It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bombers in Ukraine ?? WTF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Sorry to all the people here, but I just heard this. Surely this is not the MO of NON Islamist psychos ?

Suicide bomber attacked checkpoint, Ukrainian spokesman says

I'm not really sure how to deal with the report I just heard on Oz ABC.

We'll see how this develops.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

P.S. Put it here Mods, seemed the best place.
edit on 22-7-2014 by myselfaswell because: tech stuff

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I checked the source (It gives Reuters as the source at the top of the article), no evidence this has even happened.

This site you're linking isn't a reliable news feed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

in.reuters.com...

Not sure why Reuters India is carrying it..

edit on 22-7-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Updated source. ABC Oz

Updated Source Here

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

Note to Mods: Maybe move to alternative breaking?? your call.
edit on 22-7-2014 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Don't know what to make of it until a bit more information comes out. It really doesn't explain anything except that it possibly happened. Still, ABC is one of the most reliable in Aus to me..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Sure. Why not? What's next...locusts?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Considering the state the world is in, I would expect to see plaques of locusts and frogs and lice, waters turning to blood, boils running epidemic worldwide ... as well as fire and ice raining down from the heavens at the same time. Also - a giant mountain falling into the sea to the sound of trumpet blasts. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not going to happen FF.....unless the tooth fairy dances with the elves.....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Surely this is not the MO of NON Islamist psychos ?

So only Muslims can be suicide bombers?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Is Ukraine staging this to get sympathy? Need more info

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
Sorry to all the people here, but I just heard this. Surely this is not the MO of NON Islamist psychos ?

Suicide bomber attacked checkpoint, Ukrainian spokesman says

I'm not really sure how to deal with the report I just heard on Oz ABC.

We'll see how this develops.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

P.S. Put it here Mods, seemed the best place.

I am as skeptical of this report as I am of the theory that Ukraine downed the Malaysian airliner..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It was reported earlier today by a Ukrainian military analyst, Dmitry Tymchuk, former officer in the armed forces, that now coordinates the website "Information Resistance", that has consistently released updates on the situation in Ukraine, and is extensively cited as independent source, on everything relating to the events unfolding in Ukraine now.

A link to the post made on FB:
FB post

The attack took place at a checkpoint of the Ukrainian ATO in Kam'yanka using a van packed with explosives.

At the time the post was made, some time this morning, the info was yet to be confirmed.

LE: Several hours later on the official Twitter account for the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council it was announced that 3 soldiers died as a result of the attack.

Tweet
edit on Tueu3120214 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Considering the state the world is in, I would expect to see plaques of locusts and frogs and lice, waters turning to blood, boils running epidemic worldwide ... as well as fire and ice raining down from the heavens at the same time. Also - a giant mountain falling into the sea to the sound of trumpet blasts. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Your post made me LOL and then I thought this is not funny. You are 100% right the world has changed and not for the better. Story after story desensitizing all of us to terrible things is having an effect.

The new normal is not good. It is a sad future for the young people. I am a child of the 80s and we might as well have fallen into another universe things are so different.
edit on 22-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Dear sheepslayer247,

I'm leaning towards saying the attack happened, but I have no idea about who or why. This is solely for general information from Wikipedia:

Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.

According to a poll by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center, 6% of respondents considered themselves Muslims. According to Reuters, Muslim minorities make up a seventh (14%) of Russia's population.

It could be Muslim executed, or maybe not.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

join