It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So we should stop talking about it because it is an old thread?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poppcocked

So we should stop talking about it because it is an old thread?

Well, if anyone was interested they could have carried on the conversation in any of the other 3 thread on this topic - one even back in Dec 2013....

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Haha damn man do you like live here or something?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interesting that he didn't come right out and SAY what he read that was so shocking, or at the very least that he and his family was threatened with bodily harm in perpetuity if he DID talk about it...

which is the real clue; 'national security' impenetrable boxes placed around every assassination, false flag, and obvious coup d'etat, over and over and over again, with the mutterings about 'allowing the information out in 75 years' when all the perps are long gone, and only the grandchildren of those harmed would care.

Maybe the good Representative just found out that NIST couldn't release it's fire models because of 'public safety concerns', or that the source of the money for 9-11 was deemed to be 'of no practical concern', or maybe he finally saw that video that shows that some of the core beams of the towers were turned into taffy by a 'gravity collapse' after having ridiculed those people who are shouting from the rooftops with PROOF that it was a nuclear attack on America's biggest city and not some asinine religious attack undertaken from a cave in Afghanistan (same place that we've known for years has, in no particular order, billions of dollars worth of rare earth elements and poppy fields stretching to forever....).

But, that would mean that one of our representatives actually read stuff that was important once in a while, and had started to get a glimmer of a whisper of a hint of a clue. And frankly, I think that's too much to ask for.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MysterX
Thanks OP.

Interesting development, i'm surprised ATS isn't all over this like flies on crap.

It is old news - here is a thread from March

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The congressman speaking about this is NOT old news.

I challenge YOU to change your thinking, one of the hardest things an Official Trumpet player could ever do !

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How would we know that those 28 pages aren't "swapped out" in the meantime to just promote the "official" story again??

Yes, I wish he would have just said:
"This is what I read." You think the mob that runs Congress would off this guy if he just blurted it out???

I don't think they would.

On the other hand - this seems to be an orchestrated thing, bringing it up again. To what end??
Who is this backing this guy???

How does he know those are the original 28 pages? Why was he allowed to go look at it?

Gha.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And the thing that REALLY bothers me is the fact that the POTUS (whoever it is), may not know HIMSELF what is really going on. That's the beauty of real 'conspiracies' - people who are players still only know what they "need to know" so they can't finger other players.

They all carry out a given task, without knowing who else, or how else the campaign is being quietly carried out.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The only reason those 28 pages exist is in case Israel needed a scapegoat -enter- Saudi Arabia. Larry Silverstein(not Saudi Arabian) himself probably helped write this #! Either way, their little "911" plan worked for the most part; They entered the middle east with no restraints. They destabilized the whole region, assassinated high profile people. Why? For a greater Israel. But something went wrong with Syria and the road to Iran. Iran was the end game. Israel and it's dual citizens in the US gov and other countries(Britain) almost pulled it off. Now, they are about to enter a major # storm because Israel went ahead with taking care of their Palestinian problem plan. It was all planned like a game. Thanks to the internet(in part) they've been exposed. Their retort? "nutty conspiracy theorists!!!"

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Spot on in my opinion.

I think it will be decades before the REAL truth comes out. Until then we will get diversions just to help push whatever agenda they have at the current time. I have a feeling the US govt. Will be using 911 for a while to come. They will milk it and milk it, casting blame and doubts wherever possible to push their corrupt agendas.

Hopefully someone somewhere will get hold of the real smoking gun soon.

Everything is so screwed up now, it would be nice for the governments to totally fail, JUST TO SEE THE TRUTH THEY ARE HIDING. Certainly it's a means to an end in getting rid of them, but I really want to know all the truth, I am tired of all the BS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
The only reason those 28 pages exist is in case Israel needed a scapegoat -enter- Saudi Arabia. Larry Silverstein(not Saudi Arabian) himself probably helped write this #! Either way, their little "911" plan worked for the most part; They entered the middle east with no restraints. They destabilized the whole region, assassinated high profile people. Why? For a greater Israel. But something went wrong with Syria and the road to Iran. Iran was the end game. Israel and it's dual citizens in the US gov and other countries(Britain) almost pulled it off. Now, they are about to enter a major # storm because Israel went ahead with taking care of their Palestinian problem plan. It was all planned like a game. Thanks to the internet(in part) they've been exposed. Their retort? "nutty conspiracy theorists!!!"

But they always say it backwards LOL "nutty conspiracy theories" = "sensible conspiracy facts." The US handlers, corporate interests and international bankers NEED to have control over ALL of the world resources, with NO interference. It looks like the Saudis time is coming, so I expect ISIS is being backdoor funded through the CIA to take out either the entire Saudi peninsula first (to increase their numbers) and then Israel with Iran backing, then they will move against Europe. The handlers don't care about Israel, just like they don't care about people in general or whole populations, Israel has been used a playing chip in the game of empire for the purposes of manipulating world opinion and as an excuse to back certain wars. Just look what they did to South Africa, mandela was incidental even though the focus and that was to get a Marxist government in there that was easy for Oppenheimer to manipulate.

If Harper in Canada didn't have his head so far up Obama's ass that you couldn't see where one ended and the other began, we would probably be considered a rouge nation, because we have oil and water and natural gas the US wants and Harper just gives it away to the detriment of the people of Canada. And who is making the money while Harper is giving it away? US multinationals who fund the criminal activity of the US government. Canada will be annexed though in the next decade or so if this crap keeps up, just to give the US a freer hand in manipulating our resources at an even more discounted rate.

