It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ominous TRIDENT Simbol: Malaysia, Ukraine, NATO... and WWIII?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I knew I wasn't crazy.

I have been 100% positive that the end times would be heralded by Aquaman for a longtime now.

This was foretold by Vince playing the role of Aquaman in the show Entourage but no one believed me, they aid it was just a goofy show... but I said Noooooo, Entourage actually refers to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse : Vince, Eric, Johnny Drama and Turtle who of course are brought into Power by the Jew Ari Gold who is the Anti Christ (the little gay Asian who works for Ari is a symbol for Kim Jong Un btw)

But anyway, Vince as Aquaman was prophecy... a warning to let us know when the world is at it's weakest and peoples morals and standards hit their lowest that would be when the 4 horsemen come... anyone who knows anything about super heros knows, Aquaman sucks and if Hollywood is so desperate and cruel to attempt a solo Aquaman flick humanity has sunk to it's lowest level...

And now, the Aquaman movie Is slated... so when you see the release date that is the day to get to your shelters

edit on 22-7-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Please contribute to this thread, on going for some days now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would appreciate as I think the Mod's at ATS.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Dude....Just no....

Look i turned it into a rocket....The plane was shot down by a rocket, it must mean something

CLICK ME

Malaysia Airlines launched their red, white and blue look in October 1987. They kept the Kelantan kite
from the old logo, but gave it a visible slant to "express grace in motion but also thrust and dynamism".

It's a kite, turning it sideways doesn't make it a trident.

edit on 22-7-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Dude, the symbolism means something for you?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Senators

And how does that equate to World War III?

Sounds like a regional conflict to me.
And how does that equate to World War III?

Yeah, and when has a regional conflict ever resulted in world war? Besides the assassination of Franz Ferdinand and Germany's invasion of Poland.

edit on Tue42Tue, 22 Jul 2014 04:42:03 -05003114Tue by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18179759]tridentblue[/post
Neptune rules the twin fish , it is a circle.
7 is something else.
1%

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Please contribute to this thread, on going for some days now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would appreciate as I think the Mod's at ATS.

Thanks for that. I've missed iT.

To Mods: Please close.

Thread alredy exist about this topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

In this case only you and probably a few others.

A trident isn't a trident without its shaft.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

sorry for this,

I really don't like to see you asking to close this thread and your effort .. I'm sorry Arken

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

sorry for this,

I really don't like to see you asking to close this thread and your effort .. I'm sorry Arken

Don't worry.

Your Thread is more meaningful and complete than mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

"there are giants already among us" was the tagline, correct? there were a couple superbowl ads that scared the bejeezus outta me. The one with Willam DeFoe playing the devil was spooky too---at least once a day I have to question whether life is imitating art or the other way 'round. My understanding of end-time-prophecy (please note, not just Christian but many many others) say we will see an increase in dark spiritual stuff in society---these sort of ads are baby steps.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a quick search yields this information:

The Neptune symbol is about the only thing straight-forward about the subject of Neptune. The cross at the lower end of the symbol is symbolic of matter, the root of things - the crux of nature. That cross is a stabilizer amongst the potentially erratic energies Neptune can represent.

The three pronged pitchfork portion on top of the Neptune symbol represents a trident, commonly thought to represent Neptune, the god of the waters (Poseidon in Greek if you prefer).

Not so commonly known is the trident of the Neptune symbol also represents the threefold essences of nature. Empirically speaking this threefold essence is comprised of: Becoming, Being, Passing away.

Other threefold meanings offered by the Neptune symbol trident include...

Neptune Trident Symbol Meanings

Birth, Life, Death
Mind, Body, Spirit
Past, Present, Future
These aspects of the Neptune symbol give us a glimpse at how diverse and expansive this energy is.

The god Neptune was born from the union between Saturn (Cronos in Greek) and Rhea (Ops in Greek).

Neptune had a tough childhood, considering his father ate him. In fact, Saturn swallowed up all his children whole so as to control any possibility of usurping his ruling status.

Neptune dealt with his isolation in the belly of Saturn in dreamy, contemplative ways. He used the time to gain introspective clarity, and this allowed him to fathom the complexities of transformation - specifically over a long period of time.

Eventually Jupiter (who escaped becoming Saturn's breakfast with a clever ruse hatched by his mother) overthrew Saturn anyway and rescued Neptune (along with his other siblings) from their father's belly. The siblings were divided to rule amongst various parts of the universe and Neptune was given domain over the waters of the earth.

This is quite fitting as water is symbolic of deeper emotions and dreams. To wit, Neptune symbol meaning, as well as the symbolism behind the god and the planet Neptune include:

Neptune Symbolic Meanings

Dreams
Intuition
Psychic ability
Invention
Magic
Perception
Psychology
Philosophy
Esotericism
Occult
Imagination
Mysticism
Emotion
Shadow/hidden side of life

source: www.whats-your-sign.com...

from what i gather, it would appear that the trident is not exactly a definitive icon, only as explicity as its context.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Interesting i do believe the ones in power do use symbolism.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Is that a trident? Or a PITCHFORK!!!!

edit on 22-7-2014 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Air Algerie sign is a trident too. Pointing this out again from different thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join