It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationist Ken Ham calls to end space program because aliens are going to hell anyway

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

You attempted to create a fictitious atheist organisation, I showed you why that was a very silly premise.

I didn't attempt to create anything. Do you think I founded "Atheism+" or the Sunday Assembly?

Yep, you're as thick as a whale omelet

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
I didn't attempt to create anything.

Yes you did, you attempted to show that 'Atheism' is an organisation by posting a short list of individuals and groups asthough they were representative of the whole....more typical dishonesty.

Do you think I founded "Atheism+" or the Sunday Assembly?

Those are groups of people that aren't theists.......thats all.....

Yep, you're as thick as a whale omelet

There you go again, you have nothing of any substance, no valid position to hold and so you lash out in a infantile and puerile manner.

Typical of the OP indeed.

I'm fairly convinced that if you really did believe in a sky fairy/god that was constantly monitoring you and your thoughts, you wouldn't act this way but would in fact attempt to answer the points made to you in a honest and mature manner.

Then again, the pope's hiding child abusers.......so who knows....

edit on 30-7-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yes you did, you attempted to show that 'Atheism' is an organisation

Again, how is "Christianity" an organization?

You want to claim that all Christians are part of some organization that makes us all culpable for the actions of everyone else, yet believe that applying that same brain dead logic to atheists is invalid.

That's 100% irrational.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Again, how is "Christianity" an organization?

Who said it was?....

You want to claim that all Christians are part of some organization that makes us all culpable for the actions of everyone else, yet believe that applying that same brain dead logic to atheists is invalid.

I made no such claim, I said all christians validate other christians....remember my original statement? you one you'mis-quoted a couple of times?...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I said all christians validate other christians…

Which is an irrational statement, because all Christians do not "validate" all other Christians just because they are both Christians, any more than all atheists validate all other atheists. Pick any category of people and plug them into that statement. Do all auto mechanics validate all other auto mechanics? Communists? Gun nuts?

As much as I dislike the man, I have far more in common with Richard Dawkins than I do with Ken Ham.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Which is an irrational statement, because all Christians do not "validate" all other Christians just because they are both Christians, any more than all atheists validate all other atheists. Pick any category of people and plug them into that statement. Do all auto mechanics validate all other auto mechanics? Communists? Gun nuts?

It only took nearly two pages to get a reasonable response from you geez...

Unlike Christians, mechanics, communists, atheists and gun nuts do not have a belief system based around the bible (or any other holy book). And unlike Christians all of those categories of people do not have a worldview saturated in the supernatural and do not make any claims and so there's nothing to validate.

As much as I dislike the man, I have far more in common with Richard Dawkins than I do with Ken Ham.

Possible, but hard to imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join