It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gaza Hospital Hit By Israeli Strike

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

It's pretty bad when tanks roll in and blow everything up, including babies. I understand using tanks for protection, defensive, but openly using them as an offensive tool is ridiculous. Gaza has militants, terrorists, no army and definitely no tanks. Best weapon they could possibly have is anti tank rockets. So far I've read no reports of Israeli tanks getting blown up.

Israel does enjoy shooting fish in a barrel. There isn't a better way to apprehend the Hamas terrorists than leveling Gaza??

Maybe Israel is also looking to destroy Gaza as much as possible for future take overs? Over 81,000 people displaced, over 600 killed, god knows how many wounded. Reminds me of the US Calvary vs the Native American.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And with every innocent life lost 10 new terrorist is made.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Slowjoe

It's not fine what either side is doing.
And just because a book says "an eye for an eye", it's still wrong.

The entire world would be blind in no time.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I havn't seen any genocide as far as i can tell.

Israel is responding to rocket attacks that hamas has been sending in barrages.

Isreal DID try to negociate a cease-fire, To come to a resolution.
But continued rocket attacks have disturned any and all chances up till now for such a cease-fire.

There will always be people looking to pull a trigger when incoming threats are literally *airbound*

All the people who think their political and religious beliefs are more important than their lives and the lives of their fellow nabours and friends are just pawns in acheiving this.

The Argument could go back and forth, But as long as HAMAS is sending rockets and refusing peace this conflict will continue.

I don't care about your claims that Israel is taking land, That's besides the point. When palastine draws themselves into a conflict, People die. Because of Unstable Idologies where people value imaginary freedom is more important than the Now.

If there wasn't so much fear from Israel and Egypt that extremeists will harm their civilians they would of taken the gates down to let anyone pass.
But as i and anyone can see it, It wouldn't be wise to let a bunch of violent people into your land.

What is Egypt to do? They already had much civil conflict in the last year alone, I don't think they want an improved state of chaos in the region of Giza when Gaza is a conflict zone where *terrorists* can't even be identified because a portion of the population is carrying out the attacks.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slowjoe
And with every innocent life lost 10 new terrorist is made.

So true.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
Israel is also looking to destroy Gaza as much as possible for future take overs? Over 81,000 people displaced, over 600 killed, god knows how many wounded. Reminds me of the US Calvary vs the Native American.

Pretty much, makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr
You just do not want to understand. The land IS the issue. And the israelis said they will not stop stealing the land. How would you like if i come into your home tell you to f off shoot your kid and take your house?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Israeli Policy similar that of Claus Barbie (the Butcher of Leone)....
Take out ten civilians for every one killed on our side....there is no difference except the method of execution.....
The Nazis ......=the IDF same policies same dead civilians...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Israel can't be having mothers and their kids getting fixed-up after they try to murder them, so their answer is to destroy the "tunnels", I MEAN, hospitals. I bet that Israeli politician(who looks like Amanda Knox) is celebrating with joy.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
New condos are going up in israel in the coming months, they need the space cleared quickly, donations from american taxpayers at its best.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

See, that's all out of context.

FIrst, if you highlighted all the civilian structures you would have every structure in those photos highlighted. So being as far as possible from one would put them right next to another. It's easy to ignore how tiny and crowded Gaza is.

Second, when you have no air defense you can't really operate from a base. I mean how do they fight? They are having their land stolen every second they aren't in the world's spotlight so they fire rockets. Israel attacks, but they stop stealing their land and people actually think about Gaza.

Next, we have to trust Israel is honest about those sites. They could make it all up. I would say they launch rockets wherever they have the opportunity, not intending to get civilians killed.

Then on to the cease fires. The first one was done without involving Hamas so wasn't really a legit ceasefire. The second one Hamas agreed to a humanitarian cease fire and they stopped firing rockets for several hours. 2 hours with nothing fired while aid was carried out and then allegedly 2 hours into the ceasefire they shot 3 very very short ranged mortars (not rockets). So they did abide the second cease fire technically.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hamas actually alleged that the 13 Israeli soldiers killed were killed when they tricked them into rolling tanks into an area set up with IEDs. Whether there were tanks destroyed or no I don't know, but it seemed to be implied. I doubt Israel would admit to it.

They also said they captured an Israeli and named him and gave his number, but Israel said that wasn't true.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What a beautiful world we live in.

I can only imagine (insert deity of choice) is so proud of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join