It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Sending 2,000 Troops to Gaza Strip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Edit: There seems to be no Wikileaks article. At the moment, this is 100% fake/a hoax

Documents leaked on the Internet on Monday revealed that President Barack Obama has asked the Pentagon to ready approximately 2,000 combat-ready soldiers for a possible deployment to the Gaza Strip, to aid Israel in their fight against Hamas and the Palestinians.
The Pentagon papers were leaked Monday morning on the website WikiLeaks, ordering the readying of ground and naval forces, while also ordering a force depletion report for major combat action in the Gaza theater. A force depletion report is an estimation of US casualties, should ground operations be carried out.

SOURCE

If true, then things are going to get real interesting/ugly. But It's sickening that the US is supporting genocide. Will Israhell be stopped?

It seems like Obama doesn't really need approval of congress anymore for anything. So I believe he will seek that his visions become reality.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Obviously vying for a second peace prize.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh, for Christ's sake. This is just what the world needs right now.

Makes me wish I had more hands so I could give this move four thumbs down.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is this for real?

Americans - when are we going to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH? We cannot allow this to happen. Our troops should not be forced to support genocide.

I'm attempting to find this directly on Wikileaks website right now...
edit on 22-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

This is essentially committing genocide in the US citizens name. Up yours Obama. Now I'm on board with your impeachment.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Disgusting .. bad enough the u.s arms.. equips and finances israels genocide .. but to send troops to assist is going way too far ..

Hope the military revolts and tells obama to get stuffed rather than go assist with commiting genocide.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It seems like Obama doesn't really need approval of congress anymore for anything. So I believe he will seek that his visions become reality.

Have you forgotten, both Houses of Congress have already "OVERWELMINGLY" passed bills supporting Israel in whatever military actions they take.

We the people are about to learn who is really in charge of the U S military.
edit on 22-7-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why on Earth would Israel need any help over there anyway? They are a professional well armed military force who is fighting a bunch of civilians and rag tags armed with fireworks; In a tiny land mass which is literally entirely surrounded by their own forces.

If anybody needs help, it is Gaza.
edit on 22-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Team America: World Police just needs to be involved. They have to feel needed, wanted, important. Otherwise their fragile ego would take a hit.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

Your congress is full of Zionists and your Vice President is a Zionist... You should already know who is in charge of your military and your country also.

link   

my Guess would be Hezbollah is looking like they are gearingvup to help Hamas. I saw it on CCN this morning on TV. I am s searching for a source now.

www.dailystar.com.lb...

edit on 22-7-2014 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

link   
National Report, that means it's a lie. See the "beacons of truth" on the front page? Gimme a break.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This is absolutely disgusting. We have entirely no business wasting the lives of our troops and taxpayer dollars on this - Israel is FAR from some poor suffering state in need of assistance. We don't need to send our troops to commit genocide. Agree with teamcommander - we are about to see who really runs the US military. I'll give you a hint. It's no one in the US. Anyone have the wikileaks link to this?

Jesus, this brought me out of lurk mode to actually comment.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Why on Earth would Israel need any help over there anyway? They are a professional well armed military force who is fighting a bunch of civilians and rag tags armed with fireworks; In a tiny land mass which is literally entirely surrounded by their own forces.

This is not good if the information is genuine... You have the world calling for ceasefires and an end to the fighting and America's response is "Send the Troops'? There are some seriously whacky people ruling this world.
edit on 22-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

Documents leaked on the Internet on Monday revealed that President Barack Obama has asked the Pentagon to ready approximately 2,000 combat-ready soldiers for a possible deployment to the Gaza Strip, to aid Israel in their fight against Hamas and the Palestinians.
The Pentagon papers were leaked Monday morning on the website WikiLeaks, ordering the readying of ground and naval forces, while also ordering a force depletion report for major combat action in the Gaza theater. A force depletion report is an estimation of US casualties, should ground operations be carried out.

SOURCE

If true, then things are going to get real interesting/ugly. But It's sickening that the US is supporting genocide. Will Israhell be stopped?

your source is a right-wing website, that itself sources Wikileaks...went to wikileaks and could not find the article...at the wikileak site, punched in "US troops to Gaza" and "Obama to send troops to Gaza".....neither search came up with what you are claiming....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So the big bad IDF needs help against a place that doesn't even have a military? Hamas is a best a small militia they are not professionally trained in the way the IDF is trained. So if Obama wants to prove his subservience to Israel he needs to send more of our people to die for Israel? Instead of sending our military why not send the people in congress that keeps putting Israel before America's safety.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

my Guess would be Hezbollah is looking like they are gearingvup to help Hamas. I saw it on CCN this morning on TV. I am s searching for a source now.

www.dailystar.com.lb...

I seen on the Aussie news that fighters are already coming from neighboring countries to assist Hamas... We aren't seeing your run of the mill Israel/Gaza fight this time, this is something that could turn ugly very fast.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Tell me you guys are not falling for this B.S story? Are you?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

This is not good if the information is genuine... You have the world calling for ceasefires and an end to the fighting and America's response is "Send the Troops'? There are some seriously whacky people ruling this world.

this is coming from a right-wing website...when that happens, I always assume it's wrong, and as I stated above in my previous post after doing my own search, it was.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: DarknStormy

this is coming from a right-wing website...when that happens, I always assume it's wrong, and as I stated above in my previous post after doing my own search, it was.

Not for noth'n but......

National Report (_national_report_dot_net_) is a satirical website. It is published by Allen Montgomery.[1]

Among headline-generating spoofs are: .............

National Report

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join