It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
this one is interesting, don't you think?

even more interesting is the fact the "source" mentioned that they are not sure and it could even be Eastern Ukrainian rebels...

surely it's not Russians, heh?

seems to me that this false flag will backfire like hell.

Associated Press reporter Robert Parry has been told by an intelligence source that the United States is in possession of satellite imagery which shows that Ukrainian troops were responsible for the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.

Whistleblower: U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

What I’ve been told by one source, who has provided accurate information on similar matters in the past, is that U.S. intelligence agencies do have detailed satellite images of the likely missile battery that launched the fateful missile, but the battery appears to have been under the control of Ukrainian government troops dressed in what look like Ukrainian uniforms. The source said CIA analysts were still not ruling out the possibility that the troops were actually eastern Ukrainian rebels in similar uniforms but the initial assessment was that the troops were Ukrainian soldiers. There also was the suggestion that the soldiers involved were undisciplined and possibly drunk, since the imagery showed what looked like beer bottles scattered around the site, the source said.

about the tape where "rebels" supposedly admit shooting down the aircraft...

“The tape’s second fragment consists of three pieces but was presented as a single audio recording. However, a spectral and time analysis has showed that the dialog was cut into pieces and then assembled. Short pauses in the tape are very indicative: the audio file has preserved time marks which show that the dialog was assembled from various episodes, the expert said,”

edit on 21America/Chicago0700000014 by demus because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, that's another propaganda source heard from......meh....does it matter in principle?
Facts is Russia and the USA/EU are proxy boxing through these clowns in uniforms....truth of the matter its the freakin bankers who start this crap!
edit on 21-7-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ukrainians and their friends from CIA will have extreme difficulties setting this up for rebels.

extreme difficulties; that is why we see heavy fog of propaganda - they are/were hoping to achieve desired effect fast.

if they cannot prove rebels possess BUK system their whole theory/setup is going down.

and it is, going down.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I sure hope that is was Canadian Beer bottles that they seen .It would however explain why they may have been drunk enough to make the bo-bo . Well Malaysia has probably gotten the Russian data by now and are probably waiting on the US for theirs .....ETA ..now if they had been empty Vodka bottles then this would be a closed case for sure :>)
edit on 21-7-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Things are getting so bad I guess even Robert Parry needs a proxy to report his story, lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Pics would be nice

Well, that does explain the delay in Americans showing us their proof lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

This kind of reminds me of my days in the "field." If you are an asset and you're compromised, plausible deniability and you're cut lose, you're on your own.

The US provided support, weapons and logistics to overthrow the Ukraine government which inadvertently smoothed the way for Russian rebels, the annexation of Crimea and the present stand-off. I would posit that the new Ukraine government is "that" asset and they are in the process of being cut lose, so that the US can distance themselves from involvement by proxy. Just supposition of course, but it looks good from a military and diplomatic strategy vantage point.

ETA: I would love to see that satellite imagery, just to make sure it hasn't been tampered with ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/21.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA and misput has instead of hasn't

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

This kind of reminds me of my days in the "field." If you are an asset and you're compromised, plausible deniability and you're cut lose, you're on your own.

The US provided support, weapons and logistics to overthrow the Ukraine government which inadvertently smoothed the way for Russian rebels, the annexation of Crimea and the present stand-off. I would posit that the new Ukraine government is "that" asset and they are in the process of being cut lose, so that the US can distance themselves from involvement by proxy. Just supposition of course, but it looks good from a military and diplomatic strategy vantage point.

Cheers - Dave

exactly what I was saying in another thread - they gave instructions and means but the Ukrainians didn't quite get the job done so...

...so this false flag is going to waste.

may be turning point in info war against Russia.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Isn't this Ironic... If they have no problems detecting who the culprits are through satellite imagery when it comes to MH17 then why couldn't the same source be used to track the flight path of MH370?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Isn't this Ironic... If they have no problems detecting who the culprits are through satellite imagery when it comes to MH17 then why couldn't the same source be used to track the flight path of MH370?

Because they screwed up in both cases.
Logic.

And to add this little gem here.
Four relevant US Mil satellites, three of them stationed above the area where this crash happened, and I am suppose to beleive they don't know who did it.
Yeah, right
SBIRS, SIGINT and the MH17 tragedy
edit on 21-7-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

exactly what I was saying in another thread - they gave instructions and means but the Ukrainians didn't quite get the job done so...

...so this false flag is going to waste.

may be turning point in info war against Russia.

Worse than that, if this hypothesis is correct and I am in no way implying that it is, it could be the undoing of the US. There can be no moral high ground presumed or maintained in shooting down a passenger airliner. The shooters, their proxies simply become fiends and subhuman.

In addition, this kind of behavior coming out of the US has been both consistent and sustained across many presidents in the US, indicating that it is not a left-right problem. It is rather a systemic problem with the US government in regards to corruption with their handlers, their defense of corporate acquisitions within countries and their long range goals of empire building.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Seems to me the question of whether or not that audio is genuine could be cleared up immediately if the entire unedited recording were to be released.

I'm guessing we won't see that.

The separatists may have had the means to shoot down MH-17, but Ukraine had both the means and a huge incentive to do so.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Maybe you are missing something, because there is a big difference between the two...

MH 17 was flying over land being seen by it's transponder when it went down, also there are eyes in the skies of Ukraine that see things we can't see.

MH 330 had their transponders turned off at some point and went pretty much off the grid before taking the dive into the ocean as to what ocean that is debatable I guess.

Also know that MH 330 wasn't flying over a warzone, so they didn't have the need to use them with MH 330.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I said in the other thread.. the US definitely has satellite info and the fact that they haven't released it indicates they don't like what they see.

Of course it could always be said that they don't want to show their cards in regards to technology.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Well.. they probably have satellites and radars trained on the Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peanutbuddha

The separatists may have had the means to shoot down MH-17, but Ukraine had both the means and a huge incentive to do so.

And Russia doesn't have the incentive?

Try this...Putin wants to annex more land from Ukraine, but Ukraine doesn't give in and start taking their country back.

You with me so far...good.

Now let's see what a big incentive it would be if Russia thought they could make it look like Ukraine did this so he would have the justification for going into Ukraine and annexing more land for himself and say he was just protecting ethnic Russians in the region.

More land and you don't even have to pay for it...That is one big incentive.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well it looks like a new narrative is forming since the obvious false flag won't stick. Now it's the "drunken" Ukrainian Army....

Pathetic

This leak is intentional and trying to distance themselves. Obvious.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I said in the other thread.. the US definitely has satellite info and the fact that they haven't released it indicates they don't like what they see.

Or, it comes from some sensitive satellite imagery that they don't want certain countries to know about.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I like to look at parts of the story that everyone overlooks.

There also was the suggestion that the soldiers involved were undisciplined and possibly drunk, since the imagery showed what looked like beer bottles scattered around the site, the source said.

I don't know how many arguments I have seen here on ATS where the "experts" say that our satellite imagery isn't that detailed.

If they can see beer bottles, they can see just about anything people.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I am no professional when it comes to what is above our planet, where satellites are stationed and what they are used for, but you seriously can't tell me that of the 100's if not 1000's of satellites in orbit that not one of them could track MH370 from the point it's transponders were turned off?

I was under the impression this type of technology could pick up anything around the world at any given time and that includes a Jet which mysteriously disappears off the face of the planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join