It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Newly Discovered Elongated Skulls In Paracas Peru 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
About official stories. To pretend long skulls resulted from “head binding” is the same as pretending the World Trade Center was brought down by jet fuel. Sorry. Start using your brain.

edit on 26-7-2014 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

I'd say nice photoshopping. And that's why you'll never ever find a (new or old) MOVIE clip depicting serious "head binding", neither from the "Toulouse region", nor from the "The Mongbetu who live in the Congo", nor in the whole world. (Except maybe in a documentation like "Funny ways to kill your child.")

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: giugliot
To pretend long skulls resulted from “head binding”

....and you know this how?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'd say nice photoshopping. And that's why you'll never ever find a (new or old) MOVIE clip depicting serious "head binding", neither from the "Toulouse region" nor from the "The Mongbetu who live in the Congo" nor in the whole world (except maybe in a documentation like "Ways to kill your child").

Heavy denial I see, feel free to go back to the 19th century sources that speak of head binding, did the evil TPTB invent time machines and go back and print those books and take those photographs?

Head binding is a well documented world wide culture trait its sad you reject parts of human cultural history just to appear to be 'contradictory'.

Please read more about a subject before commenting in the future.....also if you think they are non HSS please pay for another DNA test....

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I'd say nice photoshopping. And that's why you'll never ever find a (new or old) MOVIE clip depicting serious "head binding", neither from the "Toulouse region" nor from the "The Mongbetu who live in the Congo" nor in the whole world (except maybe in a documentation like "Ways to kill your child").

Heavy denial I see, feel free to go back to the 19th century sources that speak of head binding ...
Please read more about a subject before commenting in the future....

"Heavy denial"...? Ha, really funny. How about: "Heavy cover-up" from your side.

Back to the discussion. Can YOU read?:
peter vlar:
“ ... It occurred into the 20th century in the New Hebrides and a variation, though unintentional, persisted in the Toulouse region of France because the peasants would tightly wrap padding around infants skulls with a bandana to protect their heads from falls. The Mongbetu who live in the Congo still practice cranial deformation as well."

Now, present us just ONE movie clip (and no easily photoshopable still images) of - at least contemporary (20th century) - serious "head binding". You won't find any because there isn't any. Because it's just another cover up story for the gullible.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Heavy denial I see, feel free to go back to the 19th century sources that speak of head binding ...

"Heavy denial"...? Ha, really funny. How about: "Heavy cover-up" from your side.

peter vlar:
“ ... It occurred into the 20th century in the New Hebrides and a variation, though unintentional, persisted in the Toulouse region of France because the peasants would tightly wrap padding around infants skulls with a bandana to protect their heads from falls. The Mongbetu who live in the Congo still practice cranial deformation as well."

Now, present us just ONE movie clip (and no easily photoshopable still images) of - at least contemporary (20th century) - serious "head binding". You won't find any because there isn't any. Because it's just another cover up story for the gullible.

Really trying to give me homework? lol, Sorry no as I said before READ about the subject or better yet if you believe these people are not HSS pay for a DNA test...simples

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

peter vlar:

Here is a group of Vanuatu musicians performing a song. The members of the musical group have all undergone head binding as well as others who appear in the video which is rather recent nullifying your assertion that head binding is a false reality or that no video footage exists period, let alone contemporary footage. I can't get it to embed so if anyone can help me with that I'd be very appreciative.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Here is a group of Vanuatu musicians performing a song. The members of the musical group have all undergone head binding as well as others who appear in the video which is rather recent nullifying your assertion that head binding is a false reality or that no video footage exists period, let alone contemporary footage. I can't get it to embed so if anyone can help me with that I'd be very appreciative.

www.youtube.com...

Harte

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Thanks for the assistance with the embedding.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
still very ''amateur'' looking (compared with many skulls found in Peru) and as Brian himself says some skulls are clearly head binded, others may have another explaination (or a combination) and then comes the ''proof&belief part '' and so as with many things it's just hard to proof it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

Are you referring to the video posted when you say "amateur looking in comparison'? You don't find that assessment may be a little off as you are comparing living people with healthy tissue covering the entirety of the cranium when engaging in a compare/contrast excercise against strictly skeletal remains? Doesn't seem like a very scientific assessment to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin
still very ''amateur'' looking (compared with many skulls found in Peru) and as Brian himself says some skulls are clearly head binded, others may have another explaination (or a combination) and then comes the ''proof&belief part '' and so as with many things it's just hard to proof it.

....but not in this case - it's not hard at all to establish if they are something other than humans, experts can easily ID the skulls as human and if the money is spent they can try DNA to find if they are a sub species or whatever.

This is one question that can be asked and answered, so far the answer has come back HSS.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Are you referring to the video posted when you say "amateur looking in comparison'? You don't find that assessment may be a little off as you are comparing living people with healthy tissue covering the entirety of the cranium when engaging in a compare/contrast excercise against strictly skeletal remains? Doesn't seem like a very scientific assessment to me.

I mean with with many elongated skulls found in Peru (and elsewhere and no not to this video from the opening post) which yes are much more enlongated, also there are some found with hair and tissue like (skip to 3.28):

That's the thing also nobody is doing serious research, let alone dna testing etc.