ETA: BTW, all of the funding for these programs that the CIA and other intel operations run comes from the illegal weapons sales, the illegal drug trade and human trafficking. That keeps it off congressional records so that the US and other governments can maintain plausible deniability. The "We didn't know" excuse. Of course that's not true, many do know but no one wants to talk about it because the CIA and others by promoting this empire-building program enrich the corporations and the bankers, who in turn enrich the politicians. The entire world is based on parasitic exploitation and extortion.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/22.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have an alternative theory I'd like to bring to the table.

All of this plan B stuff, nice as it sounds, doesn't mention the five dancing Israelis with a van taking pictures during 9/11.

In the bible it mentions Israel standing alone during the last "week of weeks". I've often asked myself WHAT would it take to turn the ENTIRE WORLD against Israel; I think being blamed for 9/11 (either real or falsely with evidence ) would do it.

When you look at how the USA has supported "regime change" around Israel that supports her enemies, the global co-operation of this "economic crisis" which we know has been engineered, the finding & taking of Gilgamesh (aka Nimrod, aka Osiris) and the ME passing around a video the past year saying their Al=Mahdi (messiah) will be showing up soon, and you have the clear makings of not only a concentrated effort of trying to return to the antediluvian age, but...

bringing back the god(s) of that age as well.

Sorry if this seems off-topic, but i think its just a smaller piece of a bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: ParasuvO

Anyone who doesn't already know it was a joint Saudi-Israel operation are kidding themselves. We'll know the truth in about 50 years.

Or it was a US operation set up to eventually blame Saudi and Israel (but they are evil governments anyway so I wouldnt be surprised if in the end it was Saudi-Israel-US operation)

Do we know the truth about JFK? Whatever these 28 pages it is not going to hold the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.”
Voltaire

Now translate that to today’s world and the mainstream media. There are 2 events that you are not allowed to question and that, incidentally, are both used as an excuse for the most psychopathic behaviour the world has ever seen, while it is accepted all the same:

1. The holocaust > excuse for psychopathic behaviour in Gaza
2. 9/11 > excuse for psychopathic bahaviour in the rest of the Middle East and basically world-wide.

So now you need to find out who the psychopaths behind both the holocaust and 9/11 were.

Hmmmmm… Who could that be?…

(Hint: It’s not the Jews.)

Anyone?

soulwaxer

It has all been accomplished under cover of the Bushes.

Dae

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

That is another good observation and exactly the point of a B plan. It's interesting however, that as soon as I posted that I got hit with a DOS and had to reset my NAT and TCP Wrapper, probably just a coincidence LOL. Must have thought I was another IP, maybe mistaken identity.

Stay safe Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If these pages are not released, I would encourage those who have read them to make public the information on their own accord, consequences be damned. Do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I wish he would have just said:
"This is what I read."

ditto. just spill it, man!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Even if the pages came out people would say they were reedited to eliminate the secrets.

Enough is never enough for some people.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Seems like the Congressman went in and likely read the data about Osama Bin Laden wanting the U.S. to move its armed forces bases out of Saudi territory, territory he and others considered holy ground. Please, Mr. Bush and Mr. Clinton, move the bases please. No? Then he declared war, did the attack on the ship and thought that would do it. Nothing. Then he waited until Clinton was gone, maybe hoping that the next President would move the bases. He gave W. time, likely sent back-channel messages, while still having the mindset of being in an actual war. Then 9/11, which resulted in much bigger loses than even the planners had to anticipate, and then the U.S. attack on Iraq, and soon the bases were finally pulled out of Saudi Arabia. There have been no attacks on the U.S. since.

A Congressman reading that information for the first time would have his worldview of the last decade shifted, and, unlike Ron Paul (I'm not a big fan of his but on this one he was reporting this during the '012 debates), it would be new information to him. That's my best guess on what he's so surprised about.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

That is another good observation and exactly the point of a B plan. It's interesting however, that as soon as I posted that I got hit with a DOS and had to reset my NAT and TCP Wrapper, probably just a coincidence LOL. Must have thought I was another IP, maybe mistaken identity.

Stay safe Dave

Thanks, but it's ok, CSIS, the CRA/BOC, the CDN government and I have a love-hate relationship. They love to hate me LOL. At least the US shows me some respect which I like to reciprocate, when I go there to provide help I get a special kind of diplomatic immunity (G7'd last time), but I try to avoid the US these days. I don't want to be down there when SHTF because at least from here I have two exit plans and can take a dozen or more people with me (if it gets really stupid).

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 131415
Hook .... Line .... Stinker!

Imagine if Congressman had this kind of access to such sensitive materials on a regular basis. The # that would come out. Since it doesn't. Since they obviously don't. Common sense should prevail in understanding that this is just another layer in the giant misdirection campaign of destabilizing Western Society.

The fun part is that they want you to be suspicious. They want you to lose faith in any/all establishments. And when it all comes crashing down guess who's going to be there dressed in a new suit? Arms outstretched. Providing the sheep with all the answers to all there dreams - once again.

The death grip they are going to have in this new paradigm will be unparalleled.

What should the "sheeps" do about this not trusting anyone problem?

Should we stop looking into it? Dismiss all new info?

Everyone asks for the truth to come out, but if it did the same people would instantly dismiss it, so what do we do? Cover our ears and scream "LALALALALALALALALALALA"?

If these 28 papers come out, and fall in line with your theories, would you change your theories for that simple fact?
edit on 07pm04pm312014-07-22T16:56:12-05:0004America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join