It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black boxes handed to malaysia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.thestar.com.my...

Just saw this .. tried putting in breaking news but it wouldnt let me post.

Lets see what happens now that malaysia has the black boxes from mh17

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
That is good news ,maybe... With the data that Russia has put out the black boxes can either confirm or debunk what Russia gave . All that needs to be done now is for the US to give their sat. data and find the heat signatures .Hate to say it but the other flight might have been a warm up to this flight ,in that the people want answers and no BS ..time will tell . a reply to: Expat888

edit on 22-7-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
True .. hoping they can solve and settle the matter diplomatically .. at least its an encouraging sign malaysia getting the black boxes back .. lets hope calm heads prevail in resolving this tragic situation ..

Thanks for adding video link .. minor technical problems out here in boonieville tonight ..
edit on 22/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This vid shows that all the state dept. is claiming as fact is the social media accounts . They dont want to give the hard data . So far it's Washington 0 and what we have been shown by the other sides in story .

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This vid shows that all the state dept. is claiming as fact is the social media accounts . They dont want to give the hard data . So far it's Washington 0 and what we have been shown by the other sides in story .

So in other words, no, we have nothing to back up the U.S. version of events other than what has appeared in social media. Can social media in any way be manipulated?

Is evidence from social media more or less persuasive than evidence from radar tracking?

Did U.S. radar show Ukrainian fighter jets in the vicinity of the downed airliner just prior to the crash?

Russia is willing to put it's evidence on the table, but we just have to take the word of the U.S.?

We're expected to draw our conclusions about this matter of global significance on the basis of questionable Youtube videos, unsupported claims by John Kerry and, quote, "common sense"?

Maybe this woman would seem more credible if she weren't perpetually fidgeting with her hair and glasses while she evaded the reporters questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Here's Radar evidence presented from Russia about this incident.
We may ask where is all the evidence from Ukraine and US...

mark 17:00 exposes the presence of military aircraft on the scene, in contradiction to Ukrainian allegations.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Listening to her dodge the question is hilarious, social media is their evidence and starting point. They have nothing, nada, zip, zilch in regards evidence because if they did they would be cramming it down our throats. This liar and I am confident that she is a liar by her body language actually looked embarrassed at one stage answering the questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Meanwhile back in Kiev they are discussing their own data lol

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Anyone cares to comment this crazy crazy theory -this pure speculation.

what if:
- MH370 was diverted, only with one purpose. The Black Box's;
- MH370 identical twin of MH017, haves very few or no difference in Black Box's;
- MH17 was forced to war zone to be crashed and create an International incident with Russia: Main purpose start a WW
- MH17 had to fall in rebel zone or near Russia boarder to ensure rebel's would get there first and temper with crash site and Black Box's;
- the BB's from MH370 previously gathered were erased, pasted with new data/info and flight conditions, previously obtained in a flight simulator;
- Air traffic control data at Kiev, has been compromised and altered since the day of the crash, to check with info on the new "twin" black box's (from MH370);
- Between the process of analyzing info/data on the BB's, someone is going switch the BB's from MH017 for MH370 BB's.;

Add this, it is impossible to a plain completely vanish from the surface of the earth or ocean with out leaving something behind.
Where is MH370?? The answer could point for responsibility of the crash MH017, in this theory at least.

Edit: Not to forget the identical Boeing 777 stored in Israel, like Dahboo7 made reference on youtube vid. Was this third plain secretly used to test and study the mechanisms to go off the grid and apply them to the flight MH370?

edit on 22/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Thats an interesting point.

Hadn't thought about that angle. Time will tell.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Hahahaha aw man thank you for that video!!

I have blacked out all MSM content for about 3 years now including The Colbert Report/ Daily show, I simply could not stand their never ending hilldog bumps or any of their other agenda driven issues.

That video is priceless!! I mean how impressive is Muricas security apparatus, all we have to go off of is social media and we will continue to go all cold war style on Russia with that basis! Priceless.

The world continues to amaze me! My personal opinion on the matter is that it is very clearly a false flag. That is based off of who benefits the most from, that being the fascists in Kiev who desperately need the intervention of NATO.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

join