able to get Russia to step over the line, no matter how they have tried, lets not forget the shell that murdered a Russian in their own territory. Than they have their puppet regime (Kiev) try to orchestrate an event that cost the lives of innocent people, begin the immediate foaming of the mouth, MSM drivel. Bring in the tried and tired military industrial complex reps i.e. Mccains crazy ass, and bam here we are discussing exactly what they would like us to.

Remind me again what it was like in Syria when they had the same story lined up however it was with Chemical warfare that they murdered a bunch of innocent civilians and tried to pin on Assad. Than given the test of time, and Russia, emphasis here Russia, standing their ground in the face of world wide propaganda, to the point where everyone got to see clearly that we have been funding extremists in that country for about 4 years now, also known as ISIS.

Come on now people really, it is not about being anti-american, it is about seeing through the clear lies of the thinktanks that dictate our foreign policy. It is far to easy to see this for what it is, but hey I am sure I am just eating up the Russian propaganda, not looking at the actions of corporate Murica! Yea that must be it.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

So when Russian media got caught editing the wikipedia page on the crash to reflect the aircraft was shot down by Ukraine they were what?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Or what about Russian separatists who claimed they were leaving the wreckage of the plane unmolested until international observers arrived while they were simultaneously being filmed carving it up with power saws and shipping it off on trucks to undisclosed locations?

Yep. Sure looks like the separatists have a transparent agenda to me...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Too bad Ukraine moved their Buk's into rebel territory two days before the plane went down.

Now why would they do that?

And do not say they did not. Until the US provides some photographs which show otherwise - I have more proof than you do.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

They were doing the same thing the US government does and many other governments. Are you of the opinion only the US congress should be able to edit Wikipedia?

Typical of your ilk.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is. And non of you who believe Russia did this will be able to deny it -

The United States has satellite pictures of exactly who shot that plane down. If it were the rebels in those pictures - they would have been released publicly within 24 hours to support their story.

The PROBLEM is - the pictures show the Ukrainians firing the BUK, not the rebels. So of course the US has not released the imagery. It would be the nail in the coffin.

Go ahead - try and explain why the US refuses to provide the evidence the entire world knows they have.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

They were doing the same thing the US government does and many other governments. Are you of the opinion only the US congress should be able to edit Wikipedia?

Typical of your ilk.

going for the personal attack rather than refute the facts. I could say typical of your ilk but wont.

Secondly.. Did I ever defend the US government editing those links? Nope.

Next try how about sticking to the topic instead of derailing the thread with info that has no baring to the topic at hand.

Unless your suggesting 2 wrongs make a right?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Well, if governments are going to start being held responsible for what others do with the arms they provide to them... then the U.S. is in a whole mess of trouble.
Lol

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Too bad Ukraine moved their Buk's into rebel territory two days before the plane went down.

Now why would they do that?

And do not say they did not. Until the US provides some photographs which show otherwise - I have more proof than you do.

really? So a couple grainy black and white photos of a few Russian made vehicles (sploches really) is proof enough for you I guess? Sterling example of "proof" given all the evidence you chose to reject otherwise. No time stamps, no way of identifying if the vehicles in the photos are even Ukrainian, let alone the claimed vehicles, and no way of confirming when they were taken. Just taking the Russian governments word for it all. Meanwhile, the separatists already admitted it and posted VIDEO of the shootdown and later deleted it, yet that is all part of the conspiracy. Interesting how that works...

The paid shills on this site are literally out of control.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

It was shot down by DRUNKEN pro-Russian military forces. They were trained to operate the "BUK", and they did not follow international protocols to identify a flight. Those idiots, if they can ever find out who shot the missles, will suffer in some sort of "Hell".

Kratos

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

In other words – despite the incessant beat of the war drums and false claims – the U.S. has little evidence that Russia is responsible.

U.S. Officials: The Missile May Have Been Launched By a “Defector from The Ukrainian Military Who Was Trained To Use Similar Missile Systems”

So far the US has been backing its statements by social media and "common sense."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join