It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Seriously freaking out.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:40 PM
I have a female friend who got scared when I brought up the subject of U.f.o.'s a while back. I think all she knew was based on the horror stuff you see on television. She claims she saw one recently and her opinion completely changed. Now she is convinced we are supposed to produce a child. I'm the one who is creeped out now.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:28 AM
a reply to: Joneselius

I will pm you

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:58 AM

I missed the post by that person.
Should be reported to a mod.

It's extremely rude to dig up other posts or threads, that are not in the current discussion.

OCD Is completely irrelevant. Many people suffer from this. Me included.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: canucks555

As in I rebuked it. I said "The lord rebuke you". But the first time I didn't use much gusto or sincerity. I was more seeing what it'd do.

Big mistake I suppose.

As to the shape question. No, the last UFO I saw was a literal pyramid. And it was black.

It didn't hurt you did it?

Here's a theory.

The reason it turned red was the fact that you were scared/fear. The color associated with fear is Red, also related to the root Chakra. Google it.

These light beings mean no harm, in fact they are here to help. When they sense confuse, fear, and any lower emotions they disappear quick.

I would have loved to experience this type of encounter. You are very fortunate.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
ephesians 6:12

(Luke 21:26) The Return of the Son of Man
25"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27"Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory.…

I would have loved to experience this type of encounter. You are very fortunate.

it's funny how the two camps see the same thing differently..
..i wonder why that is?
if you were some cosmic orb floating around us monkey-men.. would you freak out the monkey because it had the audacity to bring 'God' into the picture..? (..if anything, things should've all played out much smoother here, right?)

be wise as serpents but gentle as doves
..i'll bet the OP has been knocking on doors lately too

oh, i'm supposed to type something constructive here?
uhh, everything we think & do is like planting seeds.. time to focus on some nicer stuff maybe?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
Please read the Thiaoouba Prophecy and you will understand what the orbs are. More importantly that many of the orbs are sent to collect air and water samples by the Angelic Race from the planet Thiaoouba. The same Angels that are in the bible. The gray race offered us only technology after we rediscovered the destruction of the atom was a formidable weapon. The Angelic race offered us only spiritual guidance with only one condition, we disarm all our bombs and never pursue nuclear arms.

You have so much to learn about your true self Micheal. It takes courage. Look within yourself and say this mantra, "All Fear is an Illusion, surrender all fear to God."

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
I don't uderstand how seeing a star like object can evoke such irrational fear into a person .

The OP is clearly displaying the symtons of a persecusion disorder and humouring him will not help him

See it for what it is , people

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:42 PM
Hey Joneselius,

I have sent you a message to you inbox, not 100% sure how they work nowadays, or if you will be notified of having a message, please check it out!

Not sure about all this talk of religious stuff, but I do believe you have seen these things.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
I've filmed planes without issue at night in a city, so for you to not even try to film it screams dishonesty, especially how you tried to pre-explain it away.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

If it really did happen, enjoy it for your own experience. As I did for mine. You're still alive and well, clearly. So enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM

These things are demonic and you did right thing in rebuking it...Please watch alien deception on youtube.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM

Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like something you've been dreading.

As to it responding to your rebuke, I imagine whatever it is simply senses when it is being regarded and how heavily it is being focused on. By directly addressing it, even mentally, perhaps you got its attention.

If this happens again, bless it and see if the same thing happens. Besides, you'll catch more flies with honey.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:50 PM
a reply to: raymundoko

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:24 PM
Curious thing, I also saw a white object floating, it dissapeared and reapered and moved like you described. I was not the only one who saw it, three family members did

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:07 PM
a reply to: Gideon70

Is that what I'm doing. Oh see, I thought I was simply relaying what happened.

And the fear I felt was from the FIRST encounter I had with a flying object I didn't understand. That and this one turned and came straight at me.

Call me irrational all you want, it probably makes discounting me that much easier for you.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
a reply to: Realtruth

That may be a valid theory.

I can't be sure, because it turned other colours as well. Not just red.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:13 PM
a reply to: Cuervo

Maybe that's true. If I did bless it and it's good, no harm done right.

But what happens if I do and it's not good? It might see that as a provocation too!

I don't claim to know what this thing was. I only reported what happened when I rebuked it, that's it. I keep going over it in my head, like my first encounter. I'm having trouble sleeping again because of it, but not like last time.

I don't go around rebuking everything, like some people are trying to insinuate I do, as that makes me easy to discredit. I have only rebuked one thing in my entire life. This thing..... That's it. I did it to TRY it, and it seemingly worked. I just don't know what to think.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
a reply to: raymundoko

Then you have a much different phone than me.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
I got a simple, yet, small vague question to ask about the first Ufo sighting you had, about something shaped like a pyramid that was black.

Was it shape similar to this?

While the overall shape was more like this?

Sorry, I knew there was video similar to it, but it was a fake. Spent twenty min looking for it, so I figured the pics would give a summary of what it looked like.

So, yes, or no?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
a reply to: Specimen

Im guessing yes.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>