But yes I do believe they are human but like Asians have some dna from Neanderthals and other died out human species some of these skulls may as well but likely a much higher % from other died out sub species of humans.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well, you gotta admit that those guys look much healthier than the dead guys.

Harte

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin
That's the thing also nobody is doing serious research, let alone dna testing etc.

Research on what?

As has been said, these are Homo Sapiens. You can tell by the skeletons.

Do you believe that modern humans that have been decapitated can't be identified as modern humans? Modern human remains can't be identified as human without a skull?

See, the skull shape is a side issue.

Side non-issue, I should say.

Harte

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

More head binding eh, so when is Foerster going to do a proper scientific study on the remains? Why doesn't he pay for the testing if he thinks the DNA in those skulls is somehow different and then have the lab release it to the public?

This is a 'mystery' only while its being manipulated by those who want to make money from the idea.

How is this skull different and deserving of another thread from the one you started recently?

IS all you do is dis Brien Foerester? I know you don't find him valid but I do and it's because I follow his work. I don't just dismiss his work because mainstream people or members like yourself say so.

He has paid and raised money to get tests done. You clearly don't get the process and how long it takes let alone releasing results or even finding someone to do such tests. Brien isn't trying to make money but find answers. He has dedicated his life to this type of work? What do you do? Post on a message board thinking you know everything. I see your posts...

If you followed his blog and actually read his work you would know that some of the skulls he has looked at are different than a regular human skull and ones that have been bounded. These such skulls, not the ones in the pic but others, have different structure and shape and the brain capacity is bigger. The eye sockets and nasal area is different. If you read his work instead of dissing him all the time you'd see it. Just because these skulls are different it doesn't mean alien and Brien doesn't claim aliens but possibly a different species of human we have not seen yet. What's wrong with looking for answers? Sure some are the result of binding but there are ones that are not.

I'm not on my computer so I don't have direct access to the ones that are different. I will try and get on there and share links.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Foerster's own numbers on brain capacities show that none of his skulls lie outside the human range.

It makes me wonder why you believe this, when all you have to do is look.

I mean, you seem to follow what he writes. I don't read his blog, but I've read quotes from him about these capacities, and I showed right here, in the last two months or so, in another thread, that his statements just aren't true on this matter.
You certainly are not obligated to take my word for it, but you also can't keep repeating the claim regardless of what has been shown here without providing at least some sort of verification.

It's all fine and dandy that you think Foerster's "work" is valid. But when you start making claims that have been shown multiple times to be false, and you don't provide evidence for your claim at all, while the skeptics do, then you simply lose credibility and melt into the large pool of inconsequent opinions that exists here at ATS.

Harte

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

IS all you do is dis Brien Foerester? I know you don't find him valid but I do and it's because I follow his work. I don't just dismiss his work because mainstream people or members like yourself say so.

What great scientific things has he done, exactly?

He has paid and raised money to get tests done. You clearly don't get the process and how long it takes let alone releasing results or even finding someone to do such tests. Brien isn't trying to make money but find answers. He has dedicated his life to this type of work? What do you do? Post on a message board thinking you know everything. I see your posts...

He makes money conducting tours that highlight what he is promoting.....

If you followed his blog and actually read his work you would know that some of the skulls he has looked at are different than a regular human skull and ones that have been bounded. These such skulls, not the ones in the pic but others, have different structure and shape and the brain capacity is bigger. The eye sockets and nasal area is different. If you read his work instead of dissing him all the time you'd see it. Just because these skulls are different it doesn't mean alien and Brien doesn't claim aliens but possibly a different species of human we have not seen yet. What's wrong with looking for answers? Sure some are the result of binding but there are ones that are not.

They are completely human it would take an experienced physical anthropologist just a few minutes to tell if it is human. Why is that BF has such difficulty with that task? Can he not hire a PA to do a study? The only answer is that he fraud (or dim and he certainly isn't that) and if you would start questioning what he is doing you would come to the same conclusion.

I'm not on my computer so I don't have direct access to the ones that are different. I will try and get on there and share links.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The Science Channel's season opener for The Unexplained Files, which is less tabloid than most shows of it's ilk, imo, has some interesting findings on one of these skulls.

Basically, not indicative of binding, hydro-encephalitis or common disease and the brain case had some 50% more capacity with a human mother and un-ID'd father, accrdg to dna.

So more of the same findings, but this time with a better investigation around it (probably).

The same show also had surprising (to me, anyway) findings on that "Baltic Sea Anomaly." They found that it's isn't volcanic rock (but titanium-magnesium alloy) and really does have drag marks and another "piece" found nearby with drag marks that has a common origination point with the main "piece" that looks like it crashed there.

Odd.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
The Science Channel's season opener for The Unexplained Files, which is less tabloid than most shows of it's ilk, imo, has some interesting findings on one of these skulls.

Basically, not indicative of binding, hydro-encephalitis or common disease and the brain case had some 50% more capacity with a human mother and un-ID'd father, accrdg to dna.

Looking at it from a clip from the show, it appears to be Lloyd Pye's "Starchild" skull. It's not from Paracas. The clip notes it's from outside Cuzco.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join