It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure For Cancer In Cat Poop?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Pardon?

I got that information about brittle bloodvessels from the heart surgeon who operated on my uncle, he said my uncles veins and arteries were like those of a teenager the last time he had checked him a couple of years ago. He is the one who sent him for the operation to cut the signal, a sort of new procedure. When My uncle start having problems he went and saw this doctor again, the doctor is a very good surgeon. He did a balloon and the artery or vein blew apart.

The doctor was kind of upset when he talked to me. Maybe he felt a little guilty because he recommended the surgery a few years earlier. I like the doctor who did the surgery. He is a very nice guy and he could not have known what was going to happen.

I have survived many events of AFIB during my life. Lifestyle and diet can control them. I have learned to live with this inconvenience over the years, studying what sets it off. I was diagnosed with tachychardia when I was eighteen years old. The doctor worked with my dad and uncles conditions and told me some stuff about it. I have read every article I came across over the last forty years on this subject. I did not realize that the hypovolemia I knew about thirty years ago was related to the tachychardia until about five years ago though.

When I had a tooth extraction thirty five years ago, a blood vessel burst after I left the dentist. I bled about a pint out. I had to go to the ER to get it fixed, but I slept for a day and a half. When they finally could wake me up, It was like nothing happened, I felt great. My body must make new blood cells while I sleep better than when I am awake. Twenty some years ago I donated blood and the same thing happened two times. Jerry, the guy who I knew who took the blood told me I do not make blood properly and to never let anyone talk me into giving blood ever. He told me what I had, but I wasn't paying attention to the name, I think the word he used was hypovolemia though. That is not a disease, it is the result of a reduction in the production of cells from what I have read. A disruption that creates a necessity to have less plasma so the body does not get anemic. Very rarely am I anemic, but my volume does go low. Your body knows how to correct a problem, the blood tests do not always work for this condition because they measure concentrations not volume.

I have known some pretty good doctors in my life, they are very informative sometimes. The young ones are usually gun ho like a new cop out of a police academy...the rookie. All professions have a rookie who tries to proove they know more than they do. When you talk to a seasoned doctor they can tell you lots. Some of them never grow up though, they think their knowledge is better than others and they are always correct. I have met some young doctors who are good though, I guess it is a personality trait that determines their excellence.

It helps when you were going to school to become a surgeon when you were young, you get to know doctors and understand what they say. I even knew a guy on the board of the AMA, he was a real nice guy, he liked to hunt birds with his parker shotgun and thousand dollar dog back in the seventies. How he got that job I do not know, he owned an oil company.
Strange that I knew/know half a dozen people who owned pretty good size businesses in the oil distribution industry. Maybe because I liked this guy back then it steered me to meet others like him.

I'll say it again, since I'm guessing your uncle had an ablation for his AF, that procedure cannot cause "brittle veins". Veins tend to become less pliable as you get older, not brittle though, so it could be that.

Lifestyle and diet can't control AF, only potentially lessen the amount of times you have noticeable episodes. Remember, you will not notice all of them and over time they will become more frequent and last longer until you have permanent AF.
Which you will get, believe me on that one.
Once you're in permanent AF there isn't any real cure for it. Ablation works best when it's first diagnosed in it's early stages and although it can be used for permanent AF it only has around a 25% success rate and even that's with more than one operation.
Drug therapies for permanent AF only work to control the rate and they can have some unpleasant side-effects. Certainly your doctor would like to prescribe warfarin or aspirin to reduce clotting but in your case that may prove to be problematic.
There are also small umbrella-like devices which can be placed into the left atrial appendage where clots tends to form to prevent them from breaking off and making their way to your cerebro-vascular system.

Whatever though, some intervention other than what you're doing is necessary to prevent you from becoming another AF statistic.
That's a guarantee.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Since I boosted my sulfur foods, I have not had an event. the side effect was that I needed more molybdenum in my diet. The AFIB in my case is caused by release of nitrogen compounds too quickly. Consuming adequate foods containing lucines and related compounds like Iso-lucines and valenes helps a lot to control them. I found out this when my wife had some AFIB events, I was boosting up the niacin in foods and she made chili that had a lot of hot to it. On top of that she was eating a lot of homemade Salsa that my son in law was making. Two grand later and medicines that made her feet swell, I figured out that the niacin was causing it. She wouldn't take the meds after the swelling occurred, she saw what happened with my feet.

I tried a big niacin pill, it was strange, my heartrate jumped to about one eighty, I felt great but soon I became light headed. So this is how I know it has something to do with nitrogens. Most Nitrogen compounds do a few things. They stimulate insulin production, raise heartbeat, and dialate the blood vessels. Nicotinic acid doesn't seem to dialate my larger blood vessels too much but does raise my heart rate and does open the little blood vessels in some areas.

I like testing things on myself, but not on the wife. I like her, I do not want to see her scared.

