It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Movie - The Story Behind the Movie, and a Movie Poster Giveaway!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

Hello I am curious what happened to my digital copy if the movie on Amazon. I rented and then purchased it. It is not showing that I own it now. I'm confused since I bought it. Everything else I've purchased on Amazon shows but this.

There is a screen shot on the second page showing I own it too. Also just curious as to when posters will be sent out.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I used to run a recording studio, full time. I didn't mind that I recorded rap & reggae 24/7. I minded that it was "Let Me Smell Yo' Dick!!" quality. When I heard that in your sound track, I damn near cried, with laughter. Did you find that song, or have it recorded originally?

To my mind, one of the funnier moments in contemporary film.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So I just saw the movie with some friends and WOAAAH what a great movie!! It creeped us all out
The visuals and sound effects were really really nice!!! Some friends said the story was kind of "flat" but I can't share that opinion, it's an alien abduction movie and the theme was captured really nice
Keep it up!!!

Greetings form Germany

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My signed poster came today, Matty.

Thanks for that!!

... AND the movie/effort as a whole.

GREAT STUFF

straightforward. no BS.

just like i like it.

Jon

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thank you Matty! My signed poster arrived
today. Now I want to re-watch the movie.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

Hello I am curious what happened to my digital copy if the movie on Amazon. I rented and then purchased it. It is not showing that I own it now. I'm confused since I bought it. Everything else I've purchased on Amazon shows but this.

There is a screen shot on the second page showing I own it too. Also just curious as to when posters will be sent out.

Still going to ask this since my question hasn't been answered.

I PAID for this movie AND rented it and now it's not showing that I own it on my Amazon account. I have a screen shot on this thread, page 2 I believe that shows I do own it. I would like to know what happened since I did pay for it.

I also have not received my poster yet. I see some have so I guess it's on its way?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I got my poster today!!

The tube was open at one end but the poster was fine minus one little corner. I will be getting a frame for it this week!

It will actually be going in my sons room lol. He has a Star Wars/Alien/Robot/Space theme in there. It will go on the back of his door.

Very cool and thanks a lot!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
After finally watching it, I can say, it was good enough, I've seen more famous and yet very bad movies. My post bump is to focus on the 'USAF footage':

- is it real or video montage of things (no matter if original USAF footage)?
- what is it supposed to represent? Could these be frames in a well known aircraft merged with video of the camera falling from the stratosphere back to the ground, and then some CGI grey alien with the experiment table?

Even if it is USAF the alien and outwardly look of the ship may be fake / CGI for whatever reason they needed t o make so

edit on 31-3-2015 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join