It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Harry, Harry, Harry Reid ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

“a disaster”

“He couldn’t leave quick enough for me,”

“He’s been a disaster. Other than that I have no feelings.”

“treacherous, miserable liar”

“first-class rat.”

NOPE ... That wasn't tageting Harry Reid.

The SOURCE

-
SUSPICOUS-OBSERVATION:

Does he get "IDEAS" from (his?) Social-Media?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

you are aware harry reid has a nuclear waste disposal facility (Yucca mountain) in his district right?

so, as a representative of his district, it very well could be a disaster if this leads to the facility shutting down/jobs getting cut, (a disaster for the local economy)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName

you are aware harry reid has a nuclear waste disposal facility (Yucca mountain) in his district right?

so, as a representative of his district, it very well could be a disaster if this leads to the facility shutting down/jobs getting cut, (a disaster for the local economy)

Well, New Mexico has WIPP ... ( kaput )

Reid has long been critical of Magwood, who supports a nuclear waste facility in the majority leader’s home state.

SO

Reid can dish-out the slurs ... ( and do they ever apply to him? )

edit on 22-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

eh; politicians are politicians except when they're not.

Reid is a politician, an experienced one, and like any politician he's probably wasting more time trying to get re-elected than actually doing anything. which is what congressmen on both sides do.

frankly I won't defend him, he's hardly a progressive, at the most he's like those establishment GOP-guys that began to market themselves to tea-partiers/co-opted the tea-party movement to get re-elected.

I expect him to do more showboating as a "progressive", using the rhetoric popular on the left. not realizing he probably has won the election already due to being "the lesser evil".

new topics

top topics

join