With my uncles vessels getting brittle, the reason is not known exactly why it happened but the doctor said something happened. Now, if he was also hypovolemic like I am, the lower speed of circulating blood with less RBCs available may have caused something to happen. I am not sure of anything other than I will never get an operation like that done on me. I feel good when my heart is always beating at about one twenty. When it is lower than one ten, I feel like crap. I would rather feel good than poor myself, I am not going to try to lower the heart rate. The doctors have experimented on me for many years and I have been for many tests. The information I have is a conglomerate of the information from many healthcare people over the years. I researched the stuff and all my family history to find answers, this took many years to research and think over.

I have a lot of information about my families health issues. Because I shared the same heart issues with many of my kin we have shared what we know to control it. Now this has been going on for a few generations already, I will pass on what I know about it to my kids and grandchildren. This way they will know how to control this anyway. The cure for this is not known at this time. If it is AIP the control is diet. If it is Wilsons, the control is Molybdenum to control the copper. But the molybdenum will also control the sulfites and nitrogen problems in AIP also I have found. No cure, just eat oatmeal, cheerios, and cocoa wheats or cream of wheat a couple of times a week. Also peanuts have what is needed. Broccoli and calif lour have molybdenum but also contain goiterogens that mess up metabolism if not cooked well.

AIP is not a disease, it is a way of life. Many major diseases are related to this disease. There are hundreds of diseases which are caused by reduction of proper blood cell production. The diet can be used to control these. It is very complicated and I have not finished my research and testing on myself yet. I can tell you one thing I am certain about though, Green veggies are definitely not a good thing for many people to eat.....unless they are cooked well. The plant defense system chemicals can make some people have problems with continuous consumption. They can cause many people to think irrationally also.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Since I boosted my sulfur foods, I have not had an event. the side effect was that I needed more molybdenum in my diet. The AFIB in my case is caused by release of nitrogen compounds too quickly. Consuming adequate foods containing lucines and related compounds like Iso-lucines and valenes helps a lot to control them. I found out this when my wife had some AFIB events, I was boosting up the niacin in foods and she made chili that had a lot of hot to it. On top of that she was eating a lot of homemade Salsa that my son in law was making. Two grand later and medicines that made her feet swell, I figured out that the niacin was causing it. She wouldn't take the meds after the swelling occurred, she saw what happened with my feet.

I tried a big niacin pill, it was strange, my heartrate jumped to about one eighty, I felt great but soon I became light headed. So this is how I know it has something to do with nitrogens. Most Nitrogen compounds do a few things. They stimulate insulin production, raise heartbeat, and dialate the blood vessels. Nicotinic acid doesn't seem to dialate my larger blood vessels too much but does raise my heart rate and does open the little blood vessels in some areas.

I like testing things on myself, but not on the wife. I like her, I do not want to see her scared.

With my uncles vessels getting brittle, the reason is not known exactly why it happened but the doctor said something happened. Now, if he was also hypovolemic like I am, the lower speed of circulating blood with less RBCs available may have caused something to happen. I am not sure of anything other than I will never get an operation like that done on me. I feel good when my heart is always beating at about one twenty. When it is lower than one ten, I feel like crap. I would rather feel good than poor myself, I am not going to try to lower the heart rate. The doctors have experimented on me for many years and I have been for many tests. The information I have is a conglomerate of the information from many healthcare people over the years. I researched the stuff and all my family history to find answers, this took many years to research and think over.

I have a lot of information about my families health issues. Because I shared the same heart issues with many of my kin we have shared what we know to control it. Now this has been going on for a few generations already, I will pass on what I know about it to my kids and grandchildren. This way they will know how to control this anyway. The cure for this is not known at this time. If it is AIP the control is diet. If it is Wilsons, the control is Molybdenum to control the copper. But the molybdenum will also control the sulfites and nitrogen problems in AIP also I have found. No cure, just eat oatmeal, cheerios, and cocoa wheats or cream of wheat a couple of times a week. Also peanuts have what is needed. Broccoli and calif lour have molybdenum but also contain goiterogens that mess up metabolism if not cooked well.

AIP is not a disease, it is a way of life. Many major diseases are related to this disease. There are hundreds of diseases which are caused by reduction of proper blood cell production. The diet can be used to control these. It is very complicated and I have not finished my research and testing on myself yet. I can tell you one thing I am certain about though, Green veggies are definitely not a good thing for many people to eat.....unless they are cooked well. The plant defense system chemicals can make some people have problems with continuous consumption. They can cause many people to think irrationally also.

It really is true.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing indeed.

I'm more than happy to provide you with as much information as you want but at the moment you're so far off the mark it's untrue. But you go ahead and believe what you believe in spite of the facts.
That's your prerogative.
I've tried but I know when information is falling upon deaf ears.

One last thing though, you said you "like your wife". How do you think she would feel if she lost you earlier than she should have due to you thinking you can treat yourself with your misguided belief that you know best?
Think about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If I die, I die. I have controlled the AFIB better with diet than with any medicine that was given to me so far for these events. I have messed up a few times but learned how I messed up and this lessens my chances of having one.

