It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Sending 2,000 Troops to Gaza Strip

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
can anyone find the source on wikileaks?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

Nope!
Just tried several keywords and nothing.

So it appears Jimmyx called it!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yeah. I was doing some searches as well. Seems like this is false! Into the Hoax bin it go's.

That's why I added

If true

In the OP

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Some people believe anything they read on the internet, if they want to believe it is true.

There is no way the US would send anything into Gaza, even with blue helmets on.

Regards

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Sounds completely fake

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Added HOAX into OP title to prevent spread of false information

Edit: Okay this [HOAX] thing I added to title disappeared.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: lightedhype
Why on Earth would Israel need any help over there anyway? They are a professional well armed military force who is fighting a bunch of civilians and rag tags armed with fireworks; In a tiny land mass which is literally entirely surrounded by their own forces.

If anybody needs help, it is Gaza.

This is not good if the information is genuine... You have the world calling for ceasefires and an end to the fighting and America's response is "Send the Troops'? There are some seriously whacky people ruling this world.

Just so everyone has a little more information, real or imagined, has anyone used WikiSpooks?

ETA: BTW, I noticed that the Russians are restarting their Signals Operation in Cuba. Funny how Guantonamo is there as well. You have to KNOW that when two allegedly enemy countries are operational within the same small space, that they aren't really enemies.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/22.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Added HOAX into OP title to prevent spread of false information

Removed the hoax tag as it is used when the OP perpetrated the hoax.

As to a move to the hoax forum, while I do think this is nonsense, we can't just move it because a couple of people can't locate the wikileaks source.

I'll alert the staff and let them dig into it and work towards a decision.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

Rodger that! I will do some digging as well.

Wait, well Obama did order a ceasefire like a day or 2 ago. He can't possibly send troops when he barely just ordered one.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

If Obama sends troops to Gaza.... I am Elvis Presley!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
this is coming from a right-wing website...when that happens, I always assume it's wrong, and as I stated above in my previous post after doing my own search, it was.

Yeah, I went to Wikileaks and couldn't find the leak either... Now I'm just commenting for the hell of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: lightedhype
Why on Earth would Israel need any help over there anyway? They are a professional well armed military force who is fighting a bunch of civilians and rag tags armed with fireworks; In a tiny land mass which is literally entirely surrounded by their own forces.

If anybody needs help, it is Gaza.

This is not good if the information is genuine... You have the world calling for ceasefires and an end to the fighting and America's response is "Send the Troops'? There are some seriously whacky people ruling this world.

this is coming from a right-wing website...when that happens, I always assume it's wrong, and as I stated above in my previous post after doing my own search, it was.

Not for noth'n but......

National Report (_national_report_dot_net_) is a satirical website. It is published by Allen Montgomery.[1]

Among headline-generating spoofs are: .............

National Report

LOL I just check other articles.. Obama spends 4K on marijuana while visiting Colorado.. Is this where someone says SUCKERS!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

They don't need any help.

If the US is sending troops over there, it's not because Israel needs "help" per se.... It's because the US has a vested "interest" in the game.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Yeah I saw that one as well. Did some searching and can't find that ANYWHERE.

There was this though

president obama politely declines offer legal marijuana colorado

I think the source on my OP is all false info.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Just so everyone has a little more information, real or imagined, has anyone used WikiSpooks?

Cheers - Dave

Mad website

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Guys check out this one lol

Bowe Bergdahl Deserts Again: Defects to Iran

From that article

The bogus article was published on National Report, a “satire” website.

According to a now-removed disclaimer accessible here, National Report is “satirical” in nature. “National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental,” it reads.

Yep. Debunked! Hoax bin pls!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Yeah I saw that one as well. Did some searching and can't find that ANYWHERE.

There was this though

president obama politely declines offer legal marijuana colorado

I think the source on my OP is all false info.

No worries if you don't make any mistakes you're not doing anything, it happens to everyone. There is so much BS on the net its hard to get scammed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

If Obama sends troops to Gaza.... I am Elvis Presley!

Yup, highly highly unlikely.

The fight over there is far too politically volatile and to send troops to aid on either side of that fight would be committing foreign diplomatic suicide.

Not even Obama is that stupid.

edit on 22-7-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: peanutbuddha
Oh, for Christ's sake. This is just what the world needs right now.

Makes me wish I had more hands so I could give this move four thumbs down.

love the Chappelle quote there buddy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The source for the claim is a known satire site; just look at some of the other articles they have (Ben Affleck to play a gay batman...?), since the source article can't be confirmed at all at Wikileaks.org, this should be viewed as a fake story.

The website 'www.nationalreport .net' is a fake news website. Everything on this website is fiction, fake news, and anything resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Even their disclaimer states that the website’s content is fake or fiction. So, any article or news reported by this website is fictitious. (source)

National Report (_national_report_dot_net_) is a satirical website. It is published by Allen Montgomery. (wikipedia.org)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join