It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my "encoutnter"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I was talking to a teacher of mine about a pice of time missing from my day about 6 years ago (this teacher is strong beliver in UFO's) my friend and i we leaving his home in the hills of L.A. i lived about two hours away in Long Beach. We left early to miss the famous L.A. traffic. Once my friend had started the car i closed my eyes hoping to sleep the drive away next thing i know we wake up some were in hollywood 2 hours in the wrong direction of my home. I look over at my friend and he to had fallen a sleep, he aslo had no clue how or why it is that we ended up were we did. Both of us were clueless and tryed to forget about it. once i told my teacher about this event she was shocked and belived that i had been visited by some type of being. I still can not recall the time lost that day, i aslo have no clue what my have or may not have happened. If anyone has some type of reserch or fact on this type of case i would like to hear it.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
there is a possibility that there was a paranormal force making you do that, but there is also a possibility that your friend is a really bad driver, but thats just me

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
without being regressed it's unlikely you will recover memories of your missing time. Do you have recuring nightmares? Insomnia? or any type of abnormal things since this occured?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hello.

Here is a link to Budd Hopkins site, Intruders Foundation. They research alien abductions and help those who might have experienced it. Budd Hopkins is one of the most respected authorities on the subject. The information here should be useful.

Intruders Foundation

Here is another site by David jacobs, who is also as respected an authority on alien abduction. It even has a questionaire to perhaps help.

International Center for Abduction Research

Now, your experience, while it sounds like a classic abduction scenario, could be from a number of mundane things. I sugest checking out normal channels, such as narcolepsy, poor memory, bad directions, ect.

However, it could have been an alien abduction, and thus, I hope the above links will be helpful, as they contain the best, most well researched and solid information on alien abductions that I know of.

Good luck in your search!

new topics

top topics

join