Maybe you aren't paying attention. Any medication or even overconsumption of foods that alters the p450 enzymes causes problems for me. Any beta blockers or even overconsumption of foods containing natural beta blocking chemistry causes me problems. Now, if I want to work hard, I can change my diet, but if I want to study I have to modify my diet. As long as I work hard and sweat out the chemicals and byproducts, I can do alright.

The problem is that my newly acquired TLE necessitates I eat foods that I should not be eating and pills are not an option, I couldn't get them if I wanted to. They are listed as something I am allergic to in my medical records all over the place, the doctors put them there. Now, the TLE causes problems with thinking if I try to work hard, the body boosts adrenaline and the brain scrambles. I had to alter the diet and now I can't be working sixty hours a week like I used to like to work. But my brain still works fine if I moderate food consumption and exercise.

I am always willing to learn, that is my favorite hobby. I liked school and tested out of over a year of college. I was in Premed when I was in school. Now, since I can't build houses anymore I started studying my initial subject. They were trying to talk me into going into a different subject into school, my IQ exceeded the maximum requirement for a doctor by over thirty points. I did not like what I was seeing in Medicine either so I decided to go out and learn what the world could teach me. I have mastered over forty professions, you do not have to go to college to learn.

IQ gives a person the ability to compare a pile of information and determine what is happening and how to utilize it. Just because someone is book smart does not mean they can apply the information to many situations. Many people that are doing meager jobs are smarter than those with degrees. I know a lot of people who are super knowledgeable that cannot apply what they know to a situation that is not taught to them it applies to. Einstein had a high IQ. He could put two and two together and come up with many answers, then he just had to choose one based on the application. The answer is not always four. It depends on how you look at it. Now society wants us to believe it is always four but you could come up with twenty two or even overlay one over the other and it still remains two. So I am not limited to listening to people who have not experienced my condition yet I do research what they know and this helps me understand my condition better.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If I die, I die. I have controlled the AFIB better with diet than with any medicine that was given to me so far for these events. I have messed up a few times but learned how I messed up and this lessens my chances of having one.

Maybe you aren't paying attention. Any medication or even overconsumption of foods that alters the p450 enzymes causes problems for me. Any beta blockers or even overconsumption of foods containing natural beta blocking chemistry causes me problems. Now, if I want to work hard, I can change my diet, but if I want to study I have to modify my diet. As long as I work hard and sweat out the chemicals and byproducts, I can do alright.

The problem is that my newly acquired TLE necessitates I eat foods that I should not be eating and pills are not an option, I couldn't get them if I wanted to. They are listed as something I am allergic to in my medical records all over the place, the doctors put them there. Now, the TLE causes problems with thinking if I try to work hard, the body boosts adrenaline and the brain scrambles. I had to alter the diet and now I can't be working sixty hours a week like I used to like to work. But my brain still works fine if I moderate food consumption and exercise.

I am always willing to learn, that is my favorite hobby. I liked school and tested out of over a year of college. I was in Premed when I was in school. Now, since I can't build houses anymore I started studying my initial subject. They were trying to talk me into going into a different subject into school, my IQ exceeded the maximum requirement for a doctor by over thirty points. I did not like what I was seeing in Medicine either so I decided to go out and learn what the world could teach me. I have mastered over forty professions, you do not have to go to college to learn.

IQ gives a person the ability to compare a pile of information and determine what is happening and how to utilize it. Just because someone is book smart does not mean they can apply the information to many situations. Many people that are doing meager jobs are smarter than those with degrees. I know a lot of people who are super knowledgeable that cannot apply what they know to a situation that is not taught to them it applies to. Einstein had a high IQ. He could put two and two together and come up with many answers, then he just had to choose one based on the application. The answer is not always four. It depends on how you look at it. Now society wants us to believe it is always four but you could come up with twenty two or even overlay one over the other and it still remains two. So I am not limited to listening to people who have not experienced my condition yet I do research what they know and this helps me understand my condition better.

Oh I have been listening to you.
I've been listening to you on this thread and many others and the impression I have formed is that you believe that you are far more knowledgeable and intelligent than you really are.
Look up the Dunning-Kruger effect and I would suggest that you are a prime example of it.
Oh, there's no IQ range in place for any medical doctor entrance requirements in any medical facility in the world so I don't know where you pulled that particular plum from.

You believe that you are controlling your AF with diet so I'm guessing that your're just going on symptoms, yes?
Even patients who are sensitive to AF don't feel every episode. They don't feel them when they're exercising, they don't feel them whilst they're asleep etc.
Whilst they're not feeling these episodes they all contribute the the overall burden and propagation of AF.
As I said, the more episodes you have, the longer and more frequent they'll become.

Like I said though, you just keep on believing that what you're doing is best though, there's a good boy.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well, thanks for trying to convince me to have this checked out, but I already have been to many specialists and the meds they gave me made things worse after a while. My genetic problem makes it hard for the liver to clear medicines along with lowering blood cell formation.

If I could take a pill, I would. But the ten different meds they tried on me over the years didn't work properly. This condition is something that can be controlled by diet, but I can't live with a lower heartrate or raise blood volume since I cannot make blood cells properly. Probably from generations of my family living in the copper country. Wilson's or AIP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join