It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3:20...The Time or A Message??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey ATSers....

So it's a perfect weather here in the NE of the USA. My daughter was napping and I finally got a day-off from work so I decided to sit on the back porch, face the sun and meditate. Although I do not believe in organized religion I do believe in God and the universe...I guess I'm New Age-y in my own way.

Back to the story...so I was meditating and I thought I heard my daughter cry. So I went to her room and she was out cold. So I went back outside and a few minutes later and I heard what sounded like a wimper but this time I was drawn to the kitchen. I glanced at the time and it said 3:20 and immediately flipped to 3:21. So I "Googled" 3:20 and 3:21 and this is what I got:

Revelation 3:20-21New Living Translation (NLT)
20 “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. 21 Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.

Ephesians 3:20-21New International Version (NIV)
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

I'm question was it just the time or a message??

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I got a simular message of entertaining angels yesterday during quite time. I don't know what it adds up to but i would guess they are coming in some form.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My opinion is it's just a coincidence. Some numbers seem to mean more than other numbers. Once in awhile I'll glance at a digital clock that reads 9:11. If it read 9:10 or 9:12 I wouldn't give it a second thought but 9:11 is spooky. (ever since 2001 anyway.)

It's just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think there are a lot of people who are hearing the call these days.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams
Acts 2:17

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hmm? I thought everyone got messages at 4:20? Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hahaha...that's is great!! I actually thought about 4:20 when I saw the time...awesome...thanks for the laugh

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting! The number that I always see is 11:11. Could be on a clock, receipt, order number... always 11:11!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomKnight

I believe your an hour off
4.20 has a better message
woooo

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Those are a couple powerful scriptures you got there.

If its a message what do you think it means?

May I suggest you read the other verses that surround it, for context.

edit on 21-7-2014 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Are you a saved, Bible believing Christian?

If not, it looks like a call to call upon the Lord and believe in Jesus Christ.
If so, then who knows, but that's what those verses mean to me!

Surrounding context :

Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

edit on 22-7-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Synchronicity can be hard to follow.

Interesting! The number that I always see is 11:11. Could be on a clock, receipt, order number... always 11:11

Been there done that.
. A quite common experience it seems.
edit on 22-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think there are a lot of people who are hearing the call these days.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams
Acts 2:17

About time that this happens with all the energy that have been pushed thru.

edit on 22-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm question was it just the time or a message??

Why cant the answer be both?

When you were outside meditating in the sun you first what you thought heard you girl cry went to see her,

she being in a peaceful sleep you go back to your place and hear another whimper that leads you to to your kitchen to see the time change from 3.20-3.21.

How deep did you go when you looked inwards and what was the path showing you, when you were meditating were there any thoughts or images that were guiding you, were you meditating on a concept trying to gain wisdom?

I believe there was a message there for you that only you can decipher, The bible passages might give you some personal meaning and may make some sense out of something that you were conflicted on.

Its up to you choose whether you received a message and what it might mean to you and yours or you can deny any meaning to your experience and call it a coincidence with no meaning, its all your choice.

top topics

join